Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connie wouldn’t even think to put anything she makes on the back of Macie away for her future, she’ll just se
if you take things to the Launderette you still have to physically do the washing....in my experience, i think she's watched too much Eastenders, expecting Dot Cotton to do it for her!!!!
oh we can get a ‘service wash’ at ours they even collect and deliver 😂

Reactions: 2
oh we can get a ‘service wash’ at ours they even collect and deliver 😂
ahhh well there you go, not quite that advanced in my area! That's really good actually! Handy if you worked full time and there simply arent enough hours in the day....or if you're Connie 😂 :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My favourite part of when she took Macie to Westfields…. Was none of it??!
Trying to make out Macie has great fun whilst you drag her round the shops and already told us she was a “nightmare” doesnt wash with us Tattlers Con!!

Reactions: 3
ahhh well there you go, not quite that advanced in my area! That's really good actually! Handy if you worked full time and there simply arent enough hours in the day....or if you're Connie 😂 :LOL::LOL:
I have no idea how much it costs because I’m not a lazy cow….she’s so entitled…begging for a cleaner again because no one took the hint last time…and being ‘over’ living in the flat….pretty sure there’d be a queue of people willing to bite her hand off to be able to live in a flat that costs £1600 a month in rent…wonder where she’s off to? Not Brad’s I guess as she’s talking about moving counties, so can’t have got back into London

Reactions: 1
I have no idea how much it costs because I’m not a lazy cow….she’s so entitled…begging for a cleaner again because no one took the hint last time…and being ‘over’ living in the flat….pretty sure there’d be a queue of people willing to bite her hand off to be able to live in a flat that costs £1600 a month in rent…wonder where she’s off to? Not Brad’s I guess as she’s talking about moving counties, so can’t have got back into London
I was wondering that. She won’t go too far from her mum. Possibly over towards Heathrow 🤷🏼‍♀️

She must be super jealous of Brad, buying another place at Battersea Power Station, off plan, while she has to move out of her beloved Ealing and London like most normal 29 year old who cannot afford London. No doubt she will be as close to Ealing as she can possibly afford, can't give up all that free childcare......

Had to unfollow her and Brad a while back cos they were really doing my head in…. Constantly popping up still as suggested follows and it’s good to see nothing has changed Connie still whining and Brad still wearing undisclosed reiss freebies. There’s just something so inauthentic about them, just all feels so greedy for sales, freebies and ‘fame’.

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow her and Brad a while back cos they were really doing my head in…. Constantly popping up still as suggested follows and it’s good to see nothing has changed Connie still whining and Brad still wearing undisclosed reiss freebies. There’s just something so inauthentic about them, just all feels so greedy for sales, freebies and ‘fame’.
Oh yes Brad 100% just wants to be famous and rich. He portrays this affluent lifestyle, but then posts with his chav mates at the football or the pub and shows exactly what he really is like.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but the boob post really annoyed me. From that photo, that’s not her boobs that split the dress because the split is too low down. If it was her boobs, the split would have been from her armpit/ cleavage area therefore it was her waist/stomach area. It really irritates me when people misrepresent their size because it sends out a bad message to young girls. There is nothing wrong with being a size 8, size 18 or whatever. The bottom line is along as you are healthy then fair enough. Size is indication of health and frankly I think those who mislead about their size are in denial about their health which I think is daft. I’m not calling her fat because she isn’t but I’m not going to accept this “blame it on the boobs” attitude because it’s a diversion tactic. Yes there are some rare women who have bigger chest for their dress size but as a fellow size 16 with a similar bra size, I know her chest size is in line with her dress size. Why can’t people just accept how they are?!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but the boob post really annoyed me. From that photo, that’s not her boobs that split the dress because the split is too low down. If it was her boobs, the split would have been from her armpit/ cleavage area therefore it was her waist/stomach area. It really irritates me when people misrepresent their size because it sends out a bad message to young girls. There is nothing wrong with being a size 8, size 18 or whatever. The bottom line is along as you are healthy then fair enough. Size is indication of health and frankly I think those who mislead about their size are in denial about their health which I think is daft. I’m not calling her fat because she isn’t but I’m not going to accept this “blame it on the boobs” attitude because it’s a diversion tactic. Yes there are some rare women who have bigger chest for their dress size but as a fellow size 16 with a similar bra size, I know her chest size is in line with her dress size. Why can’t people just accept how they are?!
yeah she spends half her life finding stretchy size 14s just to say she fits into a 14. while trying to portray this body positive, love yourself vibe. she talks more about size than anyone else I have ever followed 🤣

God she is such a princess. Her and Macie are moving in with her parents while Ricky does some things to the house because she couldn't bare to live in a building site. Wow, she has no idea what real life is like.

God she is such a princess. Her and Macie are moving in with her parents while Ricky does some things to the house because she couldn't bare to live in a building site. Wow, she has no idea what real life is like.
Her flats a shithole most the time anyway so what’s the difference?! Oh yeah that’s it mummy will do everything for her if she goes and lives there.

That’s not a hack she’s discovered, it’s literally the worst way to clean your makeup brushes. And she thinks she’s an MUA. Although if we all got given them for free perhaps we wouldn’t mind so much.

That’s not a hack she’s discovered, it’s literally the worst way to clean your makeup brushes. And she thinks she’s an MUA. Although if we all got given them for free perhaps we wouldn’t mind so much.
I’m also not sure how good that’d be for your skin, I mean I know we wash clothes and stuff but your face is a sensitive area

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.