Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be a witch or anything 🙈🙈 but she really doesn't dress for her shape at all!!

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly on the beg for gifted party invites and cake. No shame at all

Reactions: 4
Miss Entitled has finished hating on her dog and has moved her attention to her daughter now… it’s honestly cringeworthy the stuff she spouts ! Should be a law to protect kids privacy !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This made me roll my eyes so far back in my head! Oh yes Charlotte, a real surprise when you have been mentioning the kids birthday for weeks and the fact that she loves Stitch with numerous videos. It must have been a real surprise to get this in the post - where they magically found your address without you knowing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally that Instagram post was just to brag there going on holiday not the fine at all

I hate that woman! Stuck up moaning knob head is all she is. Did anyone see the video of her slaggin her daughter off doing numerous videos about her not wanting to wear a certain jumper she'd picked out for her to wear for the cinema! Imagine slaggin ya kid off online to god knows how many because she voices her opinion on not liking an item of clothing. You'd say ok go chose another jumper out your wardrobe not force her to wear something she don't like and upset her like because you want her to wear something specific for inta pics. Selfish!

I hate that woman! Stuck up moaning knob head is all she is. Did anyone see the video of her slaggin her daughter off doing numerous videos about her not wanting to wear a certain jumper she'd picked out for her to wear for the cinema! Imagine slaggin ya kid off online to god knows how many because she voices her opinion on not liking an item of clothing. You'd say ok go chose another jumper out your wardrobe not force her to wear something she don't like and upset her like because you want her to wear something specific for inta pics. Selfish!
Literally this. My son’s 8, I’ll only ever tell him to change if he’s worn something not weather appropriate. Other than that he’ll chose his own clothes and get himself dressed. Who cares what bloody jumper they wear ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else cringing with the 30 presents till your 30🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine getting up everyday and having to put a show on, their reactions are soo cringe and over the top 🥴 all for views . Would love to see how they act once they’ve stopped filming ! She probs goes back to bed , like nice one, content filmed see ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I scrolled past him on live a couple of weeks ago, gaming with the kids. He had gifts turned off and I thought that’s actually pretty decent of him. Must have been a mistake on his part though as I’ve seen him live several times since and they’ve been on every other time.

Reactions: 3