Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
COVID Connie strikes again. Pulling her mask down whilst in a train station and then posing on the platform without it...no doubt trying to save her makeup 🙄 oh and then we have posing at the osteopaths with no mask on. Not to mention she keeps saying she feels ill but is very insistent she doesn’t have COVID. She shouldn’t really be out because she hasn’t done a test for days and can’t conclusively say she doesn’t have COVID

Reactions: 5
I listened to her on #unfiltered life podcast and she literally did not stop talking. The host barely got any questions in! She said her and Ricky are 50/50 financially. She also mentioned the DNA test which was just hilarious - apparently her genetics prove she enjoys fatty foods more than other people and she finds it harder to lose weight than most people.
Also spoke about how she’s very strict about having time to herself and she is very strict with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her whole thing about going live and saying it’s amazing that 300 people joined in. When you look at it closely, for an “influencer”, (and I use that term very lightly) having only 0.46% of your followers watch your live that was planned well in advance is shocking !!!

She’s still on about that cold! It will be back to the fitness life now after the netball game, then boom period, then the vaccine etc etc. It never changes. Another flat out day for her out for lunch and icecream in the sun

She’s still on about that cold! It will be back to the fitness life now after the netball game, then boom period, then the vaccine etc etc. It never changes. Another flat out day for her out for lunch and icecream in the sun
Came to say the same. She is boring- it’s the same week, same tit from Connie. I’ve lost count how many times Connie has restarted her fitness journey and made 0 progress. It annoys the hell out of me that she uses her period as an excuse to do absolutely sod all. It’s part of being a woman, her over it!

Reactions: 4
Isn’t macie still ill? Why is she around that baby? Connie just thinks about herself and what she wants to do

26 degrees and out walking a dog 🤦🏻‍♀️
Came for that! I was FUMING when I saw that story!! It’s animal cruelty- dogs shouldn’t be walking above 19 because of the risk of heat stroke and burning their paws. The Simmonds family shouldn’t be allowed to keep dogs!!! 😡😡😡

my little guy went out at 6am and will go again about 830/9pm...I wouldn’t want to walk around in the middle of the day, barefoot wearing a fur coat so neither should he have to. I despair when I see people walking dogs in the middle of the day in this heat

And now she’s off for a nipple match...😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Macie flapping about in too big shoes that make her walk like she’s wearing flippers again on her grid post - also who gives little kids croc style shoes with the back strap up so they are like slip ons??!

Reactions: 2
Macie flapping about in too big shoes that make her walk like she’s wearing flippers again on her grid post - also who gives little kids croc style shoes with the back strap up so they are like slip ons??!
I don’t think Macie has had a pair of properly fitting shoes since she’s been able to walk

Reactions: 1
She’s deluded. She’s played one netball game in over a week and says she back on the exercise. Let’s she how long this spell lasts with the exercise.

The “overwhelm” wall was just 1 big me me me moan. Even the page about Macie was really about Connie and how she thinks she doesn’t have time for her. The business page as well...if I wrote that for my 1-1 at work my boss would chuck it back at me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.