Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the oldest brat at school?? As if she’d be knocking about in Peppa Pig clothes if they weren’t gifted”

They make her feel confident??! Ok sure Connie hun I always find school kids love dressing like toddlers

Reactions: 2
Isn’t the oldest brat at school?? As if she’d be knocking about in Peppa Pig clothes if they weren’t gifted”

They make her feel confident??! Ok sure Connie hun I always find school kids love dressing like toddlers
Obviously bribed her with a new toy

View attachment 2893493
When did Connie last play netball 🤣
It doesn't say she plays netball. It just says 'Connie competitive sports like netball' and when wete long walks a competitive sport, yes it is an walking is an Olympic event but jot sure Xonnie has qualified for Team GB at Paris Olympics. Maybe she enjoys watching competitive sports. Perhaps they should also employ at copy writer / proof reader. Any gcompanies which have grammar or spelling mistakes are a big no no for me. I don't look any further, am not interested I your product if you can't get marketing 101 right.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m They had to dig back in the archives for that….couldn't really say Connie loves to start a fitness regime every Monday and have given up by Wednesday. She also puffs like a steam train walking to school and back. And agree @Pilatesgirl they need to be concentrating on the copy…although Bradders probably signed it off

Reactions: 2
It doesn't say she plays netball. It just says 'Connie competitive sports like netball' and when wete long walks a competitive sport, yes it is an walking is an Olympic event but jot sure Xonnie has qualified for Team GB at Paris Olympics. Maybe she enjoys watching competitive sports. Perhaps they should also employ at copy writer / proof reader. Any gcompanies which have grammar or spelling mistakes are a big no no for me. I don't look any further, am not interested I your product if you can't get marketing 101 right.
Agreed, immediate no from me.....how could that be signed off and put out there, it really just sums up their entire "brand"

And yes I acknowledge the irony in my comment with so many spelling and grammar mistakes 🤣 I am blaming the wine

• Haha