Conor McGregor #2 on the white and full of shi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!!!!!

I did think it was weird they way he wasn't showing Dee on the camera while she was massaging him 😏 and just a hand, I guess now we know why 😂
What low levels of scummy-ness, like he's taunting Dee. If he didn't want ppl to know about it, it would never be put up to begin with but, no, he wanted to humiliate her as usual.

U know u are the lowest of the low when nobody on tattle has a nice thing to say about u 🤣
i first heard a second hand account from someone who was at a house party in Dublin a good few years ago and he was upstairs in a bedroom with Zoe and didn’t care who saw him, came down zipping up his pants. I would say that was 2016/2017
What's new there with him, one of the Murrays was with her....one of his mates was with his tezza....someone else was to blame for the investigation.
When he says he keeps his circle small, it certainly hold's true here.
His latest insta posts working out in his ma's kitchen 🍆 🤢
Gangrene aubergine.

Reactions: 2
God Zoe certainly hasn’t grown into a decent woman still the Same leech🙉 but imagine this day in age being proud to pulling a line with him 🤢🤮 wasn’t she only recently away with her fella

Reactions: 2
Would you be right having your lad swinging around in your mother's house indront of your mother 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
They were together with the kids at the parade on Paddys Day, there’s videos doing the round of them all dressed up like a dogs dinner they must have headed to the forge afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe after the 15th unmarried valentine's together she finally found out after all the tit she's put up with that he has no intention of marrying her (let's face it, if he wanted to he would have by now) and she's insisted on a "break" to try and make him realise what he's missing and finally marry her - might explain why they put on a show of togetherness on for the kids on Paddy's Day. But he's just using the time to get up to his usual antics of course 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Paddy’s day at the black forge
I bet he’s messaging her the same crap as he sends all the young ones 🙄🙄
What’s happening baby I’m your man, who’s your daddy hahaha, I’m the boss your mine now haha I own the blackforge hahaha I’m the landlord yea baby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Heres Zoes thread @CorkCailin. More light reading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.