Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s a lovely ring to be fair. I just hope she doesnā€™t start doing a Charlotte Dawson and the whole first drink engaged, first meal engaged, first wee engaged!

Reactions: 3
That no words caption! Sheā€™s so shook after all the engagement dragging posts sheā€™s put him in and had her nails done this week for the reveal! Was the personal stress earlier in the week cos he still wasnā€™t playing along?

Reactions: 1
Imagine getting engaged and having to get it on the gram ASAP, just go an enjoy the moment! Annoyingly I really like the ring šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Her skin looks like elephant skin....and it wonā€™t be wedding planning. It will be tag dumping to see what freebies she can get

Reactions: 5
14000 likes on that engagement post, she normally manages about 300....her heart will be bursting all right, thinking about all the free stuff this will get her...what an existence

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Those nails are a mess! She paid to have those done too right??
Iā€™ve never been a fan of the upside down manicure. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a nail tech do it without making it look a mess either to be fair. I wouldnā€™t be best pleased if Iā€™d have paid for that

Who posts the social media insights of their engagement post šŸ¤£ enjoy the moment not the weird social media gratification.

Reactions: 6
What a load of crap that ad break is... most post are her sloshing about on a morning not getting out and spending time with Macie!

Who posts the social media insights of their engagement post šŸ¤£ enjoy the moment not the weird social media gratification.
Got to get them brands coming in. Thereā€™ll no doubt be an engagement shoot, engagement party and then a whole wedding to prep and pay for....heaven forbid she actually budgets and pays for it herself. Although no doubt the bank of mum and dad will be stepping in. Waiting for the onslaught of ā€˜recommendations forā€™ posts that weā€™ll be treated to in the coming months

What a load of crap that ad break is... most post are her sloshing about on a morning not getting out and spending time with Macie!
Obviously the brands don't care whether their 'Influencers' are honest or not. I certainly won't be buying those sugar filled psuedo healthy products anytime soon.

Where did they get engaged, both wearing coats and Ricky a scarf!

Maybe the wedding will give her a focus to lose the baby weight she keeps going on about.

Where did they get engaged, both wearing coats and Ricky a scarf!

Maybe the wedding will give her a focus to lose the baby weight she keeps going on about.
It was freezing in London yesterday.

Ha ha yeah right she can't stick to anything for more than 5 minutes.

I mean I donā€™t know about you guys, but Iā€™m just so glad she gets these paid ads so that she can keep providing us with daily free content??! šŸ¤”šŸ™„
Connie we know you never get up and out early to enjoy wildlife love???
Iā€™m getting so annoyed with these ā€œad breakā€ things influencers keep writing before ads

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.