Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt really uncomfortable seeing her and other influencers at a Waitrose PR event after several news channels this week showed hungry children in schools, and the impact of the cost of living crisis

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t believe the blatant smugness of this woman…the country is in a mess and she seems to be oblivious…as long as the freebies keep coming…

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t believe the blatant smugness of this woman…the country is in a mess and she seems to be oblivious…as long as the freebies keep coming…
Karma is coming, have faith

She won't be smug for long if she's ill again🤣

Karma is coming, have faith

She won't be smug for long if she's ill again🤣
Ignore, wrong thread🤣🤣🤣

Getting in as many ads as possible before boarding.
also the JL pink coat. When she dances around the tree she looks a 16-18. Not a 12?
She’s got work to do on the clothes promotion front.

Is the influencer bubble going to burst? She was only on holiday a few weeks ago and now another big holiday. Its all so tone deaf. I was just reading that 1 in 4 adults are financially struggling. I dont know how morally they can keep taking the freebies and money

Reactions: 8
Showing off large parcels of more luxury freebies from QVC before she goes on another holiday
Won’t order from then anymore
She’s just a greedy, grabby madam
Nothing warm, kind or compassionate about her

Reactions: 7
Yep arrived in the Maldives. Got her mate to get her a discount on the hotel and will be bombarding us with content

Reactions: 2
She's vile!
& clearly favourites her daughter over her sons.
Vile excuse of a woman.

Reactions: 2
All the usual bullshit, we were always planning to go the Maldives anyway(nothing to do with the big fat discount) 🙄
Also love the supposed followers who are asking her to spill all about it when in reality it's just an excuse to brag and show off.

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. Has anyone seen her latest stories!!
She literally doesn't give a duck, the braggy beg.

Her 13 year old boys getting excited about icing biscuits?? Theyre clearly going to grow up to be wet like their drippy dad. (Who gives me the serious ick (see his arms in stories) :sick:)

And as for "Guys,the sea is just THERE!!"
I hope she gets eaten by a shark.

🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£3k a night for the suite they have 😲 Wonder how much discount they got!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I reckon she's paid for nothing except flights and she's moaning about those now.

This is not an ordinary family holiday - how much do all the extras like private sushi lessons cost? None of which she has paid for.

What lessons are the children learning from this? Beg and whine hard enough and you don't have to pay for anything? Threaten to publicly complain to x thousands of followers if you don't get it for free? Awful.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.