Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally hear what you are saying. But if Connie is pregnant why is she being so reckless. I don’t wish ill on her, but have limited sympathy given she’s been out for meals and mixing with family. If she is pregnant she should be taking a lot more care.

just adding to say Connie is so lucky that she basically gets to stay at home all day. Many pregnant women are having to still go out to work, use public transport etc.

Reactions: 1
Maybe now should do a blog about why your family should isolate properly after travel, how you should wear your mask on public transport ecen if you want a cute pic for the gram, and why you should get a test early not just assume its a cold. Oh and how you can taste a chilli and deem it delicious with no sense of taste or smell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so embarrassing making a massive song and dance about having COVID and taking a week off to rest. 24 hours later she’s back with multiple stories

She thinks Macie has it but she has no symptoms?

She’s so embarrassing making a massive song and dance about having COVID and taking a week off to rest. 24 hours later she’s back with multiple stories

She really can’t commit to anything she says..

I feel well enough to come on here..... I faked tan last night......

honestly she’s got mild symptoms but is properly egging it

Reactions: 3

The lure of all the potential "U ok hun?" messages in her DMs was too strong for her to stay off Instagram.

She’s very fortunate to have a mild case of it and really if I was her, I’d be banging on about that luck because of the number of people who have died and have long Covid now.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else questioning if she really does have COVID or not??!! I don’t know just something makes me think it’s all for the Gram?

• Heart
  • Wow
If she thinks her daughter has COVID then she really needs to get her a test!! Thick and selfish

I'm cringing so bad for her! Can't even do 24hrs off the gram. The constant need for validation from strangers on the Internet is embarrassing!

And now she’s doing an account takeover, which she obviously had already arranged, so why the big song and dance about staying off social media, he’s really is ridiculous

I doubt very much she has coronavirus. She just doesn’t appear genuine at all when talking about it.
She’s like Boris trying to explain anything...
I’ve got it and I need to leave social media
But I’m back and I’m here but I’m not
I’ve got it and I feel ok
Macie has it, well maybe she does,
She has no symptoms but you know she does have symptoms and she’s not right but she’s fine
I’m fine, no I’m not, I’m not working oh but iam... 😖

Get in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt very much she has coronavirus. She just doesn’t appear genuine at all when talking about it.
She’s like Boris trying to explain anything...
I’ve got it and I need to leave social media
But I’m back and I’m here but I’m not
I’ve got it and I feel ok
Macie has it, well maybe she does,
She has no symptoms but you know she does have symptoms and she’s not right but she’s fine
I’m fine, no I’m not, I’m not working oh but iam... 😖

Get in the bin!
That properly made me chuckle, sums her up perfectly

• Haha
Why is she adding a little sympathy sniff in after every word on her story. Hi everyone ‘sniff’ I feel ‘sniff’ well enough to come on here ‘sniff sniff’. bleeping hell fake tan when you’re SOOOO ILL is hardly a priority is it. She’s just using this as an excuse to be the lazy bone idle beast we all know she is. She’ll have ‘lasting effects’ for about 2 years as as excuse not to tidy her room or wash any clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I won’t be replying to DMs as too busy getting better....and fake tanning
And who are these people that bother messaging her to ask if she’s ok, and then she can’t even be arsed to reply....she has no engagement so it can only be about 10 messages 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.