Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of excuses all the time - none of her goals seem realistic or I keeping with her day to day life??!

Reactions: 2
And now on the beg in space nk- I’ll show you all some brands of love to try, which is influencer speak for send me free stuff as I’m too tight to just buy my own

I don't think I find anything any more cringe than her weird filming of herself staring into the distance taking a sip of drink or pretending she's asleep.

Reactions: 1
The look she gave to the camera when Macie didn't do what she wanted her to do in that PR ad post. Jesus.

Reactions: 1
She has no Internet at home but don't her parents live nearby now? Couldn't she pop in there to work????

Loving the effort for the pancake videos….Holland and Barrett must be buzzing with those….
---
And spaces have opened up aka the mugs who were paying me have realised I’m an absolute charlatan and cancelled