Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her failure to recognise her own privilege is astounding. So many families struggle to work full time, look after children and keep a house going that finding time to exercise and look after yourself is rare, Connie on the other hand lives with her parents and can work by and large when she wants and gets so many things gifted. All she seems to do is moan, it’s infuriating to watch. Especially when so many people are struggling during lockdown. I wish for one day she could put herself in someone else’s shoes and recognise just how self centred her posts and stories are.

Reactions: 4
She did her make up as a live.....I genuinely thought she wasn’t wearing any when she said it, and not in the good way....
Macie left with her Mum while she goes shopping....again not realising that most people don’t have that option
And asking about her car service....why is she asking this on insta? Surely her Dad/Mum/Ricky know the answer, or here’s a thought....ask the garage when you booked it in, not strangers on the internet...she must be desperate for engagement FML

Reactions: 2
‘I’m worried I’ll get arrested if I don’t service my car’

oh my god read a book you thick bleep

• Haha
She did her make up as a live.....I genuinely thought she wasn’t wearing any when she said it, and not in the good way....
Macie left with her Mum while she goes shopping....again not realising that most people don’t have that option
And asking about her car service....why is she asking this on insta? Surely her Dad/Mum/Ricky know the answer, or here’s a thought....ask the garage when you booked it in, not strangers on the internet...she must be desperate for engagement FML
She doesn’t know the difference between an MOT and a service? 🤦🏼‍♀️ You have to have an MOT, you don’t have to service your car but it’s a smart idea. Also delaying your service for a month isn’t going to do any harm. It’s just painful attention seeking and frankly a bit embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
Garages have been open all this time for servicing/repairs etc....why didn’t she book it in earlier....oh yes she’s sooooooo busy 🙄

Good luck buying that house she posted. Although mummy and daddy probably will be supporting the new house deposit.

Her failure to recogn[ise her own privilege is astounding. So many families struggle to work full time, look after children and keep a house going that finding time to exercise and look after yourself is rare, Connie on the other hand lives with her parents and can work by and large when she wants and gets so many things gifted. All she seems to do is moan, it’s infuriating to watch. Especially when so many people are struggling during lockdown. I wish for one day she could put herself in someone else’s shoes and recognise just how self centred her posts and stories are.
Screenshot_20200610_213823.jpg

Does she even follow her own advice??!

And the first one is hilarious. Do things you didn't have time for? Didn't have time from what? The endless brunches?

• Haha
She thinks she’s so hard done by it’s infuriating!!! Posting a few pictures on Instagram every week is NOT A bleeping JOB. Whoever is paying her as an ‘influencer’ needs a poke in the eye. bleeping privileged spoilt little rich girl. Cry into your unserviced, child-free, brand new Mini you utter utter idiot.

She was always laying on the poxy bleeping sofa before lockdown so nothings changed for her. Bloody lazy bastard.

Reactions: 3
How does she know she’s lost followers because of her BLM content and not just because all she ever does is moan?

I somewhat agree with the comment this poster made. If she had invested that much time in to researching she could have come up with a better way to boost engagement. People commenting 🔥 are doing so because of the picture and not her caption.
Also using the “black baby photo for her charity work” might not have got engagement because she’s repeatedly pushing her charity T-shirts. I for one know I wouldn’t engage in the post because I don’t agree with a T-shirt for that price when only a small percentage will go to charity and Connie will still be paid for it (in reality probably more than what the charity will get)

Attachments

‘Used this photo as I knew it would get attention’

a single sentence to sum up the selfish cow that is Connie Simmonds

Reactions: 5
Typical Connie....can’t take responsibility for the fact she produces mundane at best content and just constantly moans so blames it on supporting BLM....have a word 🙄

Now Ad’s for Fairy and very carefully place “Paid Partnership” right at the bottom so the text boy covers it and even using the same colour as the background so it isn’t easy to spot 🙄🤨

Now Ad’s for Fairy and very carefully place “Paid Partnership” right at the bottom so the text boy covers it and even using the same colour as the background so it isn’t easy to spot 🙄🤨
Look I used a brand new clean dish, put a bit of cheese near it and barely got any on it, and now its clean 🤣 aldis own would have done the same job

The increased desperation is clear when your dishwasher is multiple stories and content

😂😂😂 there’s duck all stuck to that fish, a quick rinse under the tap would have done
Also note her saying my mum doesn’t think they’ll work...as if Connie even knows how to work the dishwasher 😂

The IG story about BLM tonight has made me so mad. I think it’s very poor taste to use her own posey photo to get engagement on the topic. Has she considered that it wasn’t the image of the black child that caused the low engagement and that it was her stance on the subject? I find that her posts are very critical of white people on the topic which is unfair. Many of us support those who peacefully protest for BLM without attacking the white community at the same time. I find her approach to be divisive and separatist. She doesn’t even stop to consider that racism isn’t just limited to the BAME community and at times, I feel like she accuses the rest of us in being complicit in the racist minority. If this is the result of her “education” on the subject then she should sack the teacher! I hate separatism- look at the pro women things, a lot of them are anti male! We wouldn’t coexist without each other therefore we should all be on the same pedestal.

Reactions: 5
The IG story about BLM tonight has made me so mad. I think it’s very poor taste to use her own posey photo to get engagement on the topic. Has she considered that it wasn’t the image of the black child that caused the low engagement and that it was her stance on the subject? I find that her posts are very critical of white people on the topic which is unfair. Many of us support those who peacefully protest for BLM without attacking the white community at the same time. I find her approach to be divisive and separatist. She doesn’t even stop to consider that racism isn’t just limited to the BAME community and at times, I feel like she accuses the rest of us in being complicit in the racist minority. If this is the result of her “education” on the subject then she should sack the teacher! I hate separatism- look at the pro women things, a lot of them are anti male! We wouldn’t coexist without each other therefore we should all be on the same pedestal.
I stand by the fact engagement was low because it was a post about her charity tshirts. If you look at her recent charity posts engagement is low on those as well. It also doesn’t sit well that she used the picture of the black baby to support her charity tshirt because it’s like she’s trying to get sales out of BLM.

100% agree with you in that she is critical of white people in her BLM posts which is ironic really considering she is the epitome of white privilege.

I stand by the fact engagement was low because it was a post about her charity tshirts. If you look at her recent charity posts engagement is low on those as well. It also doesn’t sit well that she used the picture of the black baby to support her charity tshirt because it’s like she’s trying to get sales out of BLM.

100% agree with you in that she is critical of white people in her BLM posts which is ironic really considering she is the epitome of white privilege.
I totally agree that she has bandwagon hopped with BLM to try and get engagement. She did this when coronavirus kicked off which annoyed me because all she did was bang on like a drama queen and ramp up fear. Nobody is telling her to be quiet on the subject but there’s more positive ways to support the cause like her pledge to include more BAME guest speakers on her podcast. She could do so much more with that podcast as well but doesn’t. If she wanted more engagement and to be listened to on serious topics why doesn’t she work more with male influencers, people from the LGBT community as well as the BAME community on her makeup, exercise and food videos and posts. I suspect because that would appear too inclusive for someone who’s very separatist right now!

I totally agree that she has bandwagon hopped with BLM to try and get engagement. She did this when coronavirus kicked off which annoyed me because all she did was bang on like a drama queen and ramp up fear. Nobody is telling her to be quiet on the subject but there’s more positive ways to support the cause like her pledge to include more BAME guest speakers on her podcast. She could do so much more with that podcast as well but doesn’t. If she wanted more engagement and to be listened to on serious topics why doesn’t she work more with male influencers, people from the LGBT community as well as the BAME community on her makeup, exercise and food videos and posts. I suspect because that would appear too inclusive for someone who’s very separatist right now!
The Coronavirus stuff drove me mad, scaremongering at its finest. But before that it was Caroline Flack and before that it was 8 week transformation.

She doesn’t do it because she’s lazy, every week is the same content “start again Monday” “I will be more positive” “life is so hard”. She literally does full circle. Considering her 55K following she doesn’t get much engagement on most of her posts it's rarely more than 1000 likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.