Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at the dentist practice to see if she was still on there and is just a director. Interesting though she only has one company she is a director of, shouldn’t all her instagram warnings go through a business account or will she not do it this way?
She’s director of a second company, FMTD Limited (the children’s initials). She registered the company last year and I think this is what she’ll now use for her IG business as she’s stated the nature of business as advertising.

Reactions: 3
Katie isn’t going to be able to help herself: she’s going to duck that lovely home right up until it’s as ugly as the Devon house.

😖

Reactions: 6
Katie isn’t going to be able to help herself: she’s going to duck that lovely home right up until it’s as ugly as the Devon house.

😖
If she wanted a house filled with glass and light why not buy something modern or self build from scratch. Don't ruin a lovely period house :(

Reactions: 10
She’s now is a zebra print swimsuit taking about body image. She cannot pick a lane and stay in it

Reactions: 1
Exactly! So transparent isn’t it. Hopefully she won’t be for free and wearing the most unflattering and worst park of jeans known the everyone again but she’ll be hoping for some stuff.

Oh goody another influencer who wants to be body confident…….more freebies incoming 🙄
Thank goodness for Katie! If an interiors account didn’t tell me to wear a swimsuit at the beach, I might have got it really wrong and hidden myself away in my snow parka.

God bless influencers! 🙄

0F46981E-2A2E-4412-97ED-D6674CF4261B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she only wears shapeless, baggy ,long dresses! Come on Katie make your mind up ! You're either confident about your body or you hide it in these dresses. Which is it??

So the house she's been 'tasked' with renovating before selling is one she's had for 20 years, ok then...... 🤔👍

Was the preachy answer to the weight question really need it? Just ignore it and move on

Was the preachy answer to the weight question really need it? Just ignore it and move on
The question was really unnecessary to be fair. Don’t think I’d dare do an anonymous ask me anything - especially if I had a few hundred thousand followers!!

Reactions: 2
If people are messaging her with tit like that, then she should publicly shame them. Her platform is big enough and secure enough for her to do it and get lots of support. If idiots are messaging her about her weight and body size in 2022 (including here) then they need to catch themselves on.

It reeks of diversionary tactics to me though....

I suspect the two jobs tug at very different morals and ethics. A hard days graft as a dentist must a very rewarding and gratifying helping those in need. Alternatively a hard days graft of blagging freebies must be rewarding when all those packages drop through the post. I suppose the moral line of grabbing all you can get while the going is good will continue until the bubble (hopefully) bursts for all them all. Personally it can’t come quick enough for them to realize they’ve sold themselves and their kids to the dark side of the internet.

The question was really unnecessary to be fair. Don’t think I’d dare do an anonymous ask me anything - especially if I had a few hundred thousand followers!!
It definitely was unnecessary, but I wouldn't want to give the person the satisfaction of sharing it! Seems like she got a lot of the same question though which is crappy

What have I missed?! Did someone send her an bodyshaming message?
She did an anonymous ‘ask me anything’ (not sure if that’s brave or stupid!) and she shared a question where someone asked her how much she weighs and another where someone asked her if she really is comfortable in her body (or something along those lines).

Today she has said there were loads of mean questions and that one person just sent one saying ‘FAT’

I know she annoys us all but I just don’t understand the mindset of some of these people.

Reactions: 7
She did an anonymous ‘ask me anything’ (not sure if that’s brave or stupid!) and she shared a question where someone asked her how much she weighs and another where someone asked her if she really is comfortable in her body (or something along those lines).

Today she has said there were loads of mean questions and that one person just sent one saying ‘FAT’

I know she annoys us all but I just don’t understand the mindset of some of these people.
agree. I think she is a shameless, false beggar who should be ashamed of the amount of free things she constantly takes. In particular all the free food she ungratefully receives.
However, calling someone Fat, or any other abusive names is unacceptable and way out of line.

Reactions: 5
I’ll hold my hand up and say I’ve commented on her weight on this thread. Katie was a normal weight when she started her IG account - probably because she was on her feet all day as a dentist. The amount of weight she’s put on indicates to me that influencing hasn’t been a healthy choice for her in some respects.

I imagine this is why she’s received those questions, but even anonymously there are ways of phrasing things politely!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.