Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice Macie in the bath in the background as well šŸ™„
just came on here to say the same!! So bad that sheā€™s got Macie in the bath whilst sheā€™s taking selfies. Ugh.

Also both Connie and brad should be marking any posts aBout his website as an AD. Because thatā€™s what it is.

Reactions: 3
Yep but will the ASA do anything?!
Sheā€™s definitely the same size as sheā€™s been for ages, just bending herself differently to make her rolls more obvious.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s just said her mat leave has ended....sheā€™s been on mat leave for 18 MONTHS!! Seriously the privilege is sickening!!

Sheā€™s an absolute joke. ā€œIā€™m going to be working a lot more nowā€.

hun you donā€™t know what work is!! And i really doubt you will be doing more

Reactions: 4
Guessing the Waitrose job is off the cards then.

And yes, the promotion of Bradley's new company/workouts should all be tagged as an AD IMO as she is working for him and listed on Companies House for the company.

Iā€™ve gone back to the ASA again about this. They really are pretty weak and donā€™t look interested to take action. So no wonder she is taking the piss

So she got up at 7 this morning and was awake before Macie.....what time does she usually get up if 7 is an early start?!
Also, I very much doubt that she is a size 14 judging by the new loungewear video. Couldnā€™t care less but donā€™t go on about body positivity to then lie about your own size.

Reactions: 5
She doesnā€™t really have to share the devastating news that Chrissy has does she? What does it have to do with her..
Iā€™m not for one minute saying the news isnā€™t terrible and my heart goes out to her and her family I cannot begins imagine how that feels and how you pull yourself together after. But why does Connie feel the need to share it? I just think itā€™s wrong and attention seeking. Some things donā€™t have to be shared.

She doesnā€™t really have to share the devastating news that Chrissy has does she? What does it have to do with her..
Iā€™m not for one minute saying the news isnā€™t terrible and my heart goes out to her and her family I cannot begins imagine how that feels and how you pull yourself together after. But why does Connie feel the need to share it? I just think itā€™s wrong and attention seeking. Some things donā€™t have to be shared.
She did the same after Caroline Flack died, making out she knew her well despite only having met her once. I wouldnā€™t personally choose to share that announcement from Chrissy & John because I think itā€™s distasteful especially as she doesnā€™t know them. Chrissy & John have only done this so someone doesnā€™t sell the story and because they know itā€™ll be news for a short while then hopefully itā€™ll be left so they can have time to grieve. Whatever happened to safeguarding peopleā€™s privacy šŸ˜ž

Thing is connie has no reason to re post this other than to try and jump on the bandwagon or grab some engagement for herself. Sheā€™s hasnt been through what Chrissy and John have been through as far as we know. Therefore I do think it looks insensitive for the mother of a healthy child to take up space in this conversation. A bit like BLM, it is more appropriate to leave those who have experience to have a voice right now because some people will be terribly affected by the news. Or at Least point people to links and charities for support. Not just here is the post from Chrissy click through for a gawp at the latest news. Just feels off from connie yet again.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on latest cooking video, like duck is she a 14! Christ sheā€™s at least an 18 on top. Maybe she says sheā€™s a 14 because she only buys oversized tshirts. Own your size Connie or stop with the bo-po

Her latest post about alll that sheā€™s done with Macie there is literally what I would get done everyday as standard

Reactions: 2
Her latest post about alll that sheā€™s done with Macie there is literally what I would get done everyday as standard
I was gunna say 2 washing loads and cooking on top of day at work is the norm. Itā€™s like she wants a bloody medal!

Reactions: 2
She did the same after Caroline Flack died, making out she knew her well despite only having met her once. I wouldnā€™t personally choose to share that announcement from Chrissy & John because I think itā€™s distasteful especially as she doesnā€™t know them. Chrissy & John have only done this so someone doesnā€™t sell the story and because they know itā€™ll be news for a short while then hopefully itā€™ll be left so they can have time to grieve. Whatever happened to safeguarding peopleā€™s privacy šŸ˜ž
Oh yeh exactly- I was saying Connie sharing it was wrong btw just to be clear. Chrissy and John are of course able to manage whatā€™s happened how they see best it wasnā€™t a comment on her insta post. Just Connie sharing it.

Oh yeh exactly- I was saying Connie sharing it was wrong btw just to be clear. Chrissy and John are of course able to manage whatā€™s happened how they see best it wasnā€™t a comment on her insta post. Just Connie sharing it.
Donā€™t worry I got you šŸ˜Š Connie is just trying to up her engagement again by hopping on a bandwagon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.