Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to get this look:
1. Live rent free and spend hundreds of pounds on make up
2. Have live in babysitter to watch child day and night so you can create said ‘look’
3. Have no idea how to clean or tidy, therefore never having to spend time cleaning up after yourself
4. Go out for untold amounts of brunches and dinners with ‘gal pals’ to show of said ‘look’

someone punch this bleeping wanker into the real world

She looks manic in that chocolate photo and you can’t even see the packaging properly. Great advertisement!
HAHAHAHA how have I only just seen this picture!! Imagine paying her to create an advert for your brand and she takes a picture where she’s half drunk half falling over and you can’t even see the name of the chocolate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Connie is on her own this weekend.....well if you don’t count her mum, dad, brothers....
Also having a moan about being reported to the ASA....always honest my arse....and it’s only paid for because the begging didnt work this time.....

Reactions: 4
Connie is on her own this weekend.....well if you don’t count her mum, dad, brothers....
Also having a moan about being reported to the ASA....always honest my arse....and it’s only paid for because the begging didnt work this time.....
My report 😂 so clearly they took it up with her!

Reactions: 5
Oh the hardship of having to declare ads! Connie the rules are clear love. It’s just influencers like YOU that say they are confusing or not necessary. But the rules are to protect consumers not influencers. So stop moaning and declare your freebie gifts and affiliate links as an advert because that is what they are. I don’t even trust that she paid for those items from next and m&s without a discount as well.

I’m glad they’ve finally took it up with her. She is so blatant. The amount of tit influencers promote online and consumers get ripped off all day long is disgusting!
Exactly! I was annoyed that she specifically said it “WAS NOT AN AD” when it was only a few weeks ago she posted that she got it all gifted 🙄

Reactions: 2
Exactly! I was annoyed that she specifically said it “WAS NOT AN AD” when it was only a few weeks ago she posted that she got it all gifted 🙄
What bugs me about that is that she regularly doesn’t declare if it’s an ad, gift or purchase. Then she has the cheek to claim it’s not an ad when she’d already admitted it was gifted. I find her to be really dishonest about what she’s given. Today it turns out that the dress and necklace she’s wearing are gifted. She is projecting a false image by not being honest about her content and that’s wrong. We all know she begs for most of the tit she shows off online.

Reactions: 5
So she was worried about paedos... now posting videos of Macie in the bath, good one.

Re her and rickys balance... what a joke. what would she do if she had to actually work in the week? Why are these influencers so against using a nursery like other working parents? Ah it’s because what they do isn’t work at all, they just like to pretend sitting at home watching Netflix and occasionally playing with their child is ’work’. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t get how Ricky tolerates her. He actually goes out to work every day in the week whilst she sits at home, whinging about washing and childcare! Now he’s expected to sacrifice his only free time so she can basically have a social life. I’m sorry but that’s an absolute joke!

This is classic. So now Ricky has to have a full Time job to support your lazy arse Monday to Friday then have Macie all weekend so you can flit around in a toyshop dress sorry I mean work. How does he put up with that.
with this speed, they will soon be heading for splitsville like Kayla itsines and her fiancé

Reactions: 2
with this speed, they will soon be heading for splitsville like Kayla itsines and her fiancé
Agreed! As someone else pointed out it’s a bit of a kick in the tits that her work consists of getting dressed up in gifted outfits and going out for meals and drinks to “review”.

What does she not understand about declaring properly? #adbutiloveit 🙄 also using gifted makeup in her IGTV but hasn’t stated so in the caption.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s just a massive piss taker. She’s recently been reported to ASA yet still can’t get it right. If I was Ricky, I’d kick her up the arse. Why should he work all week then do all the childcare at weekends whilst she swans out on a jolly? She’s lucky to have a partner who works full time and is a hands on dad

Reactions: 3
Same as that Zara jumper Macie was wearing, they’ve been handing them out for free. Can’t imagine Connie put her hand in her pocket if there was a freebie to be had....not marked up though

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.