Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure it will be another job she does for 5 minutes, like being a life coach??! Remember that??!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It advertises as OTE over £100k but I imagine you have to work your bum off for that. Probably 0.5-2% depending on their fees
Toni Terry and her mates are because Bradders used to take her along when she was fit to workout with them. They all have such lavish lifestyles I can imagine Connie is all champagne taste lemonade money….although she did say she had to pay back child benefit as she was earning too much so those crap adverts must pay

Reactions: 4
So it would appear her first listing, meaning she got it all by herself is the former home of former Chelsea footballer Didier Drogba. Which she is now saying in her stories has an improved price!!! It is the latest post on her property page.

Do we really think she got such a listing all by herself or was it with a little help from John and Toni Terry????

So it would appear her first listing, meaning she got it all by herself is the former home of former Chelsea footballer Didier Drogba. Which she is now saying in her stories has an improved price!!! It is the latest post on her property page.

Do we really think she got such a listing all by herself or was it with a little help from John and Toni Terry????
I'm not sure that is her listing as wasn't hers Jasmine or something with what looked like an algae filled swimming pool in the garden? Remembered it because of the odd name for a house and also because I thought the pool looked grotty 😂 could just be one she randomly shared though.

If this is hers, zero chance she got it on her own. She doesn't seem to move in those circles without someone like the Terry's helping to introduce her to people. Granted that's how that level of estate agency works but still, hell of a leg up.

I'm not sure that is her listing as wasn't hers Jasmine or something with what looked like an algae filled swimming pool in the garden? Remembered it because of the odd name for a house and also because I thought the pool looked grotty 😂 could just be one she randomly shared though.

If this is hers, zero chance she got it on her own. She doesn't seem to move in those circles without someone like the Terry's helping to introduce her to people. Granted that's how that level of estate agency works but still, hell of a leg up.
Ah OK, that would be more like it, thought it was a strange. Just thought given her patch is Cobham and Oxshott this may have been it as I couldn't remember the details of first listing she showed.

Reactions: 1
Connie having to buy lots of clothes to try on and send back so she gets that bad boy commission and aff links…bet the retailers are thrilled with her announcing that
And still trying to flog a pram she was gifted….donate it to a baby bank you tight cow…

Reactions: 6
Connie having to buy lots of clothes to try on and send back so she gets that bad boy commission and aff links…bet the retailers are thrilled with her announcing that
And still trying to flog a pram she was gifted….donate it to a baby bank you tight cow…
Can't believe she actually said that; I mean I know that's what they all do but none of them have ever said it! And agree about the pram, can't believe she is trying to sell it (well I can).

Reactions: 5
She tried to sell it before but obviously asking close to full price for an item that was gifted didn’t bring in many buyers. Don’t know why she didn’t just recycle as it’s gender neutral….oh wait silly me that’d mean she couldn’t beg for a freebie…,

Remember when she quoted some policeman that had messaged her and told her to not share her children's faces etc on Instagram for their safety...? She's now tagging the theatre group her small child goes to.

Oh and Bradley’s meal plan is so good she’s moved onto freebie meals instead. He must be so annoyed, she’s the worst advert for his plan

Reactions: 2
"my content is going to be about working mums and how I juggle that and manage that"... Erm.

• Haha
She’s got a 15% discount code but if you go on their website you get a 20% one 😂 can’t imagine there’ll be much bad boy commission coming from that…

• Haha
bleeping hell, cost of living crisis, war etc and what is Connie campaigning for?! Less cropped jumpers on the high street…I don’t know whether to laugh or cringe for her