Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get away with not sorting out washing from 2 WEEKS AGO?? Seriously if I didn’t do household chores I’d have no clothes, no food and would be living in complete squalor by the 2 week mark!!
One word, Mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d rather have no house, no degree and no tit cook book than have those things and be clearly depressed and in denial like Connie is. I hope your ‘achievements’ help you sleep at night as you’re not truly happy.

Reactions: 6
Just mentioned making an "apartment" also known as flat her own. So wonder of have moved back to the flat mums finally had enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just mentioned making an "apartment" also known as flat her own. So wonder of have moved back to the flat mums finally had enough.
I bet they’re probably renting something bigger than what they own, but she’ll soon be moaning about lack of space and no garden ☺

Reactions: 1
I bet they’re probably renting something bigger than what they own, but she’ll soon be moaning about lack of space and no garden ☺
Seriously what is the point in renting a flat when you own a flat. Calling it an apartment doesn’t make it any different Connie, it’s still a flat!! Such a waste of money

Seriously what is the point in renting a flat when you own a flat. Calling it an apartment doesn’t make it any different Connie, it’s still a flat!! Such a waste of money
I wonder if it's all to play up to the lifestyle/image of affluence she portrays on IG with her getting loads of stuff (even though it's gifted/collab and she hasn't paid for it) but making it seem like she leads a wafty, expensive lifestyle when in reality she doesn't. It's very privileged yes, but that's something different altogether.

I wonder if it's all to play up to the lifestyle/image of affluence she portrays on IG with her getting loads of stuff (even though it's gifted/collab and she hasn't paid for it) but making it seem like she leads a wafty, expensive lifestyle when in reality she doesn't. It's very privileged yes, but that's something different altogether.
I agree it doesn’t seem quite right and that she’s playing up to some image which is massively fake

Please no one feel bad because of Connie. She honestly has achieved little in her life and has been sheltered due to privilege. I’m not saying that to be nasty to her but it’s the truth. She’s not had to overcome challenges in her own like career change or saving to buy whilst renting. Anyone who has done those things has automatically achieved more than the likes of Connie. You have resilence. You can dig deep and keep going when it’s tough.
All Connie does is moan on insta. Every time she has a minor problem like her child not sleeping for one night or a bad day. She’s unbelievable really.

now blathering on about being healthy and cutting out snacks. We’ve been here before! Her content is just a circle of the same moaning tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please no one feel bad because of Connie. She honestly has achieved little in her life and has been sheltered due to privilege. I’m not saying that to be nasty to her but it’s the truth. She’s not had to overcome challenges in her own like career change or saving to buy whilst renting. Anyone who has done those things has automatically achieved more than the likes of Connie. You have resilence. You can dig deep and keep going when it’s tough.
All Connie does is moan on insta. Every time she has a minor problem like her child not sleeping for one night or a bad day. She’s unbelievable really.

now blathering on about being healthy and cutting out snacks. We’ve been here before! Her content is just a circle of the same moaning tit.
Very true @Lechat but yes we’re back to the whinging about eating tit. Her life is so cyclical, it must be so boring.

FFS. Yet again the child has the most ridiculous shoes on her. What are wrong with first walkers for a toddler? She’s such an idiot.
There is so much more to this flat business than she is telling us. You don’t start house hunting and put your flat on the market to then completely change your mind and decide to rent and rent out the flat that you own. It makes no sense.

The Thai curry 😅🤣 its basically a glorified waitress ready meal. Could she not have at least made the paste its so simple.

Reactions: 1
The Thai curry 😅🤣 its basically a glorified waitress ready meal. Could she not have at least made the paste its so simple.
That’s barely a red Thai curry. It’s basically chicken and veg in a Thai sauce. It wouldn’t have been hard to make the paste. She is so lazy she even bought chicken already cut up but blamed that one on Macie! Irony is she managed to cut up her veg beforehand.

I’m really surprised at her size in the IGTV, nothing wrong with it but she hides it well.

The video itself is awful quality. Can’t hear a word she says and basically watching her dump a load of pre prepared stuff in a pan.

I’m really surprised at her size in the IGTV, nothing wrong with it but she hides it well.

The video itself is awful quality. Can’t hear a word she says and basically watching her dump a load of pre prepared stuff in a pan.
I’m glad someone else has clocked this because I thought it was just my inner witch creeping out. She isn’t a size 14. I’d say she was my size and I’m wearing a 16 at the moment. I don’t get why she so blatantly lies about it either because like we all say it’s not bad. It was just as bad as last week...all you can hear is the sound of the pans. Not that she is actually telling you anything that’s useful or new

I’m glad someone else has clocked this because I thought it was just my inner witch creeping out. She isn’t a size 14. I’d say she was my size and I’m wearing a 16 at the moment. I don’t get why she so blatantly lies about it either because like we all say it’s not bad. It was just as bad as last week...all you can hear is the sound of the pans. Not that she is actually telling you anything that’s useful or new
Does anyone notice Courtney Black comments on nearly every picture

That’s barely a red Thai curry. It’s basically chicken and veg in a Thai sauce. It wouldn’t have been hard to make the paste. She is so lazy she even bought chicken already cut up but blamed that one on Macie! Irony is she managed to cut up her veg beforehand.
Is it even safe to cook with a child on your hip like that?

Does anyone notice Courtney Black comments on nearly every picture
Yess I have she does it on other influencers accounts as well. I think it’s so she pops up more on peoples instas and then drives them to her page. The comments are so pointless and empty tho lol

Reactions: 4
This is going to sound horrible however we know Connie is dishonest. Does anyone else not think that she was the size she is pre lockdown? This is so blatantly a plug for Brads new website. She draws people in by being “so brave” opening up about weight and then directs them to Brad and she is on the books!! The photo she posted makes her look a bit untoned but we know it’s a different picture from her videos. It’s really starting to piss me off how she bangs on about her size, being “midsize” or size 14 when she isn’t and then blatantly plugs stuff she doesn’t declare which she makes money from. I couldn’t be an “influencer”- it doesn’t sit right with me how people like Connie prey on others vulnerabilities and exploit that for profit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.