Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booski

You can tell she hardly ever works out because she has to post 50 stories every time she does! Just exercise every day and get on with it, no need to make a meal out of everything 🙄 bloody drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lechat

VIP Member
Massively double standards. I don’t agree with Lauren promoting that product but I also don’t agree with the personal attack Connie launched on her for it. One rule for the Simmonds and co, one rule for everyone else!
totally. Same here. I hate all the diet pills and detox tea shite. But is a juice cleanse any better really. I know brads gf is not an influencer but it’s just double standards that drinking vegetables for a week is ok. Would love to see connie launching the same attack on this brand but bet she won’t! Nor the fact that brad and gf are spreading their germs everywhere

Say What

Chatty Member
And a new post wondering what friends will think of how she looks post lockdown....if that’s what worries you about seeing friends you maybe need to get some new ones....I can honestly say I don’t give a shit if my friends have gained/lost weight over lockdown, just like they won’t care if I have....she’s just making up issues now and no doubt some people who hadn’t even thought about this will now be worried about it....she’s a knob
I think that says a lot about her and the sort of people she calls friends. If your friends care that much about you, your weight shouldn’t matter a jot to you. So glad I don’t have friends that vain like her. All her posts this week have done the reverse of body positivity with the obsessing over size and what others think of her size. Pathetic really.

Lechat

VIP Member
So embarrassing. She’s got the easiest life yet can’t cope with one child and a couple of rooms to keep tidy.

i don’t actually know what she does all day. Like she just mentioned having a bath whilst Macie naps... how about just get on with tidying, a lot of people don’t have time to soak in hot water like that!

Can see nobody’s posted on this for a while...I generally like Connie I think she’s quite harmless and don’t mind her posts, but did anyone see recently on one of her posts about how now she’s a mum she has no time for herself & someone commented about try being a full time working mum and she replied to say I am a full time working mum. Someone questioned how going to lunches and working out was working full time and she kicked off in the comments & Then her story said how she’d been for a two hour walk with her mum and brother and that was ‘work’ because she works for her brother...sorry but that’s not comparable & it’s completely unrelateable to the mums working 35-40+ hours week in week out, maybe for a large inflexible employer, probably juggling more than one child, probably classed as ‘part-time’ but given the same workload as their full time counterparts. There’s probably a wider debate to be had but I don’t think the role of an influencer and the life & ‘job they have can be compared to us normal lot juggling the daily grind. Wow that ended up longer than I thought 😂

B00123

She’s so patronising! She’s posted a black and white selfie, firstly she thought it was about ‘female empowerment’ now she’s actually educated herself and knows it’s about female violence in Turkey, then proceeds to change her caption and lecture others ‘let’s not lose this message’. Fuck off. You’ve jumped on another bandwagon clearly for vanity. Idiot

I don’t have kids so please correct me if I’m wrong but should Macie eat as much sugar as she does? I mean a full Feast Lolly? What happened to Mini Milks? 🙈

Booski

Obviously the biscuit post is followed up by her moaning about wanting to go to the gym and getting back in to her routine. She’s so boring! Every week is the same 2 days of sharing positive quotes, feeling great, motivated, “I’m going to work out 3 times a week” and then straight in to lounging on the sofa, “I miss my routine”, “I can’t wait to exercise again”, “I’m so tired”
Surely her routine has been affected less than most, she’s jobless, lives with her parents so what part of her supposed ‘routine’ is now broken? If anything she has more time as her parents are now home all the time with Macie! God she’s a moany bastard if I didn’t love to hate her I’d have unfollowed ages ago 🤣

• Haha

Roobear

Oh no! 11am is such an early start. Must have an early night...
Get over yourself.
I’m so grateful to be working at home and I have it somewhat easier than most because I don’t have children yet.
But I’m working 6/7 days a week 8am-9pm because most people have been furloughed and we have to pick up the slack. Not a complaint because I know how lucky I am to have my job and to be able to do it from home (nothing compared to the NHS and key workers) But she really has no sense of the real world and what some people have to do to make a living and pay the bills.
I choose to workout everyday but to do this I’m up at 5.30 to make sure I can get it in. On top of everything else I cram into my day for other people I’m lucky if I get 15 minutes to myself in the evening to wind down. She seems to laze about all day and then complain about it everything she has to do.

Also, she lives with her immediate family doesn’t she. What on earth does she have to be so down about- some people are going through lockdown completely alone.

She always fails to recognise her privilege!

Booski

The tea thing is one of the most irresponsible things I’ve seen. Toddlers are curious and quick, it wouldn’t be difficult for Macie to snatch the cup and scald her whole body. Please for the love of God DO NOT have any more kids

Whatever123

VIP Member
She said ‘I’m glad my platform is a positive platform’ I literally find her content so depressing. It’s one big moan! And yes Connie hun, I have unfollowed so don’t worry.

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Meeting the manager tomorrow I see....

“Ok Connie ideas for content output over the next 6 months.....? how do we keep this going?????”

“Mummy struggles, hurty teeth cos of the Invisalign, f45 gym posts #ad, token brads post round his gaff, family bbq, ZIZZI, property selling chat, ASDA dress post, inspirational quote on pastel background”

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
So she’s going to bed at 9pm (after moaning about her child) because she’s got a workout at 11am with Bradley? LMAO. What about the mums and dads getting up at 6am, breakfast, childcare, teaching, working, cooking AND working out. She’s doesn’t know she born.

And when she said she was treating her mum to something nice every day, what she actually meant was she’s ponced freebies from various companies and will be giving her those....treating in my mind implies you’ve made an effort to choose and pay for them, not just grabbed anything because it’s free 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Kated

It’s really sad. I know times are hard and she has to keep her content up to keep money coming in but surely it shouldn’t come at the detriment of her daughter.
What ever happened to the #8weeksandbeyond 😂 I thought there was a documentary being made 🤔

Lechat

VIP Member
Why did Superdrug send her flowers on Mother’s Day?

could they not have sent some to NHS staff to thank them as doubt many had time to get a present off their family.

sick of brands giving freebies to useless lazy women like Connie