Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frustrated

View attachment 101608
Does she do anything with her daughter? Like messy play or drawing or games... I mean anything that doesn’t involve shoving her in a corner with a load of tat she’s bought of eBay to keep her entertained. So clearly her fella is working still so why can they not just go shopping? The only person I’ve seen sign up is Chessie King and she’s just as insufferable, all for the validation and “look how fantastic this makes me can I film it for the gram”
Tuesday looks good. Long walk at 11am then the next scheduled thing is at 6pm. That's a long ass walk! :p
All this bollocks about her being a working mummy - you're not really are you Connie?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lechat

VIP Member
The Macie photos rant was ridiculous at the time, but shes literally changed nothing and is posting the kid all the time. she looks like such a fool now for making out she was soooo disgusted and worried yet clearly isn’t at all.

like someone said before, Macie is the cash cow. Connie knows she can earn lots of money plastering her kid everywhere. Bit sick really.

Is Macie teething or is there something else wrong with her? Hard to tell from the stories connie posts
I think she’s literally teething. Something every single parent has to deal with. I know it can make them under the weather and miserable but it’s annoying me how she keeps saying she’s poorly, teething isn’t an illness

Whatever123

VIP Member
Honestly, does she have to eat like that! Shovelling food into your mouth quickly doesn’t show enjoyment, it shows greed. She eats like she’s been starved for days. Sorry, It’s revolting.

I think she’s going to try and make food reviews her ‘thing’ as she’s obviously completely lost when it comes to her content but sorry, I can’t take someone who doesn’t savour their food seriously

Reallyreallyreally

good spot. I just scrolled through her followers and can see loads of accounts that didn’t meet her rule. genuinely fascinated to see if she does this clear out daily or what. Because is frankly ridiculous. Either keep Macie off the account or go private.

also noticed her posts of Macie (completely alone) get much better engagement that picture of connie. So if her engagement drops off a cliff, is she going to be fine about that? I reckon not...
Also key to note that all those posts of macie have remained up. Paedophiles arnt going to not use old posts only recently images of your child. Chose a stance and stick to it. The mum she shared who she said "made her mind up" made that decision and deleted all images of her children from her insta.

The anti men post is just so absurd as well, I am sure paedophiles have never just made an account with a female picture and name. Does she really think people are overt enough to use weird images not post etc. People don't walk around with a sign, i know people who work in police child protection areas and the people they catch are everyday people its not like a chitty chitty bang bang child catcher scenario she seems to imagine!

Really think her management needs to drop her and all those brands its ridiculous.

Say What

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me how you have a socially distanced picnic? I thought the current advice was to only meet 1 member of your family and keep 2m apart.

Too hard to fit the gym in during the day so joined Ricky’s gym and will go of an evening when Macie is asleep and her parents are free to babysit 🙄😳 she doesn’t know she’s born this clown.

I also find it incredibly sad Macie is plonked in front of the TV at tea time? Is it not ironic that she’s talking about Mum guilt yet sat on her phone and half heartedly feeding her whilst she watches TV.

Attachments

Lechat

VIP Member
Has the tequila gone to her head....Connie pissed on public transport again....
Keep your kids away from insta, there are so many weirdos out there....although guess you can’t make £££ from them if you have to keep them private....which is the real issue here
absolutely that’s why she’s sooo “torn” over it. I mean this isn’t a new issue. Anyone with a brain knows sharing your child online can risk many problems. People have been going on about it for years especially the family bloggers and vloggers who end up showing off where they live and where their kids go to school. You have no idea who Is collecting that info. I can’t believe she’s only considering it now! And what about the ethical side? What about Macie’s right to a private childhood without a camera in her face and being shown naked on mummy’s stories for clicks and likes. If Connie can’t get engagement on her Account without Macie on it, then build a new business.

B00123

She’s getting ready already for her night out, at 12.30pm! Imagine having all day to get ready for a night out! Jesus Christ

• Haha
I was under the impression you still had to maintain minimum 1 metre distance. Groups of 30 can gather for a wedding but it’s advised that distance is maintained and it’s for ceremony only not reception. So strictly speaking she is breaking government guidance. She’s the biggest hypocrite going. It wasn’t a digital detox it was a weekend away as a group, without the baby surprise surprise and nothing being posted so she can manage the back lash. Her argument would clearly be “well pubs and restaurants are open”. She’s the biggest joke going. I give it a week before she’s back at Zizzi scoffing her free food.

They didn’t quarantine. Pretty obvious from the posting silence and then posting from a house they don’t live in.
Did he launch that bloody app in the end? Was going on about it for months and months.
I had to unfollow him when CF passed away. Himself and Connie were so distasteful.
No it’s coming soon, for £25 a month or there about. He’s a bit late to the party I think, there’s lots of better trainers out there charging a lot less
As for CF Connie was all over that, then turned out she’d met her once at his party for a couple of hours. I know grief affects people differently but I do wonder if she’d have been as upset if it was some random she’d met down the local....

Now I’m not here to comment negatively on her body but I genuine cannot see a difference between any of the pics she’s posted, apart from hair and make up and some different undies. It’s not exactly a good advert for either her book or her brother if she still looks exactly the same as she did just weeks after having a baby, I’m guessing all the gifted but undeclared lunches haven’t been helping the cause

Reallyreallyreally

Have we also noticed all these play dates for Macie just involve her going and watching TV with another kid at someone else's house. What happened to painting, and drawing and going to the park. When I went to friends houses as a kid it certainly wasn't to watch TV

the washing machine soundtrack really added to the professional vibe I thought.
Fuck me and she actually tagged the wrong account in her 14 stories, too busy shovelling the cake in....one job Connie, one job 😂😂
Seriously though if I was this inept at my job I’d have had the boot by now

• Haha

frustrated

Sorry been absent for a while. Currently furloughed from work and not logging on. Noticed today that Connie's moaning about folding washing and putting it away. Not everyday is an Easter walk/photoshoot babe.

• Haha
Macie is effectively a cheque here because the engagement rockets when she’s involved!
And it’s so sad, let the child lead her life away from the camera and find other ways to get your engagement up, here’s a hint Connie....moaning about how hard your mum life is when you still live with your mum and can go to the gym/restaurants/bars at the drop of a hat and food reviews are not the way to do it....

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Hate to judge someone’s parenting but from what we see I don’t think Connie is great. Like you can tell she loves the kid, but there’s so many examples of her being an lazy arse and not really doing much with Macie. When we see the odd clip of Ricky he looks so much more hands on and fun.

Like connie is always moaning Macie is hard work and gets bored.... maybe she’s just bored of doing nothing with Connie 🤷‍♀️
I don’t have kids so I can’t judge but from what I see she isn’t doing much to engage her some days. My friends are always doing painting, baking, playing or just getting outdoors and walking with their kids. I agree, I think Macie gets bored. She’s only a toddler so she needs a lot to keep her entertained. It doesn’t have to be expensive, just getting her outside every day in the park is a good start.

I don’t know what she expects the drs to do? If it’s not teething it’s at worst case something viral and they can’t do anything for that anyway! She’s making a huge deal of something so minor , she’s lucky she can just ‘take a day away from her phone’ And not have to organise childcare last minute Bcos the nursery won’t take them, or take a last minute days annual leave