Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unsubtle beg for another dress....it’s her big boobs that are the problem though, not the fact she can’t admit what size she really is....absolutely no shame in being any size, just order something that fits you properly and never mind the label....there’s some free advice the confidence coach can pass to others

Oh and an ice-cream van....which means she won’t be at her house....and I’m guessing there won’t be 6 people either....just buy a couple of tubs and some cones like everyone else, a two year old doesn’t give a shit...such a beg....instagrammers should feel ashamed that they’re begging for freebies/discounts when businesses are struggling to keep going during a pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

It is what it is

I’m confused…..is she still on her DNA diet that she supposedly paid for? That’s a bit of a waste of money because I’m sure it wasn’t cheap. People love making you pay extortionate amounts of money for gimmicks like that.
Also what happened to her training sessions with Brad? I though we was “back on it” but it only lasted a week or 2.
Confused why she can’t stick at anything?

Reallyreallyreally

That dress promotion she literally dropped them on the floor at one point. At least bother to put on the dress. Let's face it probably didn't as it doesn't fit as she lies about her size.

Say What

Chatty Member
She has to be taking the piss today. Cleaning your home whilst doing work bits and childcare is EVERYDAY LIFE for most people but yet Connie thinks it’s more than she can do on the first day of period!!! She is actually beyond a joke, it’s absolutely pathetic that she thinks normal life needs to be paused because she is having her period. It’s NORMAL! Proper pissing me off with it.

I’m offended by those peas in that gravy 🤢
I also think she’s at home....that amount of food for 2 people would explain why she’s not a size 14 though

• Haha
I have no words 🙄. She heads straight for the food and Bradley heads straight for the gym then she’ll moan that she needs to exercise and get healthy. She’s so messed up!

A note to Macie....except it’s not really it’s an ad....and funny she doesn’t mention she not ‘present’ because she leaves her daughter to play while she lies in bed or scrolls on her phone....busy working mum of course

Roobear

Can someone please explain how it’s possible that lazy Connie could be burnt out? She barely works, has a significant amount of child care support and doesn’t seem to do much around the house... what is wearing her out exactly?

was it the hour of boxing the other day perhaps?

Say What

Chatty Member
Brads up to his old tricks doing something in memory of CF just as Love Island is due to air.
Purely for engagement.

Was he even in the channel 4 doc?
One of the many hangers on that Caroline’s mum made clear she didn’t like during that documentary. I wish they’d all let Caroline rest in peace. Poor woman never had a moments peace during the last 10 years of her life and now these vultures trot out her name when it suits them to boost themselves. It’s disgusting.

B00123

The way she talks to Macie really winds me up. Don’t leave her to play alone with sand/paint/something which is inevitably going to end in mess IF YOU DONT WANT MESS! Fucking pleb. This whole ‘what have you done’ ‘why have you done this’ to a two year old is harsh. She’s two, she’s playing. Don’t leave her alone to get on with your make believe ‘work’ in future.

B00123

I honestly just hate her now. This weeks podcast was Jessica Hayes opening up about baby loss which was really nerve wracking for ME

Fuck the fuck off Connie you self obsessed cunt. How do you think the mother who lost her child felt? Think she was wracked with nerves?

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Because it is an ad and she’ll get reported to ASA if she doesn’t declare it as an ad which she doesn’t want to do 🤣
So she hides it in white text in the top corner where it is barely visible. What is her issue with declaring ads? Is it because then everything she posts will be an ad and she will lose credibility? What credibility she even has....

Reactions: 6
All that free stuff?! Genuinely will never understand who brands choose to send stuff
And just letting us know her cleanser is empty…most of us just buy a new one but got to try begging first
Also the way Macy is behaving and the fact Connie is sat filming and letting it happen 🙄 she’s the worst I’ve seen at AD’s, not an ounce of me wants to buy the product having seen her video

It is what it is

Does she really think she’s set up her own business by opening a free Instagram account, getting her management to find companies to pay her for doing ads and then recording her podcasts herself and paying to upload them to a podcast platform?