Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s out with more than 6 people... She will go on about how scared she is of Covid-19 later I’m sure..

Reactions: 4
Are they moving out to try and conceive the new baby or something? Seems so weird if you have babysitters on tap and pay no rent 🧐

Reactions: 1
I reckon that was the real motivation for the home account....on the beg for homeware

Reactions: 2
Maybe her parents have said no more babies whilst they live at home! I wouldn’t move in with my parents and expect to just keep having babies. Tight arse Connie might though

Does she realise how insulting she is when she comes onto stories and says ‘nice to have a break’...

• Haha
I reckon the gravy trains finally stopped for her which I think is fair considering how naff her IG has become. When I first followed her, probably about 18 months ago, the content was ok. Mostly about makeup which is why I followed her in the first place. Now she has no direction and frankly she continuously puts her foot in it. Maybe it’s time she jacked it in and got a real job.

I reckon the gravy trains finally stopped for her which I think is fair considering how naff her IG has become. When I first followed her, probably about 18 months ago, the content was ok. Mostly about makeup which is why I followed her in the first place. Now she has no direction and frankly she continuously puts her foot in it. Maybe it’s time she jacked it in and got a real job.
Totally agree, there is no consistency or theme to her content. At least with Brad we know it is fitness content. Guess it shows how directionless poor Connie is, which is a shame. If she found a USP and stick to it her business might be a little more successful.

The tan isn't down as sponsored in any way but I very much doubt there isnt something in it for her. Does she ever learn

Reactions: 1
I’ve reported her again. Those stories are a joke, she’s clearly being paid for it but not declaring as an ad or gift or anything but then going one step further and asking her followers to get in touch with any questions they have about the product?

Instagram is drying up because she’s a fraud, she hasn’t got a lane to stay in, she flits from one thing to the next and the content is dull. It’s her only job and she can’t even do that right through declaring products.

IMO she comes across as depressed. She’s not motivated, she is always going on about how tired she is, she’s very negative, her diet is up and down, she’s constantly seeking validation from other people, she doesn’t seem to manage stress very well and is useless when it comes to making any kind of decisions about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I still haven’t had a response to my last and only complaint, but the last lots are absolutely ridiculous, she’s obviously being paid for it but not one of those stories is marked 🙄

And cook with Connie this week....throw some thai paste in with a tin of coconut milk....there you go I’ll save you all the pain of watching it
Make the paste yourself, it’s not difficult, she’s an absolute joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I still haven’t had a response to my last and only complaint, but the last lots are absolutely ridiculous, she’s obviously being paid for it but not one of those stories is marked 🙄

And cook with Connie this week....throw some thai paste in with a tin of coconut milk....there you go I’ll save you all the pain of watching it
Make the paste yourself, it’s not difficult, she’s an absolute joke
Don’t 😂😂 I just looked at that ingredient list for the curry and couldn’t believe it. It’s the simplest of stuff - the normal stuff people make week in week out. Embarrassing.

Don’t 😂😂 I just looked at that ingredient list for the curry and couldn’t believe it. It’s the simplest of stuff - the normal stuff people make week in week out. Embarrassing.
It’s barely cooking. I had a sliver of hope that she would actually make a red Thai sauce....silly me. This really isn’t cooking.

She is plugging Bradley's new website and says she will be subscribing..... and will be busier than ever as she works for Bradley.....

Reactions: 3
She is plugging Bradley's new website and says she will be subscribing..... and will be busier than ever as she works for Bradley.....
He probably felt bad for her after her Waitrose breakdown and offered her a few hours....

Quite honestly Bradley has missed the boat with his website. £25 a month is higher than most successful apps. But of course, the vanity of this family, they think he’s worth it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.