Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More free stuff for Connie......how much skincare does one person need....there’s no way she can give an honest review constantly chopping and changing

Reactions: 3
She’s already whinging about her Invisalign too. I bet her teeth look the same in 14 weeks

Reactions: 2
She’s already whinging about her Invisalign too. I bet her teeth look the same in 14 weeks
oh Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️, wait until her treatment progresses. I remember how uncomfortable it was when the orthodontist really tightened my braces as a young teenager. Having soup or mash potatoes was painful for a few days. 😂

The comment wasn’t even rude- it was a compliment. She is clear just touchy!
And Can it really still be all baby weight after a year? No judgement- bodies change after having a baby and there is no need to get your ‘old’ body back. I don’t think you can- your body went through something amazing and it’s forever changed. Everyone should just aim to be happy with their body in whatever way they can be.
But I honestly think it’s the biscuit breakfasts causing her weight gain and not just baby weight..
I guess it’s different for everyone, I wasn’t young like her when I had my babies and I got proper fat both times! I was the thinnest of my life by the time they turned 1 as I breastfed them which is the cheats way of getting the baby weight off!

Daddy gets up with Macie at the weekend....despite him going out to work every day, poor bloke doesn’t even get a lie in on a weekend

I cannot stand watching her eat. The noises. The talking with her mouth full. It puts me right off the recipe...
It’s so strange that Asda would pay you to promote that and want you to sit there and eat alone. It would be better if you saw her make it and then serve it to the family (not necessarily watch them eat it). But so strange to sit and eat (and speak) in front of the camera

Reactions: 1
I cannot stand watching her eat. The noises. The talking with her mouth full. It puts me right off the recipe...
I came here for this 🤢 she’s got no manners whatsoever. Also SHE DOESNT EVEN SHOP AT ASDA 😡 it infuriates me that she’s being given all this free stuff from brands and chains she doesn’t previously support!

Her table manners are appalling. Seriously who talks with a mouthful of food?? It’s just grim!

It’s disgusting talking with your mouth full, but at the very least, she could have filmed from a higher angle so we didn’t have to see the food in her mouth...

Reactions: 3
Honestly, does she have to eat like that! Shovelling food into your mouth quickly doesn’t show enjoyment, it shows greed. She eats like she’s been starved for days. Sorry, It’s revolting.

I think she’s going to try and make food reviews her ‘thing’ as she’s obviously completely lost when it comes to her content but sorry, I can’t take someone who doesn’t savour their food seriously

Reactions: 5
I really hope companies don’t sponsor her to review food. She’s not an advert for health right now given that she can’t consistently eat or exercise well. Also, given how basic her cook book was, she’s hardly able to give any expertise. I see she’s back to moaning about Macie again today. God forbid a toddler should tantrum!! Macie probably throws these paddies because she is bored and want some attention....like any other normal child does!

Reactions: 4
The worst mum guilt is leaving them with a childminder at 11 months to go back to work. Sorry Connie.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The worst mum guilt is leaving them with a childminder at 11 months to go back to work. Sorry Connie.
Connie has no clue. My parents has to leave me and my sisters with a childminder because they had to work or we’d have been stuffed. I had a childminder from 8 weeks to 8 years. I don’t blame my parents- I’m grateful that they worked so hard to look after us. Connie is so unbelievably privileged and has the bleeping gumption to whinge about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.