Conor McGregor #2 on the white and full of shi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you know?
The pub reposted loads of people's stories showing the place absolutely heaving at 9pm, no social distancing or masks and some fella up on the bar counter playing the saxophone. I follow someone on Instagram who was there definitely at 11pm.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This takes the biscuit in the DM comments 😂 Mags lining up in Macdonald's for a happy meal and has a go at staff.
For some reason I thought there was a bit if humility with her until I heard her going on boasting about money.

Reactions: 6
The pub reposted loads of people's stories showing the place absolutely heaving at 9pm, no social distancing or masks and some fella up on the bar counter playing the saxophone. I follow someone on Instagram who was there definitely at 11pm.
it’s only a matter of time before there’s a Regency hotel style shooting in that pub with the amount of scumbags that go there it’s heaving with the Kinahan gang members. Anyone who goes there or worse brings their kids needs a head check. I shudder when I see the pathetic photos of people with their fists out holding that poxy belt scarlet for the lot of them

Reactions: 33
This takes the biscuit in the DM comments 😂 Mags lining up in Macdonald's for a happy meal and has a go at staff.
For some reason I thought there was a bit if humility with her until I heard her going on boasting about money.
No she didn’t wanna line up, seems she thought she could skip the queue!! Conor Snr was probably crying cos he got the wrong toy in his Happy Meal. Anyway the bleeding NECCCCCK of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all, new to the thread after lurking for a while, my hubby is a huge MMA fan and we've laughed at Conor's inflated ego from Day 1, the stuff he's got away with since have just confirmed our first impressions! He hasn't got to where he is purely from talent, there are far more well-rounded fighters than him.. he's just got where he is from being a money-grabbing narcissist and doing whatever the hell he wants

I've just looked at Tony's Instagram page and had a good giggle.. the self-important vain twit gene obviously runs in the family. Surely all the cash he's splashing around is his sons? How embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 16
it’s only a matter of time before there’s a Regency hotel style shooting in that pub with the amount of scumbags that go there it’s heaving with the Kinahan gang members. Anyone who goes there or worse brings their kids needs a head check. I shudder when I see the pathetic photos of people with their fists out holding that poxy belt scarlet for the lot of them
I shudder at his close pals who spend every night there now thinking their great

Reactions: 1
Graham Whelan’s kids in Conor’s pictures at the birthday party with Aoife! Weird considering she was meant to be friends with their mother?

Reactions: 3
Graham Whelan’s kids in Conor’s pictures at the birthday party with Aoife! Weird considering she was meant to be friends with their mother?
No she wouldn’t have been her friend really but her husband was great friends with Graham..
in fact Graham was one of his groomsmen

All that money and they look ridiculous. Piling labels on with zero style. You’d think he could afford a stylist for the pair of them, but you can’t polish a scumbag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw pics of the party on his Instagram, it was so over-indulgent as expected 🤢 there was even a poor horse with a dyed hair made to look like a unicorn ☹ His family are the perfect example of how money doesn't buy class!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The problem with the mcscruffys is that they think they are good looking when in reality they are odd looking. The mam looks like Daniela westbrook on a bad day. Weird looking women. Dee is naturally pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t mags wear the wedding rings anymore and why do you hardly ever see them together much anymore like he lives on that boat by the looks of it😂

The problem with the mcscruffys is that they think they are good looking when in reality they are odd looking. The mam looks like Daniela westbrook on a bad day. Weird looking women. Dee is naturally pretty.
She is naturally pretty but I preferred her real teeth to the new ones she has

Reactions: 4
God yeah thought that shows you how those filters make them look😂 especially Erin her face looks so much fatter in this pic than her own inst stuff!
Oh my god Erin's face is sooooo different to her own pictures!!

Reactions: 1
Yes both the sisters look nothing like their own Instagram pages and the Ma looks like she’s snarling at the camera. Conor looks the bellend that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.