Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does do ads for some of the most random, ridiculously expensive things?!
Who would spend that on pasta?! Remember the ice cream that was like £40 or something crazy?!!

Reactions: 2
She really does do ads for some of the most random, ridiculously expensive things?!
Who would spend that on pasta?! Remember the ice cream that was like £40 or something crazy?!!
It is her job, anything for money. Like her fitness 'Get it done' brother spuiking alcopops. Anything for easy money. Anything Connie spriuks I avoid, no consistency in her adverts.

Reactions: 1
Brand new to this site and didn’t even know it existed tbh! I had wondered for a while was I the only one thinking these things and glad to hear I’m not alone! I found Connie originally via Bradley and enjoyed the honest fitness journey as it isn’t easy and it does need consistency/unrealistic to be motivated all the time. I thought then they were both refreshing, down to earth and honest :) fast forward and it’s all such a mess of content now- there is no influencing happening it’s just begs and here’s literally anything I’ve been sent for free that is “amazing”. There are so many fitness and new mum IGers with really great content who show you a workout (FOR FREE) or how to make an easy lunch (not some gifted pasta). It really feels like a CON at this point. Even the catch up on the workout last night I don’t believe she even did it that was purely to showcase the catchup function on Bradley’s site. As for the BML, baby images, miscarriage, working mum band wagons they are embarrassing. Just stick to MUA, honest fitness content and some decent diet inspo and stop trying to fleece us!

Reactions: 4
Crikey, reading the caption on her latest post.....surely in her position you would check the grammar?! Especially when writing an ad? And yet she keeps telling us she has a degree 😳

Oh the way her and Bradley both speak really gets me going 🤬🤬
They’re copying younger IG influencers and it’s cringe. No doubt we are in for another naff cookery video this evening. As if my day couldn’t get any worse!

bleeping hell going to the hairdressers and then having to write a recipe for a cheesecake is not ‘being busy’. She’s such an insult to parents everywhere.

I cant work out if she’s paid for that hairdo or it’s an undeclared freebie. She’s keeps saying thanks and telling people to go there....since she never normally ventures out of Ealing I’m thinking it was gifted
I’ve seen Bradley speak at a fitness thing, I can confirm he sounds that thick, I don’t think it’s put on for the camera....Connie on the other hand is trying to be cool but it’s just cringe

Reactions: 3
She is literally useless. “Cheesecake Recipe” - “half a packet of digestives, I used the full pack it just depends how thick you want it, add butter” about as clear as mud, she hasn’t said how big the tin she’s using is, how much butter? How much white chocolate? How long did you melt it for? Did you melt it in the microwave or on the hob? A tub of extra thick cream - how big is the tub? She spends the first half of the video banging on about how indulgent it is and then says “I forgot how indulgent this was”
Already seen her stick her fingers in and lick it twice. Constantly flicking her hair everywhere 🤢 the way she talks it’s clear she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about. Almost 1700 views and a measly 3 comments 🤣 honestly, to watch that back, edit it and not feel embarrassed sharing it she must have a massive ego.

Unfortunately that shirt she has on in the cheesecake post does her no favours 😏😏 I get the feeling she is trying to create a lifestyle brand......

She’s just been to get her hair did....not sure grammar is her strong point....
I’m not sure its a mistake... I was just reading Stephanie Yeboah posts about AAVE which is a dialect of english which some people mistake for bad grammar. Terms like periodt, girl, yaas etc. Often used by white people now who want to seem cool or whatever. I would think ‘getting my hair did’ is AAVE as well.

ive included Stephanies stories and I think it’s interesting and timely given Connie said ‘got my hair did earlier’. It’s very bizarre if it wasn’t a mistake for her to start using a dialect used by black people. Maybe she needs to think about what she’s doing a bit more.

Attachments

Another week another embarrassing cooking (can it even be called that?!) video. Terrible sound, little to no actual ingredients. She’ll get her usual dozen comments....give it up Connie.

Oh god where to begin? Sound quality was shocking. For someone who does IG for a living why doesn’t she have the gear to do videos? Complete lack of detail in terms of weight of food, how to create base and mixture....basically like Connie’s limited vocab, this was again a vague guide. A cheesecake can be made a lot more healthy (the Philadelphia isn’t the healthiest option) and it would have been nice to see more fruit used because contrary to what she thinks, it is a sweet dessert. I could sit here all night and tell you all my issues with Connie’s cooking but for me the biggest offence was watching her insert her dirty fingers into the mixing bowl on more than 1 occasion. Don’t get me wrong, if I’m making something just for me then yes I may do it but if I’m making it for others then no and if I’m filming it, pretending to be Nigella, then hell no!

Oh god where to begin? Sound quality was shocking. For someone who does IG for a living why doesn’t she have the gear to do videos? Complete lack of detail in terms of weight of food, how to create base and mixture....basically like Connie’s limited vocab, this was again a vague guide. A cheesecake can be made a lot more healthy (the Philadelphia isn’t the healthiest option) and it would have been nice to see more fruit used because contrary to what she thinks, it is a sweet dessert. I could sit here all night and tell you all my issues with Connie’s cooking but for me the biggest offence was watching her insert her dirty fingers into the mixing bowl on more than 1 occasion. Don’t get me wrong, if I’m making something just for me then yes I may do it but if I’m making it for others then no and if I’m filming it, pretending to be Nigella, then hell no!
Haha exactly! Made me feel sick dipping her grubby fake tan fingers in

I’m not sure its a mistake... I was just reading Stephanie Yeboah posts about AAVE which is a dialect of english which some people mistake for bad grammar. Terms like periodt, girl, yaas etc. Often used by white people now who want to seem cool or whatever. I would think ‘getting my hair did’ is AAVE as well.

ive included Stephanies stories and I think it’s interesting and timely given Connie said ‘got my hair did earlier’. It’s very bizarre if it wasn’t a mistake for her to start using a dialect used by black people. Maybe she needs to think about what she’s doing a bit more.
I think you’re right there. She’s trying to come across as cool....it’s not working

She might be pregnant. On her latest podcast she says ‘if I’m lucky enough to get pregnant again.... *insert ramble* and then she starts speaking in present tense ‘I learnt so much from the first pregnancy which I’m not going to do this time round’

Would explain the rush to rent a place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.