Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also key to note that all those posts of macie have remained up. Paedophiles arnt going to not use old posts only recently images of your child. Chose a stance and stick to it. The mum she shared who she said "made her mind up" made that decision and deleted all images of her children from her insta.

The anti men post is just so absurd as well, I am sure paedophiles have never just made an account with a female picture and name. Does she really think people are overt enough to use weird images not post etc. People don't walk around with a sign, i know people who work in police child protection areas and the people they catch are everyday people its not like a chitty chitty bang bang child catcher scenario she seems to imagine!

Really think her management needs to drop her and all those brands its ridiculous.
I know, it’s so daft to say right i think my kid needs privacy but leave the photos already on the grid up? if Some pweirdo wanted photos they could use what’s there or have had the past year to take what they wanted? I find it odd that she jumps go blaming weird followers, rather than her own decision to share photos and videos of her stories multiple times a day. You are the parent Connie, take some accountability. There have been weirdos on the net since the day it started, not new info.

connie acting like paedos are some horrible old men in grubby macs hanging round the kids play park is so naive too. its ordinary men and women. I’m sure these disgusting crimes against children are often carried out by people close to the child. Worrying about strangers is all well and good, but often the dangers are closer to home.

Reactions: 4
Started having at 11....aged 28 now....only been shaving for 11 years....basic maths not her strong point either....or been at the wine again

Reactions: 2
Started having at 11....aged 28 now....only been shaving for 11 years....basic maths not her strong point either....or been at the wine again
Her recent posts have highlighted how she isn’t particularly bright. The maths, the bizarre stories about paedophiles and the clearly separatist attitude towards men all show her lack of intelligence. I hate to say it because Connie is 28 however she is the classic example of a child having a child.

Reactions: 8
With so many intelligent bright creative people out there, who are interesting to follow it doesn’t make you think why on earth do people follow Connie? If brad wasn’t her bro I don’t think she’d have the quarter of followers she has

The brothers don’t come across as particularly bright either tbh. Prob spoiled at home and could take their time with finding “careers”.

The brothers don’t come across as particularly bright either tbh. Prob spoiled at home and could take their time with finding “careers”.
I saw Bradley speak at a health event....he’s very easy on the eye....he is not however very bright, comes across in the way he speaks and his use of language.

Reactions: 6
Not showing Macie...well maybe part of her because I’ve realised that I get tit engagement if she’s not included somewhere and that means I might have to go out and get a real job and actually pay for stuff I want 🙄

Withough Macie she will have nothing to post about. It will be just moaning about how hard her life is.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get what the difference is between Macie on stories and Macie on a post. Just don’t bother with either

Reactions: 3
All that ranting to still keep showing her kid. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
The fact she made such a song and dance about it and said it she posts pictures of Macie she will be fully clothed... yet her last grid post of Macie is her in just a nappy?

She’s deluded? This is her story and I’ve screenshot it? Does she think weirdos don’t know how to screenshot?
What’s also interesting is it shows Connie’s real size and she looks bigger there than in all her other posts and stories. Clearly she’s been editing her pictures...after all that preaching about body confidence, so hypocritical

She’s so desperate for Marks & Spencer’s to notice her in her latest stories 🙄
They were sending influencers those biscuits for free the other day, she obviously didn’t get any 😂
Those answers are all so beggy, all the brands who have given her stuff or she wants more from....this is why I’m never influenced to buy anything from these people, you’re never getting a proper honest review of anything they just want more free stuff so everything is always amazing

NEW FOOD REVIEW everyone....and as dire as the last....also Turtle Bay?! She lives in West London ffs, there will be so many decent Caribbean restaurants near to her and she picks this 🙄 because you know Ealing....she wants to be seen as a food critic and then the choices are Turtle Bay or Wagamama (don’t get me wrong I love a Wagamama but it’s generic chain food, I don’t need a review). As someone said before I don’t think Grace Dent or Jay Rainer will be losing any sleep right now

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They were sending influencers those biscuits for free the other day, she obviously didn’t get any 😂
Those answers are all so beggy, all the brands who have given her stuff or she wants more from....this is why I’m never influenced to buy anything from these people, you’re never getting a proper honest review of anything they just want more free stuff so everything is always amazing

NEW FOOD REVIEW everyone....and as dire as the last....also Turtle Bay?! She lives in West London ffs, there will be so many decent Caribbean restaurants near to her and she picks this 🙄 because you know Ealing....she wants to be seen as a food critic and then the choices are Turtle Bay or Wagamama (don’t get me wrong I love a Wagamama but it’s generic chain food, I don’t need a review). As someone said before I don’t think Grace Dent or Jay Rainer will be losing any sleep right now
The latest food review was dire! The amount of choice for restaurants in her area and she picks a mediocre chain! Again, the review lacked a lot of detail about the flavour, presentation, authenticity etc etc. AA Gill would absolutely rinse her if he was still alive 😂

• Haha
If she actually wants to rebrand herself as a food critic rather than hoping to ponce free meals then she should be looking at the way the professionals do it, spend time finding independent little restaurants that could do with a boost at the moment and giving honest reviews, rather than saying everything is lovely in h thy he hope that she doesn’t have to put her hand in her pocket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.