Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She canā€™t just go to the gym though. Itā€™s always a BIG deal. Many people go a couple of times a week and donā€™t need to document it on insta unlike Connie.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure if you're filming yourself doing cardio you're not working out that hard

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure if you're filming yourself doing cardio you're not working out that hard
I donā€™t know how people film themselves in the gym. Iā€™m literally dying and wouldnā€™t even dream of videoing myself because itā€™s not a good look šŸ˜‚

And now sheā€™s on the mental health bandwagon....maybe Iā€™d she actually did something with her life sheā€™d feel a sense of achievement

Reactions: 1
And now sheā€™s on the mental health bandwagon....maybe Iā€™d she actually did something with her life sheā€™d feel a sense of achievement
ā€œReally down days because of this pandemicā€ she was away at the weekend, eating drinking and not socially distancing. So essentially sheā€™s skint and worried because her Pauls Boutique bags arenā€™t paying her bills

Reactions: 5
ā€œReally down days because of this pandemicā€ she was away at the weekend, eating drinking and not socially distancing. So essentially sheā€™s skint and worried because her Pauls Boutique bags arenā€™t paying her bills
And she won't be able to sell her flat to move out of her parents

It makes a mockery of those of us who really do have mental health issues. She wasnā€™t bothered about corona at the weekend or during the summer when she was in the pubs and restaurants. Now thereā€™s a whiff of it increasing again, sheā€™s back on the coronaphobic bandwagon. Iā€™m actually fuming because people like her fuel the anxiety and the panic buying and all that bullshit we saw 6 months ago. She needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror before she opens her mouth because itā€™s actual pisstake now!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m always stunned when Connie is surprised that Macie plays up/screams etc....she does nothing with her, even when she was out it was her mum doing the running around....and then realised that maybe doing something with her would help....no tit Sherlock

Screams every time I am on my phone and no idea why. She is unable to communicate to you any other way thats she wants you to interact with her and not your followers not exactly rocket science.

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t be arsed to list everything that could be improved with the meatballs video but we didnā€™t see a lot of prepping or a lot of cooking. The 1 thing that struck me is what Connie really looks like. For someone who has persistently tagged mid size and size 14 recently, that video clearly shows that she is bigger. I donā€™t get this thing of trying to mislead about size. She isnā€™t massive and in fact itā€™s more harmful that sheā€™s dishonest because it creates a taboo about sizes bigger than that.

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t be arsed to list everything that could be improved with the meatballs video but we didnā€™t see a lot of prepping or a lot of cooking. The 1 thing that struck me is what Connie really looks like. For someone who has persistently tagged mid size and size 14 recently, that video clearly shows that she is bigger. I donā€™t get this thing of trying to mislead about size. She isnā€™t massive and in fact itā€™s more harmful that sheā€™s dishonest because it creates a taboo about sizes bigger than that.
Sheā€™s such a fraud. Got a cookbook but thinks shop bought meatballs are just as tasty. What about cost effectiveness? ā€œIā€™ll just add some herbsā€ what quantity of herbs Connie? Youā€™re doing a recipe for Christ sake.

Might make a cake tomorrow, add a bit of flour in, butter, sugar, whack in some eggs. Simple as that šŸ™„šŸ‘€

She gave herself away with that Zara dress she bought at the weekend, but claimed they only had an XL so had to do....it still didnā€™t fit her properly and having tried that dress on myself at size 16-18 thatā€™s more like her true size.....

Reactions: 4
So basically Connieā€™s skint and facing up to the realities that many others have had to already. No shame in a job at Waitrose....
On the beg for a life coach though

Reactions: 6
SOMEONE PLEASE GET A JEREMY USBOURNE-STYLE INTERNET QUICKIE CERTIFIED LIFE COACHING QUALIFICATION AND OFFER HER THEIR SERVICES.

sorry for shouting

Wow what a pity party. Maybe it shows how the influencer industry is a pack of cards waiting to fall down. I respect her honesty, but I think many of these influencers have thought it was the land of milk and honey (aka easy cash and freebies) so didnā€™t bother ensuring they have skills and experience to get a job should it all end. Thatā€™s just madness.

Wow what a pity party. Maybe it shows how the influencer industry is a pack of cards waiting to fall down. I respect her honesty, but I think many of these influencers have thought it was the land of milk and honey (aka easy cash and freebies) so didnā€™t bother ensuring they have skills and experience to get a job should it all end. Thatā€™s just madness.
I came to say the same thing. Whilst she has been honest which makes a change, does this mean sheā€™s going to be more honest in content? She plugs a lot of expensive makeup and skincare, restaurants, getaways, clothing etc etc without properly declaring it which leads people to think she has this amazing lifestyle which some will seek to copy despite not having the funds. Why is she applying just to Waitrose? Doesnā€™t she have a degree? Why would she not be trying to get into something using that to maximise her earning potential? If she really needed secure employment, she would be applying everywhere not just Waitrose. I have agency staff working for me at the moment and I feel for them because I know how grateful they are to have work even though itā€™s a 0 hour contract because they have applied for literally every single available job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.