Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title idea

Connie simmonds #4 freebies galore, sheā€™s such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who exactly puts fresh washing on the floor of piled up allowing it to get creased?! I have kids and the washing goes neatly into the washing basket, into the washing machine, gets hung up or put on the airer and then each item gets taken off the airer and placed into the cupboard. I have never heard of anyone leaving clean washing on the floor... same goes for dirty laundry too actually.

Reactions: 7
Connie uploading a story for each activity wirh Macie shows really clearly how much of a novelty it is to engage with your daughter. She just said a day without tantrums.... erm yeah because Macie had something to do other than watch tv while youā€™re on your phone

Reactions: 9
That reel šŸ¤£ shows how much her pics are usually angled or edited as that is 100% not size 14 which is fine but saying oh I have lost weight blah blah blah don't lie

Reactions: 4
ā€˜Adding a pop of colour to an outfitā€™ putting on a denim shirt over black leggings and a black top isnā€™t a pop of colour šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ dead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who exactly puts fresh washing on the floor of piled up allowing it to get creased?! I have kids and the washing goes neatly into the washing basket, into the washing machine, gets hung up or put on the airer and then each item gets taken off the airer and placed into the cupboard. I have never heard of anyone leaving clean washing on the floor... same goes for dirty laundry too actually.
Itā€™s only Connie who dumps clean clothes onto the floor. The rest of us do what you are doing šŸ˜‚

That reel šŸ¤£ shows how much her pics are usually angled or edited as that is 100% not size 14 which is fine but saying oh I have lost weight blah blah blah don't lie
Came to say the exact same thing! It bugs the hell out of me that she so blatantly lies about her size. Sheā€™s not massive so I donā€™t get the need to try and claim to be mid size all day long

Reactions: 2
ā€˜Adding a pop of colour to an outfitā€™ putting on a denim shirt over black leggings and a black top isnā€™t a pop of colour šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ dead
She is brainless honestly at this point

Reactions: 2
Pop of colour where exactly?

Came to say the exact same thing! It bugs the hell out of me that she so blatantly lies about her size. Sheā€™s not massive so I donā€™t get the need to try and claim to be mid size all day long
Deffo 16-18 nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 3
The weight obsession she has and body size image she has is really unhealthy. If someone was really happy, they wouldnā€™t keep going on about it. Itā€™s actually not engaging for followers either as a lot of us have busy lives and listening to someone bleat on about body size/body image is really boring now. Her honest posts about being a new mum are legit and I can see how sharing can help others in the same boat.... but the weight focus just doesnā€™t have an end. She chops and changes with no results, but still constantly brings it up. Other influencers actually have fitness videos and they show their progress. What happened with Connieā€™s 8 week program with Bradley? Again, nothing happened and she didnā€™t ever explain the reason why. One must assume there was no change at all and it would have impacted Bradleyā€™s business.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I died when I saw the story of the laptop and she claimed sheā€™d had a typo of no work. Connie, you havenā€™t done a days work in all the time Iā€™ve seen you on the gram!

Reactions: 3
Being a Mum is a 24/7 job....except when youā€™re leaving your kid with your Mum a few times a week, or in fact lived with your parents and let them do a fair bit of the childcare....if you have that support then fair enough but donā€™t sit there pretending otherwise....or have any clue what itā€™s like to juggle childcare and an actual job
Also that blue jacket she obviously got for free was so unflattering

Reactions: 5
How would Connie cope if she was a single working mum? She hasnā€™t got a clue how hard it is for most women who have real full time jobs. She should spend some time with those women before she gets on her soapbox

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s sad cos thereā€™s never any acknowledgement of her privilege or any attempt to do anything to help anyone else. Itā€™s all about her. Mum life is so tough for her, a crazy morning yesterday was going to the post office and food shopping. I have a life hack for her: do a WEEKLY food shop maybe when you have childcare or with Ricky that way youā€™re not ā€œgoing to shopā€ on your to do list every bloody day. Same with the washing I mean, do the bulk of it once a week when you have help at home.... itā€™s not rocket science itā€™s just life.

Reactions: 6