Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie Jones and Nish Kumar!

I can't watch either of them, and I don't find them in the slightest bit funny

Reactions: 11
Urgh yes,
Shappi 'Im Iranian' Khorshandi.

Surely there's only so many jokes you can tell about being an Iranian woman.

I know many comedians play on their backgrounds, but her heritage seems to be the butt of every joke.

Reactions: 12
Like others, it would be easier to tell you who I DO find funny, there's not many.

what really grinds my gears is "funny" celebs who go on shows like HIGNFY and Would I Lie To You and arent funny, they just laugh at everyone else's jokes. That's not funny for me to watch.

I've gone off so many comedians because of things they've said. Once Ricky Gervais said that about Downs Syndrome, I couldnt watch him again. I still love French and Saunders (Im old) and also loved Victoria Wood. They all seem like decent people as well.

Ruby Wax
Ben elton
Jo Brand
Stupid Daisy May Cooper

Reactions: 3
Urgh yes,

I know many comedians play on their backgrounds, but her heritage seems to be the butt of every joke.
Omid djalili is the same, born and raised in Chelsea

Reactions: 7
Urgh yes,

They interviewed her recently on Radio 4 about the Will Smith/Chris Rock incident and her take on it was so odd.
She said it's not unusual for comedians in clubs to have beer glasses thrown at them (So? That is obviously completely unacceptable and anyway nothing to do with it), and she herself had suffered from alopecia so had some sympathy for Jada PS. Very strange.
She is now dating Mark Steele I see on twitter.

Rosie Jones is desparately unfunny. Keeps going on about how being disabled and a lesbian means she ticks all the boxes. Mildly amusing observation once, not enough to build a career on you would think.

Reactions: 13
Michael bleeping Barrymore what a waste of fertilised semen, there’s having a laugh with the audience as the wonderful Bill Bailey does and then there’s completely taking the piss nastily on purpose, not good.
I could never get my head round why the lanky streak of talentless piss was so bloody popular back in the day, he was the personification of narcissistic ego with look at me I’m so bleeping funny thrown in, we all know anyone who has to tell you their funny really ain’t.

Reactions: 11
American stand up comedians, american humour is something I just don't get.
Maybe we should send them John Bishop to show them proper humour 😀.

Reactions: 4
American stand up comedians, american humour is something I just don't get.
Maybe we should send them John Bishop to show them proper humour 😀.
Two words Bill Hicks, the woke would probably die of over offendedness, not a word I know,do I care no unless course I’ve offended anyone, grammar police, peoples judea front 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I went to watch the latest Big Fat Quiz, saw Rosie Jones was on it, and noped out of there. I've only ever seen her on QI, but that felt like the longest half hour of my life, I couldn't handle two hours of her 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I went to watch the latest Big Fat Quiz, saw Rosie Jones was on it, and noped out of there. I've only ever seen her on QI, but that felt like the longest half hour of my life, I couldn't handle two hours of her 🙈
I love the phrase ‘noped out of there’

Reactions: 5
Was Jonathon Ross on it too? I can't stand him, he's not truly a comedian is he but he's always on these things. So unfunny and sleezy, bore off

Reactions: 1
I was just about to post about the big fat quiz. I usually enjoy them but I can't stand rob becket, him from the it crowd, rosin Conaty & I find it hard to watch rosie jones. I had no idea who Rosie's & Robs team mates were.
Rob & Rosin are from a generation of comedians I don't like, they just make up "funny" stories & act dim. Every time Rosin is on cats does countdown, she acts like shes never seen it before never mind been on it umpteen times

Reactions: 3