Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the Holland and Barrett "content", I see it didn't make it to her grid, just her stories. Absolutely abysmal....put a bra on and a brush through your hair luv!! Shocking!

Reactions: 4
OMG the Holland and Barrett "content", I see it didn't make it to her grid, just her stories. Absolutely abysmal....put a bra on and a brush through your hair luv!! Shocking!
Please cut her some slack, she is a busy working mum with 3 jobs, 2 small children. It is half term and would appear that her parents are away and so she doesn't have any child care, making things even worse for her, so please try and understand she is doing her best 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please cut her some slack, she is a busy working mum with 3 jobs, 2 small children. It is half term and would appear that her parents are away and so she doesn't have any child care, making things even worse for her, so please try and understand she is doing her best 😉
MY BAD!!! I didn't relise that her parents had abandoned her.... wow, she's doing so well!!!!....i must pop to Holland and Barrett and purchase whatever it was she was 'flogging'

Is anyone asking for fashion inspiration from someone who wears baggy leggings and a jumper 3 sizes too big to hide the fact they’re not losing the weight they’re pretending to

Wants the old Connie back from 2 weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣 honestly she’s just laughable at this point, all her healthy habits down the pan already…give it up Connie love or at least stop making a fool of yourself by constantly posting about your new routine that lasts about 3 days before the excuses roll in

The “work” her an macie we’re doing was an advert for her aunties business where Connie apparently chose a £130 throw 🤣 can really see her shape coming back on that video too…hmm

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That advert is awful, so wooden. And I hope if Macie got any money for that it’s gone into a bank account for her, and Connie’s not using her as her latest cash cow
Also her shape is only changing one way and that’s even bigger

Hundreds of people watched her master classes?! I’m pretty sure if we trawl back through here it was about 10 people (if that) as someone took one for the team and joined it. And then she found excuses to cancel the others 😂

• Haha
Poor Con, so stressed she’s had to “take herself to the spa”
Poor thing, don’t even think it was a gifted visit?
If your reading this Connie, I hope your ok hun?? Keep battling warrior xxx 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what the hell is wrong with her? Why is she oversharing Macie again? and calling her stupid? what? but cant blame her though

what the hell is wrong with her? Why is she oversharing Macie again? and calling her stupid? what? but cant blame her though
She's a bleeping idiot. It's also entirely alright for your child not to want to do something, to be scared, to be uncomfortable - and to "quit".

Reactions: 2