Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katherine Ryan. I find her so annoying beyond belief and she gives really stuck up loves herself bitchy vibes. I read a comment somewhere (I think on Reddit) recently that someone went to her gig when she first started out and she was actually funny and now her humour is about bitching and slagging off celebs and any celeb who's done her wrong. She has this world owes her little princess vibe. She's also on everything lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lee Evans
Milton Jones
I enjoyed Michael McIntyre when I was a bit younger but not now.

Reactions: 6
I know they have to have a woman on the panel shows nowadays, but so many of them shouldn't even be labelled as comedians. I'm talking about the likes of Aisling Bea, Roisin Conaty, Shappi Khorsandi, etc. The only woman who I would've paid to go and see is the legendary Joan Rivers (RIP).

Also can't believe nobody has mentioned Micky Flanagan yet 🤮

Reactions: 17
Leigh Francis
Russell Kane
John bishop
Jason manford
The Mrs browns boys man
Katherine ryan
Aisling bea
Iain Sterling, he used to be funnier before he was with Laura whitmore now he’s just not funny at all 🙃

Reactions: 13
to be fair comedy shows like catherine tate and little britain they couldn’t do those any more people would be sooo offended these days

Reactions: 18
A few others came to mind.

Omid Djalili. I've had funnier bouts of food poisoning.
Andy Parsons. Annoying voice and very unfunny.

Reactions: 11
Most comedians are utterly terrified to say anything now incase they gat cancelled. The Inbetweeners is another example of a fairly recent show that I highly doubt would ever get made today. It's scary to think just how watered down and safe things will be in another ten years.

Reactions: 25
Jo Brand.

A truly abnoxious and callous witch, who isn't funny and has done the 'fat' and 'degrading' jokes to death.

When she advocated chucking acid at certain people, made me irreversably change my opinion of her. It doesn't matter how much you hate someone, no one deserves having life changing acid thrown at them.

A nasty woman who should have been barred (or given a lengthy suspension) from TV for making such comments.
I used to find her funny. But she comes across these days as deeply unpleasant and nasty. Just an unkind person. I didn't like her on Taskmaster either.

I don't know if she counts as a comedian but the stand up I've seen Emily Atack do is painfully unfunny.

Reactions: 15
It would be easier for me to just tell you who i like 😂

Ricky Gervais
Kevin Bridges

I honestly can't stand anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Frankie Boyle - I couldn't stand him when he was so-called 'edgy', and I can't stand him now he's trying to re-brand himself as 'woke'.
Ricky Gervais
Katherine Ryan
Sofie Hagen (as a fellow fat person she is just so incredibly one-note and is one of those people who is desperate to be offended)

Reactions: 13
Josh Widdicombe
Tom Allen (can’t watch Extra Slice anymore)
Shappi Khorsandi
Catherine Tate
Mrs Brown’s Boys man
Peter Kay

Probably quicker to list my favourites 😆

Reactions: 8
Most comedians are utterly terrified to say anything now incase they gat cancelled. The Inbetweeners is another example of a fairly recent show that I highly doubt would ever get made today. It's scary to think just how watered down and safe things will be in another ten years.
I couldn't sleep last week and was watching BBC news and Hardtalk came on with David Baddiel. He said the same, that jokes and comedians are now becoming watered down so as not to offend people or the comedian/comedienne being cancelled. He said jokes can't really be funny anymore as there's so many things you can't do or say. Even Frankie Boyle has become all woke now when he used to make jokes about children dying and all sorts.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't sleep last week and was watching BBC news and Hardtalk came on with David Baddiel. He said the same, that jokes and comedians are now becoming watered down so as not to offend people or the comedian/comedienne being cancelled. He said jokes can't really be funny anymore as there's so many things you can't do or say. Even Frankie Boyle has become all woke now when he used to make jokes about children dying and all sorts.

He's a marmite personality but this is the level of 'comedy' that was deemed acceptable at a uni in 2018

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Harry Hill - Everything about him is just annoying. He also ruins old TV favourites like Stars In Their Eyes and You've Been Framed

Reactions: 17