Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it a proper representation of the product when the model is wearing a dress that doesn’t fit her?! I’m not calling her fat because she isn’t but she’s absolutely squished her chest here and if that were me, I’d be in pain!
Bloody hell connie love just buy the bigger size….no one cares….all I see there is something I’ll never be influenced to buy if it looks like that

Reactions: 3
How is it a proper representation of the product when the model is wearing a dress that doesn’t fit her?! I’m not calling her fat because she isn’t but she’s absolutely squished her chest here and if that were me, I’d be in pain!
She isn’t big but dressing like this and squeezing in to clothes makes her look so much bigger. Possibly one of the worst ads I’ve seen

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s complaining after a 45 minute walk?! So all those “long” walks with her and Macie must just be round the block? Is it just me or does she seem to be editing her content because she definitely does not look like this in her ads etc. If so, it’s massively hypocritical given she takes a pop at everyone else for editing!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Are Connie and Bradley related? Does Brad do the DNA diet as well?. Or has he just kept in shape because he’s ACTUALLY doing some exercise.
They are from the same DNA so surely if Connie having these problems. So should Brad…..?

Anyone know where they’re staying? Looks like a lovely spacious house. I’d really like to take my ageing parents there next year!

I love a picture of you reflecting and enjoying the scenery. All whilst doing stories about every second of the walk. That's not relaxing in the slightest

Reactions: 1
The Paul olima podcast is quite something. Connie saying shs cannot follow negative people who write moany statuses as that's not her 🤣 and she is trying to get Paul olima to say he doesn't agree with James Smith's post when he is clearly close friends with the guy and fully supports that post.

She is just so deluded. She thinks she is like him but she doesn't even come on the same planet

Reactions: 4
I think what you mean then Connie is #gifted 🙄
Saw that and gave a massive 🙄🙄🙄
Why are they so bothered about declaring things properly

The Paul olima podcast is quite something. Connie saying shs cannot follow negative people who write moany statuses as that's not her 🤣 and she is trying to get Paul olima to say he doesn't agree with James Smith's post when he is clearly close friends with the guy and fully supports that post.

She is just so deluded. She thinks she is like him but she doesn't even come on the same planet
He’s big mates with James Smith, he loves all his controversial posts. Only reason she’s got him on there is because he’s her brothers mate. Bet he couldn’t be arsed

Brads does a lot to support and increase his sister’s profile. Pity she can’t be bothered.

Connie and Bradley are so relaxed and revived from that spon stay in the Peak District which they seem to have spent walking for content and filming ads! Just can’t believe a word out of their mouths at this stage

Reactions: 4

Yes it was really weird! She was trying to get him to slag off James and his ex partner Megan too when she was talking about how she doesn’t like following people that are ‘too deep’ and write paragraphs and say things like ‘feel your feelings’

Very strange. She just wanted a bitching session and Paul was clearly not interested. It was an awkward listen and very poor taste in my opinion.

Christ more whinging about basic biological necessities of being a woman. I’m genuinely sick to bloody death of these women being a bunch of snowflakes and treating a period as an illness or excuse to not function. Is this really what suffragettes fought for? For women like Connie to use their bodies as excuses to not pull their weight? It’s absolutely pathetic

Just clocked this on her coaching page….she’s been a “life coach” all of 5 minutes and she’s already being rude to what followers she has because they don’t agree with her. Surely the fact that this person doesn’t want a break from her children is a great thing? I don’t get the need to be bitchy when there are so many children who don’t have that

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Christ more whinging about basic biological necessities of being a woman. I’m genuinely sick to bloody death of these women being a bunch of snowflakes and treating a period as an illness or excuse to not function. Is this really what suffragettes fought for? For women like Connie to use their bodies as excuses to not pull their weight? It’s absolutely pathetic

Just clocked this on her coaching page….she’s been a “life coach” all of 5 minutes and she’s already being rude to what followers she has because they don’t agree with her. Surely the fact that this person doesn’t want a break from her children is a great thing? I don’t get the need to be bitchy when there are so many children who don’t have that
I make it happen…oh do duck off Connie….she just doesn’t check her privilege at all does she? What about those people who dont have a partner or family, that don’t have the money to pay, or someone else to pay or to have it #gifted, that have children with additional needs that means they can’t leave them….she’s such a wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I make it happen…oh do duck off Connie….she just doesn’t check her privilege at all does she? What about those people who dont have a partner or family, that don’t have the money to pay, or someone else to pay or to have it #gifted, that have children with additional needs that means they can’t leave them….she’s such a wanker
You summed it up perfectly. I can’t actually believe she’s posted that caption. I’m embarrassed for her. She’s so dense.

Oh god the “I make it happen” was the bit that really pissed me off. Connie has not once demonstrated the get up and go to make anything happen. This is someone who uses her period as an excuse to not even wash her own clothes ffs. She has no idea how people really live and that they don’t have the option to splash out on holidays or have the babysitters for childcare. I seriously hope no one ever uses her for a life coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.