Connie Simmonds #4 freebies galore, such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got big boobs and some of those dresses did nothing for her shape. I don’t think she’s happy with her size but the new insta thing is to be a ‘midsize’ influencer!!

Reactions: 3
WHAT are those shoes?? Some lovely feminine, floaty dresses with those horrid oafish special sandals?

Reactions: 2
She’s got no intention of going back to her fitness influencer roots (I use that term very loosely) so she’s trying to rebrand as this midsize loving her size influencer. Just own your size Connie. You are a size 16 not just because of your boobs. There’s no shame in it! She’s completely lost her was on Instagram. Also not heard her mention her coaching course for a while? 🙄

Reactions: 4
WHAT are those shoes?? Some lovely feminine, floaty dresses with those horrid oafish special sandals?
They are THE most god awful, horrendous, offensive things I have ever placed eyes on. They literally offend every sense I have.

Reactions: 1
Ricky's brothers and cousins coming over, how many people and how many households coming over Connie????? Similar to Ricky's birthday in lockdown maybe......

I’d say Rickster was out last night going by Brads stories, so projected at him most likely.

I’d say Rickster was out last night going by Brads stories, so projected at him most likely.
He looked like he was having a real good time yesterday. She’s probs pissed off she couldn’t go our cuz of Macie. We know she likes to blame macie.

I can’t believe at 29 she gets so jealous of these things. It’s everyday life for most people who have an actual job!

You have kids, it’s what happens, they get ill and someone has to stay at home. Forget that bit when all they’re thinking about is how it’s going to increase engagement on the gram.

Is nothing private with these influences? I’m sure Macie wants her wee showing to your millions thousands of followers 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’d love to give Connie some free life coaching....instead of piling up your clean washing just put it away as you go along...she lives in a flat it must seriously be more trouble to pile it up and than have to deal with a massive load rather than just walk to the bedroom and put it away 🤷🏻‍♀️

The weighing post! Nobody likes to be weighed however I got the feeling she was advocating people to refuse to be weighed which I totally disagree with. Sometimes the dr needs to know your weight to deal with your health complaint. Unfortunately the truth hurts and if you’d rather ignore what’s in front of you then you are a fool! I have had a comment before from a health professional and it did hurt however their job is to help and whilst it stung, I knew the person was trying to help in what they thought was the best way

Magnificent grammar again on her post. It’s ‘than’ not ‘then’ hunny. Can you even refuse to be weighed at the Dr? Just don’t look at the scales when you’re there, genius

She’s going to be a tit life coach. From that post her attitude is “I’m right, they’re wrong”. Can’t help people when you have that mindset

She posts all these random 'inspirational quotes every night but doesn't live by any of them..... Great start for a 'life coach'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.