Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you can’t afford childcare, then don’t have children? Simple really. It’s not the governments job to provide childcare if you can’t afford it. Having children is a choice, not a given.
If you can’t feed your children, care for them, clothe them or love them then don’t have them. The sheer audacity of some people shocks me. Nobody, not the government owes you anything, especially for your own choices. There are exceptional circumstances to these cases, none of which Connies argument fall in to, particularly given her own set of privelleged circumstances.

Reactions: 8

Lurker77

Have I read her stories correctly. Her child is sick and her mum is having her 🙈 I would fully appreciate that if she worked in an office or had to go into work but she works from home keep her at home with you and don’t spread her germs 🤯

• Wow

Reallyreallyreally

Running in a cotton jumper and a cross body bag. Seems legit i am sure she didn't just jog 2 mins for a reel then stuff herself with m&s chocolate

Also feeling home sick in her expensive rented house. Then move into the dam place you own. More like missing living a cushy life with mum and dad

It is what it is

Christ more whinging about basic biological necessities of being a woman. I’m genuinely sick to bloody death of these women being a bunch of snowflakes and treating a period as an illness or excuse to not function. Is this really what suffragettes fought for? For women like Connie to use their bodies as excuses to not pull their weight? It’s absolutely pathetic

Just clocked this on her coaching page….she’s been a “life coach” all of 5 minutes and she’s already being rude to what followers she has because they don’t agree with her. Surely the fact that this person doesn’t want a break from her children is a great thing? I don’t get the need to be bitchy when there are so many children who don’t have that
This shows her privilege.
No it doesn’t have to be expensive connie but some people don’t have any disposable income at all so it’s just not possible!
Shipping them off to a friends house and a friend now has to pay for their food and the extra household bills that might be incurred. Like water for that extra bath. Maybe I don’t have any family that are able or willing to look after them.
Maybe I can’t take the time off because I have to take the time off around my children and therefore have taken all my holiday leave now because I can’t afford childcare during the school holidays.

She’s a fucking horse with blinkers on. She’s shaming people who can’t go on holiday yet she posts about the food package crisis. Trust me, if I could spend my money on a holiday I certainly fucking would.
SERIOUSLY. DO ONE YOU FAT LAZY PRIVILEGED SLOB

Last edited:

Say What

Chatty Member
HILARIOUS.

Her break this weekend was prompted by “Instagram changing and story views being low” nothing to do with the relentless breaking of COVID restrictions. Fucking idiot.
She’s full of shit. The only reason her engagement is low is because her content stinks and she has no direction. Hilariously she is now asking her followers for help with this? Seriously who manages her?!

Whatever123

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’s complaining about Instagram wanting more reels, lives etc. and them ‘wanting more from her’ she doesn’t work for Instagram, she works for herself. If she doesn’t like the direction the platform is going in, then she can get a ‘real job’ away from social media?

Instagram are clearly just trying to progress and move with the times but Connie can’t be arsed and just wants to upload photos and stories. Minimal effort.

• Heart
I honestly can’t get over what an absolute fool she is. So I’m guessing she made a feel of Macie in Westfield on the day she previously told us Macie was a nightmare? It’s disgusting to use her as a cash cow just because her other content has no views / likes. She is an absolute fame / cash hungry knob.
And she’s lost motivation for the flat? Did she ever have motivation? It’s always been a tip. Something doesn’t quite add up, she had no intention of buying or moving areas again when they moved into the flat (less than a year ago?) Did she whinge so much about not having a house that daddy lent them the money? But now we get to see riveting content about ‘making a house a home’ or some other bullcrap. Anything for the gram and false validation! Spend more time with your partner and child and less rime filming your fake life and you might feel happier within yourself.

It is what it is

And there it is......another M&S food parcel for poor Connie.
Wonder if it’s all on her DNA nutrition plan that she hasn’t talked about for a week?

• Haha
Have I read her stories correctly. Her child is sick and her mum is having her 🙈 I would fully appreciate that if she worked in an office or had to go into work but she works from home keep her at home with you and don’t spread her germs 🤯
And she has just said she missed her workout because Macie was ill.....Macie was with her mum 🙈😂 FFS, she’s a disaster 😂 I’m embarrassed for her. The joint birthday is so cringe 🙈🙈

• Haha

Roobear

Maybe people aren’t engaging with her AD content because her ads aren’t genuine, she often fails to declare gifts/ads and often she leaves gifted items in piles of mess for weeks on end and then suddenly finds them. She entitled and ungrateful and can’t seem to recognise her privilege. She’s lazy and she can’t stick to anything she ‘commits’ to. So sorry if I don’t trust that that dress is a size 14 or that this new diet fad will work... She uses filters but criticises others for using filters. She wasn’t going to share Macie and now that’s all she does. She hops on whatever bandwagon she thinks is popular without understanding the topic or issue at hand..

Basically it’s nothing to do with the childcare and all to do with how much mortgage they could get….she’s got no childcare costs coming out at all 🙄

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
Jesus she was on form yesterday evening! “Remember my first training session?” Connie hun that’s the only other time you’ve been to netball other than the friendly so it was hardly a while ago and yet again you’re trying to use the period as an excuse. Seriously she needs to get a grip, having a period isn’t an illness and the majority of us continue to go to work, manage the house and work out. It’s absolutely pathetic. Not to mention taking a pop at a follower yesterday who questioned the cheese in her omelette. I’m sorry but yet again Connie behaved like a complete bitch there. Absolutely no need to bite that person’s head off and I’ve seen her reply far more politely to people who were actually rude. She needs to realise that if she insists on having a public profile, people will voice their opinions and it’s not fair to attack them when they do it in a constructive polite way.

SR9922

She missed her workouts because Macie was ill.... didn’t she ship her off to her mums yesterday whilst ill 😂

• Haha
She’s such a patronising twat “Poor Afghanistan” 😳

“Passing your baby over a barbed wire fence isn’t normal”… “so we’re at a Mums and Baby club, it’s amazing, look at all our chocolate muffins” - she’s vile, I didn’t think she could shock me any more than she has today. All about engagement and content.

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
So privileged.

Sitting in her mum’s huge Ealing garden waiting for her brothers to come and help with childcare.

• Haha