Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Connie has some stories today about her workout with Bradley and one of them is marked as #gifted......

Reactions: 2
Other influencers have marked their own products as AD. like Lydia millen had to eventually and have seen other influencers do it for things like their photo pre sets. So Bradley definitely should. And I think connie should because she is advertising the business. Whether shes being paid or not is irrelevant really.

Reactions: 1
That #gift is proper sly. Itā€™s so obvious that she is plugging this for him and she benefits because she works for the company. I hope no one pays for his website!

Reactions: 3
Connie would literally love to be skinny, she is obsessed.
The ā€˜working mumā€™ thing is really too much, sheā€™s got no idea.

Reactions: 3
I agree. She talks about it all the time (mostly inadvertently) but itā€™s clear she would love to be slim. Which to be honest wonā€™t happen for her unless she puts in a load of hard graft in the form of a substantial daily calorie deficit and exercise at least 3 x a week for a good few months (and hereā€™s the important thing) DO IT CONSISTENTLY. Something which we all know she struggles with šŸ˜¬

I also agree. It really grinds my gears the amount she lies about size, bangs on about size and slags off other peopleā€™s approach to dieting yet she fails to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regime. Granted no one is perfect- I am not perfect, Iā€™ve spent years trying to lose the same 3st and yo-yoing but I own my failure there. I donā€™t get the obsession with being thin. For me being a size 10-12 again would be absolute heaven and that seems a healthy size to me. Considering everything going on the world right now, size and appearance shouldnā€™t be a concern for anyone.

Reactions: 5
I think it's ok to want to change how you look and be healthier and at a time when so much seems out of our control, adopting healthier habits and routines can be a good thing. But it's not for everyone and everyone has their own way of dealing with things right now and that's absolutely how it should be as we're all different. There should be no pressure to get a six pack during a global pandemic, kind of why Connie's brother Beefa Brad is quite irresponsible on IG I feel.
But yes @Say What I totally agree that lying about her size while playing the body positivity card then slagging others off doesn't make Connie very likeable. For someone who says she doesn't care about her size to then be saying she wants to make aesthetic changes - you're either one or the other. It doesn't matter which, just own it.

Reactions: 4
Watching her almost have an orgasm over that pasta is vomit inducing. ā€˜You can tell itā€™s been made from scratchā€™ yeah nothing like your cooking then love.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The speaking with her mouth full again šŸ¤¢ if I was at all interested in spending Ā£12.50 for 2 portions of pasta, Iā€™d be immediately put off by seeing it half chewed. I wish sheā€™d swallow the food sheā€™s eating before talking about it

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Banging on about size again šŸ™„

ā€œThatā€™s why I wonā€™t let size determine my happiness or worthā€ - is that why youā€™re doing the classic hold your hips to make you waist looking smaller pose Connie?

Pasta - ā€œItā€™s so homemadeā€ ā€œthe flavour is so intense, but subtleā€ ā€œyou can tell itā€™s made with loveā€

Her table manners are awful.

Last edited:
Vile!!! No one needs to see her eating with her mouth full

All she could say was "it's so homemade" whilst shovelling into her gob. I'd be mortified if that was my product she was selling šŸ˜¬šŸ™ˆ

Honestly itā€™s vile. I know small children with better table manners! Possibly the worst food critic I have ever seen as well. All she does is repeat herself ā€œitā€™s lovelyā€, ā€œintense flavourā€ without actually describing what the flavour or the texture is. AA Gill would absolutely roast her if he was still alive. I hope this food phase and size obsession ends soon!!

Made with so much love?! FFS. God help us. Not a mention of the price etc. Great review šŸ™„

Connie plugging Bradley again even with his #Getitdone and no mention of ad in any of the 4 stories šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.