Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Macie content šŸ™„ pimping her daughter out for likes is just wrong. She gets zero engagement from the boring shite and inspirational posts she posts but guaranteed at least 4 times the likes if it involves her daughter

Reactions: 1
I never really noticed how entitled she really is until she had Chester. Moaning how Macie doesnā€™t listen to her then posts that sheā€™s going to her mums for the weekend to get in as many naps a possible! Yeah way to get Stability, authority and routine into your childrenā€™s livesā€¦ Iā€™m sorry but she is not a working mum! She has a full on army of people behind her and palms her kids off to her mum at every opportunity. She is genuinely is so out of touch with reality itā€™s unreal. God forbid she had a normal 9-5 and had to deal with the reality of actually having to try and juggle a normal job and being a parent. This evening Iā€™ve had to unfollow her as she actually makes my bloody boil! šŸ„±

Reactions: 8
Has anyone asked why she is now having pt at a gym rather than with her brother like she said her and Ricky were doing in the summer? Itā€™s the same with those prepared meals she is flogging, wasnt she also following his nutrition plan as well? Maybe she just uses him as her motivational coach because well, it is so easy to motivate yourself to exercise.

Sheā€™s just brushing it under the carpet like she does with everything else she starts and gives up on within 5 mins
Next time Bradders does a Q&A might be the time to ask šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Connie winning in the brains deptā€¦.sat in her car on the hard shoulder of the M25 for an hour. I get she had the baby with her but donā€™t sit in your bloody car šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also child free, which is much neededā€¦except she went to her mums all weekend and they did all the childcareā€¦.I have a suggestion for Connieā€™s next career moveā€¦comedian

Last edited:
Them posts about trolling and her weight. I couldnā€™t care less what size she, but when she says these arenā€™t excuses when they literally are excuses. She obviously has a problem with her size. And surely you canā€™t blame moving house for putting on weight. Iā€™m a bit overweight but I know thatā€™s just down to me stuffing my face too much. Thereā€™s always excuse after excuse with her - not just in the weight loss front but most of the things she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Them posts about trolling and her weight. I couldnā€™t care less what size she, but when she says these arenā€™t excuses when they literally are excuses. She obviously has a problem with her size. And surely you canā€™t blame moving house for putting on weight. Iā€™m a bit overweight but I know thatā€™s just down to me stuffing my face too much. Thereā€™s always excuse after excuse with her - not just in the weight loss front but most of the things she does.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt have fulltime childcare but doesn't mention she can go to her mums at the drop of a hat to catch up on sleep šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Stop advertising yourself as a bloody wellness coach. You lost weight for like a year, got cocky somehow got a book dealā€¦then put it all back on which is a fad diet. How ironic her book title šŸ˜‚ she needs to just do the mum insta account crowd and stop going on about weight and stuff, forget it ever happened

Reactions: 4
Her new profile picture just looks like her mumā€¦.itā€™s also not recent. For someone that claims sheā€™s not living in the past, she goes back there a lotā€¦

That bloody hashtagā€¦.youā€™d think that sheā€™d have checked it wasn't used for something elseā€¦.it is. The campaign to stop ear cropping on dogsā€¦I know which one Iā€™m supporting and itā€™s not bloody short jumpers. Give it up Connie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bloody hashtagā€¦.youā€™d think that sheā€™d have checked it wasn't used for something elseā€¦.it is. The campaign to stop ear cropping on dogsā€¦I know which one Iā€™m supporting and itā€™s not bloody short jumpers. Give it up Connie
This is absolutely hilarious šŸ¤£

Ahhhh how lovely that entitled, spoilt brat, never had to pay for a day of childcare in her life, can flit from one career to the next, Connie, sees all us poor hard working peasants šŸ˜‚

"Stop the crop for children, except mine as she loves them". Is that what I'm getting from that?!

"Stop the crop for children, except mine as she loves them". Is that what I'm getting from that?!
Exactly as Macie gets her more engagement than any of her other content so she needs to milk her for every penny, especially as she is a busy mum of 2, working 2 jobs and her life is so difficult, with all her free meals, clothes, and on tap babysitting so she can get a good night's sleep on the weekend. Unbelievably out of touch. Seems that poor Ricky just seems to work, works, works, poor fella has to keep madam in the life she is accustomed.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s ā€œbedriddenā€ what a drama queen. Most ā€œbusy working 2 jobs mumsā€ canā€™t lay in bed all day for a cold.

Sao your hairdryer breaksā€¦.do you a) go and get a new one or b) come onto insta to tell everyone your hairdryer broke and you donā€™t know what to do about it eg what she thinks is a subtle beg for a free oneā€¦.honestly these grifters drive me insane. There are numerous hairdressers near where she lives just go and buy one

• Angry