Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
I’ve no idea what she is on about. When I’ve met friends since lockdown, weight is the last thing on my mind. In fact some of my friends have lost weight and look great but that’s not the focus of meeting up and catching up. She’s so insecure and weird. Makes me wonder if she has any friends to be honest. She seems like hard work and exhausting to be around, needing compliments etc

Reactions: 6
The brothers don’t come across as particularly bright either tbh. Prob spoiled at home and could take their time with finding “careers”.
I saw Bradley speak at a health event....he’s very easy on the eye....he is not however very bright, comes across in the way he speaks and his use of language.

Say What

Chatty Member
Mum guilt post....HAVING to work so Macie sees her on her phone....SERIOUSLY? She calls what she does work? How about having to hand your children over to someone else to care for whilst you go to work all day so you only see your children when they get up and when you put them to bed. She bangs on about white privilege in context of BLM- she epitomises white privilege! The rest of us have REAL jobs and are not privileged.

• Wow

Booski

Here she goes again with her ‘I’m too busy to undertake basic housework tasks’. She lives with her parents, surely all she has to do it keep that bedroom clean? And Macies bedroom too so two bedrooms to tidy and you can’t even manage that? Try holding down an ACTUAL job, wfh, toddler, pets, whilst still not letting the house look like a pig sty. She really doesn’t know she’s born does she.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Thank you all ❤

sorry for the angry post 😂 it just riled me up!
she is out of touch and it’s super tough trying to find a new job. It’s only been a week but I haven’t had even a slight glimmer of hope yet so it’s getting me down. Trying my best to stay positive and see it as an opportunity to do something new but it is getting to me.

It’s just so frustrating as a hard working person, watching people like Connie constantly complaining about how hard it is being a ‘working mum’ while shoving free ice cream in her face and pretending to have empathy for people in my situation.

to any of you in the same boat or who have partners in the same situation as me, I wish you all the very best.

If she’s going out tonight tomorrow will be a day of ‘mum guilt’ stories 😴😴🥱
Don’t forget that we’ll get a glowy make up tutorial and then drunken rants first and then a washing moan at some point....might even get a food review if she has a kebab on the way home

• Haha

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
I would hazard a guess Connie is very much part of the throw away culture. But seriously just get a cloth and some vanish and clean the shoes and make half an effort on the photos. Isn’t content her “job”????

Booski

I know and can you imagine having to deal with said tantrum and THEN having to clean your own house? Or cook your own meals? Or worry about bills? Get a fucking grip Contwat

• Haha
I can remember my eldest being that age and we happened to be in London during a heat wave. She also couldn’t sleep and I got her out of bed when she wouldn’t settle, she was absolutely boiling so I let her play in the garden in a nappy for an hour and then put her back to bed. Anyway, to put a long story short Macie was probably screaming because she was overheating. She shouldn’t be leaving her when she is that distressed.

Lechat

VIP Member
No one cares what size she is, it’s the lying about it. She’s clearly uncomfortable and has the resources to change things but doesn’t - her mum being a babysitter on tap, brother as a PT, limited outgoings no rent etc. She is so lucky but SO so lazy.
exactly. No one cares, everyone understands that people have their own battles with weight, diet and fitness.
but pretending your a different size through working angles is just shady.
the fact she has resources to change many things in life is a massive positive and it’s a shame she doesn’t utilise this.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe the Macie pictures situation. She went as far as singling male followers out because she “doesn’t provide content for men” and basically made all men sound like kiddy fiddling perverts. Her content it shit.

The kid, body positivity, latest bandwagon, jumping on her brothers hype, getting back in to fitness, trying to flog her latest freebie, attempting humble food review, food tutorials, mum guilt, underwear selfies and REPEAT.

Say What

Chatty Member
Nothing compares to the sacrifice of a mother?? What on earth is she on about?
It’s absolutely ridiculous! Macie isn’t ill, she is teething! Connie should think herself lucky that she doesn’t have a full time job and a house of her own to sort out everyday!! Motherhood shouldn’t be viewed as a sacrifice- there are millions of women who are unable to have children and I can’t imagine the unbearable sadness for them especially when people don’t care for their children or complain about them. Motherhood is a blessing and yes it can be hard but should never be labelled as a sacrifice or chore!

Lechat

VIP Member
She comes over as very bitter and unhappy with her own life so brass neck to call people who criticise influencers as having mental issues. So immature. Let’s face it she only got a following thanks to her brother. She’s not really had a proper job for a long time, she can barely look after her own child all day and do chores and cooking which everyone else fits in around work! Oh and she only has what two rooms in her parents house to look after? She’s a joke. Whiny, annoying, lazy and rude.

I’m actually repulsed. 14 stories of her filling her face with free cheesecake ice cream. Who gives this girl free stuff? The stories themselves are awful, sat shovelling it in and talking with her mouth full but why the need to open each one and eat them all? It’s so greedy! She’s tipped me over the edge, I might unfollow. She is the least relatable person I’ve seen. All she does is moan, and get gifted stuff. She’s a bore. Every time I shop I’m contributing to the food bank trolley in the supermarket, where possible I try and shop local to support small businesses. People are still struggling and here is Queen COVID with her gifted food and tat 🤢

Last edited:

Lechat

VIP Member
Folks she was sooo busy yesterday she didn’t get to hoover and put the wash on!!! Despite the three hour time slot allocated to this task!!

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Today’s video was beyond. The panic IG influencers and celebs are perpetuating online is shocking. Yes it’s a pandemic, yes people have sadly died however the fact is that if you don’t have health problems and can maintain good basic hygiene then you will be fine and won’t infect others. I am fed up of seeing people talk about how “crazy” it is and lecturing on hygiene when people know this and the last thing people should be doing is panicking. I am also pissed off with seeing influencers and celebs now jump on the black lives matter campaign and promise to use their “platforms”. If they genuinely cared, they would have been doing that anyway! It’s all a ploy to stay relevant and I find that sickening. As for not knowing where to live and only knowing Ealing- well Connie is 28 and if she isn’t able to spread her wings a bit and make her own moves then she never will. I haven’t lived with my parents for 10 years now and have moved around a bit which I think is important when you are a young adult because it teaches you new experiences and enables you to meet new people. If I’m honest, I think it shows a lack of maturity.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
She’s beyond pathetic. Lazy as hell, can’t see past the end of her own nose and can’t recognise how bloody privileged and lucky she is!

What does she do in the mornings I wonder? Seems like a lot of late starts on that schedule.

Also, cringe at “spag BOWL”. I hate it when people write this! It’s spag bol Connie, as in short hand for spaghetti bolognese!

Say What

Chatty Member
I know this is Conines thread but her brother Bradley and his girlfriend appear to be at some friends birthday, no social distancing and multiple households mixing. I’m not saying it’s against the rules to mix with a larger group (is up to 30 allowed now?) or whatever, but it’s bit rich when Connie has been moaning about Covid and how it’s not safe to go to the supermarket etc. Her whole family mixed a few weeks back with no distancing and now this. looks like none of them give a fuck despite having sizeable audiences.
Connie and coronavirus is just one big joke. She massively stirred up fear in the beginning with the whole is it safe to go to the shops/get on public transport/ leave the house and before things were eased she was already mixing households, going to other people’s homes etc. She is a fucking hypocrite.

Oh wow....I think I predicted this a while back. Interiors / renovation project? FFS. They painted and decorated that flat and lived in it for 5 minutes, they definitely didn’t renovate it. But got to make sure she has an interiors account to tag all of the things she wants and get them for free. I see she’s already tagging her Aunt’s homewear shop. Best to keep the cash in the family.
She literally has no originality, she’s doing exactly what all the others Mumstagramers do. Got baby No 2 and a wedding to go yet - plenty of copied content to come!!