Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So greedy guts gets more gifted free food and has the audacity to say ‘you usually get more bananas’

the absolute cheek of her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she making current events about her and "oh poor me, my life is so hard and difficult, I can't comment on everything"? I can't see anything in the comments of her recent posts to indicate that people are asking her to speak on things? Could be wrong of course and it's just people asking only in her DMs, but that would be a bit strange. I'm maybe being harsh but it's just wound me up that immediately after posting another freebie she's complaining yet again.

Reactions: 6
Why is she making current events about her and "oh poor me, my life is so hard and difficult, I can't comment on everything"? I can't see anything in the comments of her recent posts to indicate that people are asking her to speak on things? Could be wrong of course and it's just people asking only in her DMs, but that would be a bit strange. I'm maybe being harsh but it's just wound me up that immediately after posting another freebie she's complaining yet again.
I just felt it a bit sick that she said all that and then in comments added all the # like #boholiving etc leaves a bad taste in my mouth

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The ‘woe is me’ Katie likes to garner the sympathy vote - most ladies will be affected by the news from USA. But she always likes to make a drama out of a crisis. I’m sure the freebie events/ food/ goods et al will soon resume and soften the path for a summer of bloomin’ ruddy content.

Reactions: 2
What has happened with Roe V Wade is devastating. So many of us are still working through the pain and fear and 'what now' emotions. The fact her hot take is how it's so much pressure on her to come up with a response says an awful lot about the content of her character.
Katie, It's not about you. Most things aren't. I couldn't give a shiny shite about your response to any global issue. White, spoilt, privileged women gatekeepers like you are PART.OF.THE.PROBLEM.

No-one is looking to you for guidance or leadership and no-one gives a tit about your WW tears. Get back your freebies and your vacuous circles of other greedy WW. Guaranteed neither will make you happy though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a load of twaddle and saying that she misses her old non on line life. No one is forcing her to be on Instagram. She has a fantastic clinical qualification that means she can earn very well

just wouldn’t give her free tiles and food.

Reactions: 16
What a load of twaddle and saying that she misses her old non on line life. No one is forcing her to be on Instagram. She has a fantastic clinical qualification that means she can earn very well

Exactly! She more than most has the option of walking away from it all and not feeling much difference to their quality of life. Sure they’ll miss a few freebies but she has a high earning career to fall back on. Not like some Insta huns who maybe do regret it but feel stuck because they have no easy way out without facing a steep decline in earnings.

Reactions: 7
She has no idea. How many other women have to stick with difficult jobs, hideous hours and crap commutes all because they need to earn a certain amount or the job fits in with child care.
She could leave Instagram and go to top tiles instead.

Reactions: 10
Get off the bleeping internet. If it’s so stressful and so much pressure, delete your account. She won’t though cos it’s essentially free cash. She gets to beg and companies give her free tit.

If she can’t honestly come up with her own views on the situation then she’s thick. It’s a massively horrendous situation. She doesn’t wanna say anything because she knows the contrast will look bad when she reverts back to begging.

She’s selfish. White, rich, privileged, lazy and entitled. She could use her voice/account and now she’s made it clear she simply doesn’t want to. It’s inconvenient to her.

Reactions: 9

The four comments I see from yesterday’s whiney post are old grabby RVK_loves, top shiller Doesmybumlook40, constant moaner IamAlisonPerry and gross VictoriaEmes.

Why am I not surprised?

Today is a new day! And a new whine!

Reactions: 1
The four comments I see from yesterday’s whiney post are old grabby RVK_loves, top shiller Doesmybumlook40, constant moaner IamAlisonPerry and gross VictoriaEmes.

Why am I not surprised?

Today is a new day! And a new whine!
Yep it’s a whose who of self appreciating Insta Huns in that comments section. ‘Thanks for saying what I was thinking hun’ and ‘you do you hun’

Reactions: 4
Ugh on the beg for free clothes for her daughter now. Why not just buy the T-shirt & private message the brand if she’s your friend?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's double add-ing. I don't think I've ever seen that before? And it's not a natural match, can you steam pillowcases whilst they're on? Wouldn't it make them damp? I don't know, I've never been gifted a steamer to try it.

I don’t think the steamer is an ad it’s just an opportunity to get an aff link in, I haven’t clicked but no doubt it’s to Amazon so she can rake those earth nuggets in 🙄

She's double add-ing. I don't think I've ever seen that before? And it's not a natural match, can you steam pillowcases whilst they're on? Wouldn't it make them damp? I don't know, I've never been gifted a steamer to try it.
I don’t have a garment steamer but based on my steam mop, I would think the steam is so hot that it pretty much evaporates off straight away unless you’re holding the steamer in one place for too long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.