Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get the omg she got makeup all over my sofa. like you didn't supervise her and give her simple boundaries of where she could use her makeup. this is your issue. my parents would never allow us to do messy things near the living room but could run free in the kitchen for example. it's quite simple

Reactions: 8
I really don't get the omg she got makeup all over my sofa. like you didn't supervise her and give her simple boundaries of where she could use her makeup. this is your issue. my parents would never allow us to do messy things near the living room but could run free in the kitchen for example. it's quite simple
Exactly and she’s gone unsupervised for enough time to make that mess, it isn’t a quick 1 minute thing is it

Reactions: 2
She’s ridiculous….has she just left that flat and not packed up? Leaving it to Ricky who works full time? So she can get to F45 in Ealing….no doubt that was a beg for freebies. Same with the blow dry, didn’t she live there for years, surely she has this info already?

Reactions: 4
She’s ridiculous….has she just left that flat and not packed up? Leaving it to Ricky who works full time? So she can get to F45 in Ealing….no doubt that was a beg for freebies. Same with the blow dry, didn’t she live there for years, surely she has this info already?
Yeah, sounds like she's just packed the bare minimum and upped and left to her mums. Sounds like Ricky isn't going on the holiday either unless I've misunderstood her story about it being her, Macie and her mum (unless this is already common knowledge and I've missed it). So not only does he have full time work, he has got to sort the house so Princess Connie doesn't have to deal with a single bit of preparing the house to live in but he also doesn't get a holiday/break??

Reactions: 3
Yeah, sounds like she's just packed the bare minimum and upped and left to her mums. Sounds like Ricky isn't going on the holiday either unless I've misunderstood her story about it being her, Macie and her mum (unless this is already common knowledge and I've missed it). So not only does he have full time work, he has got to sort the house so Princess Connie doesn't have to deal with a single bit of preparing the house to live in but he also doesn't get a holiday/break??
Basically by the sounds of it

Reactions: 1
Yep she just confirmed F45 was gifted!

Moved in with her mum so she could get her mum to look after Macy and she could try and loose 14 stone in a day with her gifted gym pass before her holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad that their first new home together and she’s not even there, leaving him to it to go on her holidays and live with mum 😳 she keeps banging on about it being their first house and yet I’ve never know anyone to do this 🙄

Also she complains about Macies sleep? Maybe because they’ll have moved 3 times in the space of 6 months

So is the aim in going to the gym to be beach body ready in 2 weeks?

Plus Brad continues to look like a spotty teenager no matter how much older he gets or wears a suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So is the aim in going to the gym to be beach body ready in 2 weeks?

Plus Brad continues to look like a spotty teenager no matter how much older he gets or wears a suit.
Brads went to a wedding and only took photo’s of himself 😂 He must have a serious issue with that watch strap, he’s forever messing with it in pictures👀🥴😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So after a few days out due to work and being busy, I come back to the gram to find that shock horror Connie once again lives with Mum, rinsing her for endless childcare and picking up freebies galore. I’m sorry but isn’t she 29? It’s absolutely ridiculous that Connie can’t adult and depends on other people like this. I actually feel quite sorry for Ricky who works full time and has now been left to get the new house ready, sort out the old flat and then not even get to enjoy a family holiday. Does Connie not get that without Ricky’s stable income she wouldn’t even have a new home or the financial security to do as little as she does? It’s obscenely selfish

She’s due on again? Didn’t she have a period a couple of weeks ago…has she been with Vicky Pattison comparing notes about how many times a month she can have a period

Reactions: 1
Guessing Mummy and Daddy have stumped up a hefty chunk of cash looking at the picture of the new house….

Also it looks brand new so not sure what work poor Ricky had been lumbered with, unpacking probably….

Yes from that shot is doesn't look like the place needs a lot of work, but Princess Connie probably couldn't even live somewhere that is being painted. Strange that she and Brad got the keys to their new places on the same day. Wonder if she is jealous of Brad's new river front apartment.....

I don't follow either of the two of them but used to follow them.

Has she moved in to Brad's old place? Looks very similar from the brief glance. Unlikely as he wouldn't leave it so empty if she was moving in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.