Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice Macie desperate for attention in her bedroom stories this morning. Passes her a pint glass half full of water and Connie takes it without even explaining the dangers of holding a glass to her child. Jeez

Reactions: 1
Connie needs a lazy day....genuinely she has no idea....so overworked 😂

Also saying she works for Brad....yet never marks up a story about his overpriced website as an #ad

Whoever said she might be pregnant again may have hit the nail of the head

Reactions: 4
Connie needs a lazy day....genuinely she has no idea....so overworked 😂

Also saying she works for Brad....yet never marks up a story about his overpriced website as an #ad

Whoever said she might be pregnant again may have hit the nail of the head
Came to say exactly the same! Every day is a lazy day for her!! Cue the baby announcement....

She’s defo pregnant. She does nothing to warrant being that exhausted

“Some of you didn’t know I worked for Bradley” no Connie we all knew and we all knew how hard you tried to hide it!

So she’s finally admitted what we already knew which is that she’s been on Bradley’s books “working” for 3 years now. She’s never declared any of the plugging for him or his stuff. It’s height of deceit and shows all the weight loss stuff she did with him before and after was a business move.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they’ll be moving in November into a rented place. I agree with you all, baby news seems to be on the way

Reactions: 2
Here she is plugging Invisalign on the sly....anything is worth the money if it gets you results. So responsible at a time when people are struggling, losing their jobs and here we have Connie encouraging people to spend thousands on their teeth. She probably gets a cut as well.

Looks like they’ll be moving in November into a rented place. I agree with you all, baby news seems to be on the way
Definitely pregnant. She’s just said “my next baby” on her stories

Last edited:
Yes definite pregnancy announcement incoming....my next baby definitely gave it away

Although months of Connie moaning because we’re back in lockdown and she’s pregnant might be too much to bear

‘What pregnancy done to my mental health’ excellent English there Miss PA

• Haha
Honestly the grammar really grates on me. Did she buy her degree because I’m not convinced she actually completed it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.