Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Brads be isolating for 14 days when he comes back from “Beefa”?
im very interested to see this too, he’s answered some comments saying he will. But we all know people flout the rules. I wonder if Connie will be critical about it since she’s been vocal about many other things on lockdown.

Reactions: 2
Surely be round for a Sunday roast weekend at the parents?? Let’s see.... And the girlfriend will she be out and about.

Reactions: 1
Surely be round for a Sunday roast weekend at the parents?? Let’s see.... And the girlfriend will she be out and about.
Had exactly the same thought, family roast the first Sunday back and his girlfriend straight back to gavallanting all over London for work. Connie will have photos of brad holding macie. Also will have his brothers round etc. If someone says anything it’ll be ‘negativity’

Reactions: 4
His poor grandparents if we see this play out as so. Probably wont wear a mask either as it’s “too hurty” what with the Invisalign and trying to breathe through the mask.

Guess she’s getting her F45 classes for free and failing to declare. It’s £180 a month, she’s not exactly a great advert. Am guessing she got it on the back of Bradley as I used to go when I lived in London and they were always rolling him out at various studios...
This is the same person who was too scared to go to the supermarket, despite everything being sanitised/distancing etc, yet here she is sweating next some random but saying how safe she feels....anything for a freebie eh Connie

And hasn’t left her house for 5 months?! Eh?!
And not a home workout person, except when she was being trained by her brother at home when she had a book to flog 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s so patronising! She’s posted a black and white selfie, firstly she thought it was about ‘female empowerment’ now she’s actually educated herself and knows it’s about female violence in Turkey, then proceeds to change her caption and lecture others ‘let’s not lose this message’. duck off. You’ve jumped on another bandwagon clearly for vanity. Idiot

Reactions: 6
Free handbags and a free razor...none of it tagged. She must have a great PR company I have no idea why brands use her/send her stuff

She’s so patronising! She’s posted a black and white selfie, firstly she thought it was about ‘female empowerment’ now she’s actually educated herself and knows it’s about female violence in Turkey, then proceeds to change her caption and lecture others ‘let’s not lose this message’. duck off. You’ve jumped on another bandwagon clearly for vanity. Idiot
I cringed when she finally acknowledged she’d fucked up on that one. Classic posting without bothering to do your homework. The F45 thing is a joke. Most of us can’t afford to pay the £180. Some of us had to turn down a shared ownership today because the combined mortgage/rent would have left very little afterwards. She has NO idea how hard life really is but all I see her doing is whinging like some petulant teenager!

Reactions: 3
Meeting the manager tomorrow I see....

“Ok Connie ideas for content output over the next 6 months.....? how do we keep this going?????”

“Mummy struggles, hurty teeth cos of the Invisalign, f45 gym posts #ad, token brads post round his gaff, family bbq, ZIZZI, property selling chat, ASDA dress post, inspirational quote on pastel background”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meeting the manager tomorrow I see....

“Ok Connie ideas for content output over the next 6 months.....? how do we keep this going?????”

“Mummy struggles, hurty teeth cos of the Invisalign, f45 gym posts #ad, token brads post round his gaff, family bbq, ZIZZI, property selling chat, ASDA dress post, inspirational quote on pastel background”
Don’t forget fake coronaphobia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looking forward to trying somewhere new for lunch....so either Zizzi have stopped giving her free food or her management is paying

Great work Connie no mask whilst riding the tube all for a video of some people earrings! Her hypocrisy infuriates me. Literally the story before is haven’t been on a tube for months, next video no mask! She wants to be careful, she could end up with £100 fine. She is a JOKE!

Great work Connie no mask whilst riding the tube all for a video of some people earrings! Her hypocrisy infuriates me. Literally the story before is haven’t been on a tube for months, next video no mask! She wants to be careful, she could end up with £100 fine. She is a JOKE!
Prepare for the oh I didn’t realise post or I deleted the last story because it was irresponsible 🙄 for someone who was so afraid of corona she really doesn’t give a tit anymore

And another delightful video of her stuffing her face....no doubt she’ll be moaning about weight/body confidence shortly

What a tool, she’s so blatant in not having her mask on all for a selfie. Vain twit. I don’t wish illness on anyone but if she got COVID-19 it would serve her right. We’d get endless posts about how hard it is to have it though especially as Connie acts like the only mother in the world

So the poster on here who first said Connie will be doing reviews yet, you officially need to buy yourself a crystal ball! Guess what....she’s now doing “honest” restaurant reviews. God. Give. Me. Strength. It’ll be anything but honest because she already gets freebies from Zizzis and Wagamama. Not only that but Connie eats out on the regular at expensive places most of us can’t afford. I also don’t want to watch her talk with her mouthful anymore!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.