Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie Boyle
Jimmy Carr
Katherine Ryan
Miranda Hart
Tom Allen
Nish Kumar
Victoria Coren Mitchell
Sara Pascoe
Aisling Bea

So many

Reactions: 5
Victoria Coren Mitchell
Reginald D Hunter
I didn't even realise Victoria Coren-Mitchell was a comedien, I just thought she was an annoying bint on a TV quiz show who is married to the comedien David Mitchell 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rosie Jones
Jo Brand
Rob Beckett
Reginald D Hunter
Ricky Gervais
Al Murray
Sara Pascoe
Steve Coogan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All of them 😜

Sarah Millican
Jason Manford
Miranda
Katherine Ryan
Alex Brooker

Reactions: 6
James Acaster leaves me cold, I find him a bit dull although lots of my friends rave about him.
Russell Kane just gives me weird vibes. He was on beat the chasers the other night and I genuinely didn’t recognise him and thought he was a right irritating weirdo

Reactions: 8
I know they have to have a woman on the panel shows nowadays, but so many of them shouldn't even be labelled as comedians. I'm talking about the likes of Aisling Bea, Roisin Conaty, Shappi Khorsandi, etc. The only woman who I would've paid to go and see is the legendary Joan Rivers (RIP).

Also can't believe nobody has mentioned Micky Flanagan yet 🤮
I thought I came across being anti women, but I've said the female comediennes I've come across are not funny. But I do like Sindhu Vee and Aisling Bea (when she doesn't try too hard).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm going to be controversial and throw it out there. I don't actually mind Frankie Boyle 😲
In fairness you do fancy John Bercow too, so you have previous going against the grain. (Not saying you fancy Boyle, that surely is a bit much even for your taste, but just like things a bit different.)

I thought I came across being anti women, but I've said the female comediennes I've come across are not funny. But I do like Sindhu Vee and Aisling Bea (when she doesn't try too hard).
Aisling Bea always tries too hard. You can see the cogs whirling madly to get something funny out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness you do fancy John Bercow too, so you have previous going against the grain. (Not saying you fancy Boyle, that surely is a bit much even for your taste, but just like things a bit different.)
No, I definitely don't fancy Frankie Boyle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maisie someone. She has a weird haircut. That's not why I don't find her funny.
Jon Richardson
Jon Richardson's wife

Reactions: 14
Holly Walsh
Aisling bea
Rosie Jones
Jon Richardson
Michael Mcintyre
Cariad Lloyd
Joe Wilkinson
Katherine Ryan
Mickey Flanagan