Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spotted Katie on and off on instagram for a while. Is the Smurf house just a massive vanity project? The amount of £’s she’s spent on it must be crazy and for a holiday let seems way over the top when guests are essentially just renting somewhere to sleep as there’s lots to do nearby during the daytime or am I missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 5
She revealed a ‘snug’ room yesterday. It’s literally the size of a coffin. With that crazy dripping paint mural on the wall.
It’s such a tasteless decor

she that she got a slave mate there

Reactions: 2
I reckon the Smurf House won't make its money as a holiday let so she will go down the route of it being a 'location house' for brands/photos shoots/experiences- she's already there with Matalan now.

It's just not realistic for people to use it for holidays.

A bad financial decision that was 100% a vanity project.

Reactions: 7
So let me get this right- matalan are using her house for a PR trip. They’ve given her a load of new bedding AND she’s actually staying there as part of the PR trip too?! Not a very diverse group of influencers either!

Reactions: 6
POV: When the B&B opposite have also gone full on quirky and pulled it off better than you 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think the Matalan trip look like a definition of Hell On Earth? Screechy, gin-soaked, middle class white mamas, prancing about in what actually looks like a very uncomfortable house, waiting for 'The Help' to serve their gluttonous needs. These women wouldn't do anything for anyone outside their own tug circle unless they got paid for it.
The covid break from these PR events was so refreshing. They really are awful.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand how associating her holiday let with Matalan is helpful for anything other than short term cashflow. I have no problem with Matalan and I shop there myself, but I am not in the market for a £6k a week holiday home rental. I thought Salcombe was a resort for the well-heeled red trouser/Lulu Lytle/signet ring on the pinkie brigade and I am not sure how Matalan bed linen will meet the aspirations of this type of guest. I get the impression that she has not spent her refurbishment money wisely for the market she needs to attract to cover her costs.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the Matalan trip look like a definition of Hell On Earth? Screechy, gin-soaked, middle class white mamas, prancing about in what actually looks like a very uncomfortable house, waiting for 'The Help' to serve their gluttonous needs. These women wouldn't do anything for anyone outside their own tug circle unless they got paid for it.
The covid break from these PR events was so refreshing. They really are awful.
What’s the collective noun for a group of influencers? A screech.

A screech of influencers.

And yes, lockdowns were tough, but the break from seeing overly advantaged, awful women being given free trips, meals and stuff was so, so lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad to see that Katie’s hard work of begging regrading that facial she had the other week paid off.
A huge box of Dennis Gross products for her, worth £100’s of pounds.
Greedy, grabby Katie won’t share or give them away will she?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Nothing like a £195 table cloth and £60 (a set) napkins to be relatable during a cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 7
Just looked at the dentist practice to see if she was still on there and is just a director. Interesting though she only has one company she is a director of, shouldn’t all her instagram warnings go through a business account or will she not do it this way?

Just looked at the dentist practice to see if she was still on there and is just a director. Interesting though she only has one company she is a director of, shouldn’t all her instagram warnings go through a business account or will she not do it this way?
Can be a sole trader - not an issue. Perfectly legal and non-published accounts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.