Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely heartbroken to see Lee Evans mentioned on this thread 💔
It sucks when your faves get negativity, but that’s forums!

John Bishop seems a lovely man but he is the first comic that popped in my head when I saw this thread. Never laughed when I’ve seen him on tv.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe I forgot to mention Keith Lemon.
I have laughed at Frankie Boyles stuff in the past, I haven’t seen his recent woke stuff though.
Russell Kane keeps getting a mention, didn’t even know he was still going.

Reactions: 7
I don’t actually mind John bishop. My partner wanted to see him so I went along and I thought he was ok. His whole show was about animals and his family which I thought was nice and at the end he did a video montage of all the animals he was talking about and his family which was quite nice :)

his ticket prices can be ridiculous though so I probably wouldn’t see him again.

Kevin bridges honestly cracks me up. I adore him. Just how he talks is how the majority of my friends talk so I relate so much haha.

Reactions: 12
All the usual suspects have already been mentioned.
Miranda Hart
Sarah Millican
James Cordon
Michael McIntyre
Ricky Gervais
Leigh Francis
Ect, ect.

Reactions: 6
I love Ricky Gervais, Bill Bailey and Kevin Bridges. The Big Yin will always be one of the greats too

Comedians I can’t stand;

Frankie Boyle
Michael McIntyre
James Cordon
Leigh Francis

Reactions: 9
Absolutely heartbroken to see Lee Evans mentioned on this thread 💔
I didn't care for him until I went to see him on his last tour (someone bought OH and I tickets as a gift). Loved it and it completely changed my perspective of him. It was also the tour where he announced his 'retirement' from comedy. He said his wife had given over most of their marriage to his work and now he wanted to make time for her and his (now adult) daughter. Seems like he's stuck to his word, for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nish Kumar
Rosie Jones
Katherine Ryan now - I did quite like her when she first started appearing on TV, but don't really enjoy her now plus what is that awful Wowcher advert about?
Aisling Bea
Sara Pascoe - is it true that she's going to present Sewing Bee now? If so, eurghh.

Reactions: 8
I've told people on here before, My friend has worked with Peter Kaye and hes a grade A bleep, really nasty as well as being not funny.
Dawn French has never been even slightly funny or Lenny Henry.
Michael Macintyre and his horrible voice.

• Heart
Jimmy Carr and Katherine Ryan 🤢 just horribly insecure people whose entire thing is to make fun of others. You can be funny without doing that (inbetweeners, fleabag…)

Jimmy got Maya Jama to sit in front of a huge picture of her ex on BFQOTY and kept drawing attention to her looks when surely she was there for her wit? Hate it when men harp on about women’s appearance all the time lol, like yeah we get it she’s hot - I want to hear what she has to say. I’m not surprised he was a virgin at 26 tbh

Reactions: 6
Lee Mack! The unfunniest person ever. He came into my coffee shop and sat by the tills waiting for someone to notice him. So desperate and boring.

Michael MacIntyre too. Stupid wobble headed twit.

• Haha
I've told people on here before, My friend has worked with Peter Kaye and hes a grade A bleep, really nasty as well as being not funny.
I saw Daniel Kitson on tour years ago and he said of Peter Kaye 'he is a bleep'. (Daniel was Spencer in Phoenix Nights and is a brilliant comedian). He said he was horrible to work with and on the PN commentary on dvd's was downright awful about the other cast members apart from Paddy Mcguiness.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely can't stand Lee Evans. I was absolutely delighted when he retired.

I also really dislike Nish Kumar, Rosie Jones and Miranda Hart.

Jo Brand.

A truly abnoxious and callous witch, who isn't funny and has done the 'fat' and 'degrading' jokes to death.

Many, many moons ago I saw Joe Brand when she was starting out in a pub in Harrow. She stood behind the microphone and took a step sideways and said 'Can you see me now?' ... that was her opening line and she's been doing that stuff ever since.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Way back in the day I went to see French and Saunders at the Everyman in Liverpool. They were so unfunny it was funny. Anyway the thing that got me was that they just did all the sketches that were previously on the T.V. I thought that was lazy and a rip off I've never rated them.
A friend of mine went with her Aunt to see Ken Dodd because she didn't want to go by herself, She said he was very, very funny and she thought he would be crap.

Reactions: 9