Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have got to be joking. Full time housewife and mum and working full time. You live at your mums house, your work isn't even declared as a business so either hiding cash or not making very much, plus have almost unlimited babysitting. She is an absolute disgrace, she should be forced to take on an actual full time job, move out and then she will realise she is a moany spoilt brat who needs to grow up.
I nearly spat out my tea when I saw this. She cannot call what she does work. Then she has the audacity to ask her partner who does actually go out to work to do more so she can sit on her arse longer. She’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 3
I nearly spat out my tea when I saw this. She cannot call what she does work. Then she has the audacity to ask her partner who does actually go out to work to do more so she can sit on her arse longer. She’s an absolute joke.
I’m astounded she’s still banging in about yesterday being a tough day yet she was sat with her feet up watching netflix at 7:30pm. All she does is moan.

Another post with no correct advertisement tag. She was gifted that chocolate.

So disingenuous!
She’s a joke at the minute! I do however enjoy the fact the tan ad that “wasn’t an ad” only got 120 likes and 4 comments. Her followers are clearly bored of her bullshit

Reactions: 4
Another post with no correct advertisement tag. She was gifted that chocolate.

So disingenuous!
Ok so who reminded her in the comments 😂😂
And the passive aggressive ‘thanks for the reminder’ it’s literally her job...

She’s a joke at the minute! I do however enjoy the fact the tan ad that “wasn’t an ad” only got 120 likes and 4 comments. Her followers are clearly bored of her bullshit
She’ll be rolling Macie out with the fake tan to get her a few more likes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I forgot to declare something policy wise like that in my job I'd be disciplined. You can't say Instagram is your business, your job etc and then literally not do the basics. It's also to protect her too! I'm surprised the brand's don't review this kind of thing as they're not absolved of responsibility, even with aff links.

Also does anyone know how to change your username. I'm clearly not a lurker anymore...

Reactions: 2
If I forgot to declare something policy wise like that in my job I'd be disciplined. You can't say Instagram is your business, your job etc and then literally not do the basics. It's also to protect her too! I'm surprised the brand's don't review this kind of thing as they're not absolved of responsibility, even with aff links.

Also does anyone know how to change your username. I'm clearly not a lurker anymore...
Message @Helen who is admin. Either tell her what you want or she’ll give you one!

She looks manic in that chocolate photo and you can’t even see the packaging properly. Great advertisement!

Connie talking on IG stories as if corona is over 🤦🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t she realise we’re on the cusp of a 2nd spike because of covidiots like her brother!!

She deleted that from her comments!!

Beefa brad!

just checked social blade and Connie is still gaining a small amount of followers. Madness. I wonder if they are bots because I can’t see the market for all this moaning and complaining.

Reactions: 4
Brads wants to live in Beefa 4 months of the year now apparently.
He’s so late to the party with all of this, the app, the working where he wants etc. All the other trainers I follow have already done it and cheaper and better. What’ll happen to all their dogs when they swan off for 4 months a year.
She must be paying for followers. The house account is losing them

Agree. There’s one thing doing free workouts on insta but asking people to pay is another ball game. So many apps are well established like Krissy Cela. Why would you switch to Brad. It’s mad how far he’s fallen behind actually.

Although connie seems to be adding followers her engagement rate is awful. Less than 2%.

Agree. There’s one thing doing free workouts on insta but asking people to pay is another ball game. So many apps are well established like Krissy Cela. Why would you switch to Brad. It’s mad how far he’s fallen behind actually.

Although connie seems to be adding followers her engagement rate is awful. Less than 2%.
Surely her management team will bin her? The engagement has been sliding for months now and she couldn’t be more unrelatable if she tried!

Mollie Campsie mentioned her podcast yesterday which is probably where the new followers have come from, they’ll soon drop off when they realise all she does is share tit quotes and moan. That vogue tan post has a grand total of 146 likes which is pathetic considering her 57K followers. Same with the chocolate one... queue a grid post of Macie probably related to kids going back to school and how difficult mum life is to up engagement

#mumlife...all that time to get dolled up for coffee then out for dinner later....sooooo busy
I don’t get why she would slap that all on when she’s not going out for dinner for like 6 hours! I wouldn’t bother with that much anyway, probably took an hour to put it all on!!

Reactions: 1
Sooo busy but then has time to film a make up look. Which is it?!

Oh Brad winds me up so much. Flaunts this luxury lifestyle, flogs luxury brands that like his sister are never disclosed properly. At 26 i would doubt many of his peers are able to afford the lifestyle he leads. He is even happy to flog alcohol while at the same time spouting on about healthy lifestyle and the obesity issue (maybe start with your sister). This family would sell their grandmother if they could I reckon. His girlfriend is just as bad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.