Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite trivial, but who has spare cash/time/inclination to have an osteopath appointment “just in case you might ever get a bad back” 😂 she’s just so on another planet

Reactions: 4
This is quite trivial, but who has spare cash/time/inclination to have an osteopath appointment “just in case you might ever get a bad back” 😂 she’s just so on another planet
Exactly 🙄 especially an Osteopath doing home visits on a Sunday? God help us mere mortals that have to sit on an NHS waiting list for Physio

Good! She deserves it! It’s not hard and people would respect her more if she was honest. It’s the fact that her and more of these “influencers” think they can promote this consumer throwaway culture which draws people into spending money on this tit which they profit from. I don’t enjoy working full time like a dog all day but at least I don’t profit from people being sucked in to spending money they don’t have or buying junk!

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of her thinking she’s above the rules. The rules are clear. They are they to protect consumers and sick of seeing influencers say oh it’s confusing or I have to do this. Yes you do. Just like an office has to have fire sprinklers installed or banks have to tell you about overdraft fees. Consumer protection. If you don’t like it don’t be an influencer. She’s purposely not complying with the rules and I have made reference to that in my complaint about her zara and this osteo.

Reactions: 5
Watch her witch on IG next about being reported for it. It’s an absolute joke. She claims to care about her followers but if she really cared, she’d correctly label ad, gift or purchases. There are some who manage it and like @Lechat says the rules are in place to protect consumers. She’s just another lazy influencers who’s out for her own gain.

I really hate how she’s taught Macie to pout. She’s so small, she should be smiling!

Exactly 🙄 especially an Osteopath doing home visits on a Sunday? God help us mere mortals that have to sit on an NHS waiting list for Physio
Also that osteo is breaking every rule in the book. Home visits with no PPE? My chiro would never let that happen. Guess the same as the way she selectively wears masks for the gram.

And in the next post how she’s so forgiving?!! Absolutely unreal. I’ve never seen anyone so oblivious, totally infuriating.
I think it’s disgusting she’d go as far as making statements that a courier has stolen it or a passer by and then in the next story give out the number for others that want to complain and not correct the fact it hasn’t been nicked!!

I think it’s disgusting she’d go as far as making statements that a courier has stolen it or a passer by and then in the next story give out the number for others that want to complain and not correct the fact it hasn’t been nicked!!
She is a knob. Automatically assumes the person delivering it has stolen it. Someone I live with does deliveries and they get dicks like this accusing them of theft all the time. Most of the time it’s nothing to do with the delivery side and down to the manufacturer. There’s a real risk of being sacked through theft and nobody needs that in these difficult times. Connie should think before she opens her mouth and jumps to conclusions!

Alright guys, not been here for a while. This Connie thread has really taken off!
I've got a few thoughts about her:
1. Declaring ads/gifts - it's her job. How hard is it to keep a spreadsheet of these things so she doesn't get confused? Tag things properly when she posts. I have to keep track of loads of things in my job and I manage that with documentation, to-do lists and notes. If being an influencer is your job, do it professionally. It's not hard!
2. Macie - I'm not surprised she's forgotten her outrage about peadophiles already. It is a shocking thing that they scour IG for pictures of children. The least she can do as an IG influencer is protect her child IMO.
3. Coronacoaster - I've watched her wang on about how scared she is of leaving her house then a week later go on a big night out in a bar/restaurant in a big group (more than two households, no masks or social distancing). What is it to be Connie? Can't have it both ways babe.
4. Beefa Brad - Tiresome, samey and missed his opportunity for his app. So bored of him now.
5. 8 weeks and beyond - Anyone remember this IGTV documentary which never was, where Beefa Brad was whipping our Connie into shape in 8 weeks? Mothballed. Shame really, as would probably have been really funny. But then again I don't think she really lost any weight at that time as she was also still going out for all those free meals at Zizzis.
6. Failed fitness - this is getting boring now. Consistency is hard, sticking to a calorie deficit is hard, adherence is hard when you want to lose weight, I mean, 'change shape'. It's OK to admit you want to lose some body fat Connie. Just own it. Don't say you don't give a tit about what the scales say then fixate on dress sizes. Maybe if she actually did it properly and showed the ups and downs people would relate/engage with her as it's actually real. Not just more free tit to shill.

And I'm done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alright guys, not been here for a while. This Connie thread has really taken off!
I've got a few thoughts about her:
1. Declaring ads/gifts - it's her job. How hard is it to keep a spreadsheet of these things so she doesn't get confused? Tag things properly when she posts. I have to keep track of loads of things in my job and I manage that with documentation, to-do lists and notes. If being an influencer is your job, do it professionally. It's not hard!
2. Macie - I'm not surprised she's forgotten her outrage about peadophiles already. It is a shocking thing that they scour IG for pictures of children. The least she can do as an IG influencer is protect her child IMO.
3. Coronacoaster - I've watched her wang on about how scared she is of leaving her house then a week later go on a big night out in a bar/restaurant in a big group (more than two households, no masks or social distancing). What is it to be Connie? Can't have it both ways babe.
4. Beefa Brad - Tiresome, samey and missed his opportunity for his app. So bored of him now.
5. 8 weeks and beyond - Anyone remember this IGTV documentary which never was, where Beefa Brad was whipping our Connie into shape in 8 weeks? Mothballed. Shame really, as would probably have been really funny. But then again I don't think she really lost any weight at that time as she was also still going out for all those free meals at Zizzis.
6. Failed fitness - this is getting boring now. Consistency is hard, sticking to a calorie deficit is hard, adherence is hard when you want to lose weight, I mean, 'change shape'. It's OK to admit you want to lose some body fat Connie. Just own it. Don't say you don't give a tit about what the scales say then fixate on dress sizes. Maybe if she actually did it properly and showed the ups and downs people would relate/engage with her as it's actually real. Not just more free tit to shill.

And I'm done.
Welcome back @frustrated I think you eloquently summed up what we’ve all been ranting about for several weeks now. Sadly Connie is just one of many lazy influencers putting a show on for the gram to make a quick buck. This week she’ll be hopping on the MH bandwagon for her podcast.....I can feel my tattle rage building 😂

She is a knob. Automatically assumes the person delivering it has stolen it. Someone I live with does deliveries and they get dicks like this accusing them of theft all the time. Most of the time it’s nothing to do with the delivery side and down to the manufacturer. There’s a real risk of being sacked through theft and nobody needs that in these difficult times. Connie should think before she opens her mouth and jumps to conclusions!
Just the same as saying people with no posts on Instagram are pedophiles. So quick to make sweeping generalisations is our Connie.

Who does she think she is 🙄😂
So normal people get in touch with customer services first and try to work out what’s gone on....fair enough if they’re being total knobs about it then social media can be quite an effective tool to get you some help, but she hasn’t done that....no doubt hoping for a freebie to make up for her ‘distress’ 🙄

Reactions: 2
Can smell her privilege a mile off. How dare she assume the driver has stolen her parcel. Why would they do that Connie? Because they’re on a low wage they need to steal your free tit? She is full of bias and judgement and one of the nastiest people on insta imo

Reactions: 2
Cook along with Connie.....needs a jar of ready prepared bechamel 😂😂 so not really cooking is it?!
Cook along 🤣 I’d expect her pasta to be made from scratch if she’s classing a bloody lasagne as a cook along. She’s a joke. I’m so happy the thread is bubbling away again she irritates the life out of me.

Beefa Brad desperately needs his own thread.
took the liberty of starting a new one. please join and watch the thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.