Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It is what it is

Is it all on her DNA Diet. Haven’t heard about that for a while.......
What about that boxing with Bradley.....that’s disappeared too.
Not sharing macie....oh go on just one more photo can’t hurt.

she is so insecure, she is trying the be someone she’s not, she’s telling lies because she wants to be seen to say the right thing but slips up too often.

connie, just be yourself, I’m sure you are lovely,you don’t need to play this wannabe influencer

Reactions: 7

Say What

Chatty Member
She’s obviously reading on here because she’s made a point of posting about “working” late last night. What she does is not work! I’m sorry but I fail to see how her content could be classed as work. A lot of people produce that whilst having a job! Same goes for the podcast. Her questions are not great and lack structure. She’s mostly led by her interviewee and then she’ll chip in randomly every now and again. I’m not even going to get started on her approach to keeping her home clean because I could be here all day

Say What

Chatty Member
She reckons the last time she relaxed was 2018?! Connie hun, you don’t have a real job, you have regular childcare from family, you have a better social life than most people I know so how in the name of baby Jesus can you say you’re stressed?!

Are
You
Serious?!?!

• Haha

Reallyreallyreally

Writing what she is writing having lived at her mums for free when Macie was a baby with on tap childcare. Only doing Instagram for a "job" and still having her mum and brothers available to babysit as well as a partner. Her inability to recognise her own privilege is shocking. Judging those on benefits while living life believing she is hard done by. I cannot stand her

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Just saw her stories, not sure what she is referring to about succeeding in a man's world. I guess Karren Brady was referring to her success at a football club. But Connie, I can't quite understand, being a MUA is hardly a man's world, nor is being a mummy influencer. She is absolutely deluded.

OMG, Next send her free products for Macie and she films them on the floor and lets Macie walk all over them in her shoes. Unbelievable

How old is she?! Going on about her birthday 🙈 Cringe. I can understand getting excited about Macie’s birthday but I’m not sure I know about any grown women who chat about their birthday for 3 weeks beforehand 😳

typenowregretlater

What is so difficult about putting clothes in the washing machine, closing the door, pressing start, waiting for a few hours, taking the clothes out and folding them? Why is Connie incapable of doing this and what on earth has her period got to do with it?

B00123

She’s just posted a video of 5 kids including Macie. Rule of 6 includes children so unless she’s watching them all by herself she’s breaking the fucking rules again surprise surprise

• Angry

It is what it is

This qualified life coach can’t cope with the stresses of everyday life. What’s it going to be like when she adds moving into a house!?!?!!?!!

Shock horror Connie doesn’t have anything wrong….stomach related…maybe…or maybe because her diet is awful….I could have told her that for free

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Another influencer who constantly drags her child to adult activities like shopping centres, hair cuts etc then wonder why their child plays up??!

She’s going on her latest crusade, having to pay for childcare. Except she doesn’t and she’ll never know the struggle many women face as her Mum will do it, or when they’re away her brothers will….

• Heart

AlixJ

Long time lurker here but I can’t hold my tongue anymore - I actually cannot get over her going on about Covid & how hards it’s been when she literally broke the rules (again) a few days ago. She is a grade A tit! She is so lazy, negative & a shameless beg - such an embarrassment. I am fuming!

Reallyreallyreally

Macie needs to start paying for her waitrose dinners and trips to expensive soft plays. Bring on the reels 🤣 its shocking how she changed her mind so dramatically re showing Macie online

Sloppys

VIP Member
I’m not really sure what she is actually saying because she doesn’t have a job like normal people. On about flexible working and job sharing - she has the option to work when she can/wants to. This coming from someone in such a privileged position is quite frankly insulting. She has no idea what it’s really like for parents. It’s just another fad for her. Something else to moan about for a few days.