Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks to Macie really winds me up. Don’t leave her to play alone with sand/paint/something which is inevitably going to end in mess IF YOU DONT WANT MESS! bleeping pleb. This whole ‘what have you done’ ‘why have you done this’ to a two year old is harsh. She’s two, she’s playing. Don’t leave her alone to get on with your make believe ‘work’ in future.

Reactions: 7
The way she talks to Macie really winds me up. Don’t leave her to play alone with sand/paint/something which is inevitably going to end in mess IF YOU DONT WANT MESS! bleeping pleb. This whole ‘what have you done’ ‘why have you done this’ to a two year old is harsh. She’s two, she’s playing. Don’t leave her alone to get on with your make believe ‘work’ in future.
She probably threw that around. Chucked Macie on the table then started filming haha. That desperate for content

Reactions: 3
She makes me embarrassed to be a woman 😳 Period = Pause in content. She says she’s got some stuff going on that she can’t discuss on Instagram but she’s seen lots of people struggling with confidence and body image so she wants to do some content on that... shortly followed with and I quote “if weight gain is the biggest problem you’ve got right now than praise be the lord” 🤯 WTF. So completely invalidate how others may be feeling just because she has stuff going on? She will be the worst “life coach” around and should be ashamed she’s even considering taking money off people for it.

Her period isn’t even due for another 3 days and she’s already writing the week off.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She makes me embarrassed to be a woman 😳 Period = Pause in content. She says she’s got some stuff going on that she can’t discuss on Instagram but she’s seen lots of people struggling with confidence and body image so she wants to do some content on that... shortly followed with and I quote “if weight gain is the biggest problem you’ve got right now than praise be the lord” 🤯 WTF. So completely invalidate how others may be feeling just because she has stuff going on? She will be the worst “life coach” around and should be ashamed she’s even considering taking money off people for it.

Her period isn’t even due for another 3 days and she’s already writing the week off.
Came for the same reason! I’m so fed up of this using a period as an excuse to do sod all. Honest to God, it’s not like women haven’t been having periods since the start of time! I don’t see the Queen, Rosa Parks or the Notorious RBG using them as an excuse to be bone idle! Also is it just me or is Connie fishing for sympathy a lot with this constant dropping of problems she can’t discuss? If you can’t discuss it, don’t mention it because it looks like an attention beg!

Reactions: 4
It’s the equivalent of tagging yourself at hospital on Facebook with no context and then when people ask if you’re ok replying with ‘PM me hun’
Also it also only seems to be instagrammers that have such period struggles, can’t function/think/‘work’ etc. If I behaved the way she does every month I’d end up getting the sack. Although the cynic in me thinks that’s she’s seen how much engagement her mate Vicky Pattison gets when she bangs on about hers and she wants a pice of that

Reactions: 6
God she is posting about the situation in Israel although she admits to not know much about it. Connie, this is an extremely complex situation that has been ongoing for 73 years, since the creation of Israel. Stick to make-up, cooking from a packet and selling your soul rather than trying to save the world and broker world peace from your extremely sheltered world, when you have no idea about the issues......

Reactions: 8
God she is posting about the situation in Israel although she admits to not know much about it. Connie, this is an extremely complex situation that has been ongoing for 73 years, since the creation of Israel. Stick to make-up, cooking from a packet and selling your soul rather than trying to save the world and broker world peace from your extremely sheltered world, when you have no idea about the issues......
Just saw her mention she deleted this..: what did she post first time round? Pro Israel?

Reactions: 1
Just saw her mention she deleted this..: what did she post first time round? Pro Israel?
No heavily anti- Israel, I think it was a post from @soyouwanttotalkabout (2.6m followers). I had seen another person post the same link but with the disclaimer that they didn't know the accuracy of the information as well as a link to an article in the Guardian.

Why does her period stop her doing things? How does she think the rest of the female population cope? We just have to get on with it don’t we! She’s an embarrassment to be honest. Her period is just another reason in a long long list of reasons she uses because really she’s just a lazy twit.

“Sometimes a size 16” seriously does she think the rest of us are so thick we can’t see her for what she is? She IS a size 16 and to keep lying about it makes some people think being a 16 is unacceptable. That’s body shaming right there! Every size 14 that she shows us is either too tight across the chest or too tight on the waist. I can squeeze myself into a size 12- doesn’t mean I am a size 12 and can wear it comfortably!

Reactions: 5
Why do I know the ins and outs of Connies menstrual cycle better than my own

• Haha
Why do I know the ins and outs of Connies menstrual cycle better than my own
And her ovulation thanks to her switching on the fertility tracker! I really don’t care that she’s trying for another baby!!

• Haha
Still not over Connie wading in on Israel Palestine last night and still back tracking today with these generic posts from other influencers. 2021 is so wild, everyone has to be woke and seen to be taking a stand but posting a random story for the hot topic of the day with no knowledge or action or follow up is just so offensive. I’d value the silence tbh. Connie would be off to Israel in a flash if she gets a holiday freebie given their green list status. 🙄

Still not over Connie wading in on Israel Palestine last night and still back tracking today with these generic posts from other influencers. 2021 is so wild, everyone has to be woke and seen to be taking a stand but posting a random story for the hot topic of the day with no knowledge or action or follow up is just so offensive. I’d value the silence tbh. Connie would be off to Israel in a flash if she gets a holiday freebie given their green list status. 🙄
Connie is just your average bandwagon hopper. Drops posts on any topic to gain likes and followers but doesn’t bother to educate herself and doesn’t care if she offends. I don’t pretend to know much about the situation but like you say, silence is more respectful than being a bullshit preacher

Connie is just your average bandwagon hopper. Drops posts on any topic to gain likes and followers but doesn’t bother to educate herself and doesn’t care if she offends. I don’t pretend to know much about the situation but like you say, silence is more respectful than being a bullshit preacher
Silence is much more respectful, especially when he Israel posts are followed by stories about getting her nails done 😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.