Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Bless you. My sleep has been ridiculous for a while now. I lost my fiancé to suicide just over a year ago and probably since then. Drives me mad. What do you do?
I’m so sorry to hear this, I really am. My inbox is always open if you need a chat, vent, rage, anything x

I’m a palliative nurse. Crazy shifts.

Oh sending much love. We lost my BIL the same way just over a year ago too. I feel like I failed him daily. The Manics lied in that song. Thinking of you ❤❤❤

Diazepam didn't work on me when I was prescribed it. How regular are your nights shifts? I know people who do 4 on and 4 off. It's tough.
At the moment it’s pretty random, staffing issues etc we weren’t fully staffed before Covid hit

• Heart
Reactions: 2

elttat

What happened?? How did you almost fall to your death? 😯 If you don't mind sharing!

I slipped on some flooring and fell backwards - had no control but somehow managed to steady myself.

Might some a bit dramatic but it was truly terrifying. Especially as I live alone and wouldn't have been able to call out to anyone,

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
7am and I'm still awake 😵
Anybody here?!
I was prescribed Zopiclone but even that hasn't helped like it used to.
Just feel like my brain won't shut off
Too many tabs open...
I didn’t sleep till 8am this morning then got up at 2. I completely feel you! My brain doesn’t stop. I’m under so much stress right now some horrible things going on in my life and it never stops in my head. I can’t fall asleep until it gets to the point where my eyes no longer stay open.

• Heart

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Don’t worry, I know ring doorbells aren’t always accurate, my one goes off randomly sometimes too, so I wouldn’t trust it completely. Maybe try something to ease your mind and relax a bit?
Thanks.
It’s blowing a gale outside so maybe that’s an issue ... or one of the sheep 🐑 or cows 🐮 got out for a wander. We have a herd of deer here too so I’m now trying to convince myself it’s an animal that is big enough to be a person in the dark 🤣 Still got my bedroom door locked though ...

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Bingewatcher92

It didn't come across to me like you wanted sympathy at all. We're a little community and people share as they feel comfortable with. ❤

My Netflix recommendations are Sex Education, The Crown, 100 Humans, Black Mirror, Magic for Humans, Dirty John and Dead to Me. There's lots of non-Netflix originals as well which are brilliant.

If ever you want to talk about your fiance, do message me. Xx
Oh good. Thank you so much, that does mean a lot to me.
I have watched a few of those and loved them. - Dead to me was especially good! Have you watched afterlife? I’m not a huge Ricky gervais fan at all but I thought he did it really well, and I found it really relatable.

It’s 2 years ago today that my fiancé proposed to me. You really don’t realise how many ‘dates’ are significant till the persons gone.

• Sad

HanB33

Not really, thanks for asking!
I just have this feeling in my gut that my partner isn't really into me anymore.
He's far less affectionate than he was before. I see him regularly and he's lovely, we get on really well etc. but he just doesn't really touch me anymore.

It makes me feel very unattractive and sad because my love language is very much physical touch.

I've brought it up before and he's tried to do better, but something in him has changed hence the distance.
That's horrible, I'm sorry. The feeling is so much worse when it's in your gut too. Are you still communicating about this with him? You posted this a couple of weeks ago now so I hope youre doing better and are getting some sleep!!

• Heart

Lord Voldemort

7am and I'm still awake 😵
Anybody here?!
I was prescribed Zopiclone but even that hasn't helped like it used to.
Just feel like my brain won't shut off
Too many tabs open...

SkinnyTurkeyDinosaur

is that for any reason ? 😂
My friend is coming over tomorrow (she's in my bubble no breaking the rules) my house is a mess 😭 I need to tidy up before she comes and sort stuff out and if I sleep i know when I wake up I won't have enough time to tidy up and get ready before she's here 🤣

On the monster energy drink hoping it gives me a buzz 🙃😅

Flash

Just give him a nudge and pretend you were sleeping, it's what I do when it's in my ear 😂

I'm a lovely person really 😂😂
Oh I do!! But he feels so guilty and gets upset (in the morning, not at the time - he just rolls over haha).

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Oh what a good idea having this thread. Not slept tonight yet. Can't stop thinking about my mum. She's in her 90s living in a care home and I've no idea when I can see her again. Christmas just won't be the same.

Anyone else out there unable to sleep right now?

Hey , fellow insomniacs .... I have had trouble sleeping for years but sertraline 150mg has taken it to new levels .Plus terrible restless legs .
I have just went back to work after 4 months off .
I was on Zoplicone for two months then it stopped working , tried Trazadone / diazepam with no joy . I have went back to taking zoplicone after a months break and it does work if I take it very occasionally.
Im on a graded return currently ... which I’m grateful for , much less hours and shifts starting at 1 pm.
It won’t be long till I’m back at 5.30 am starts though .... sometimes I don’t fall asleep till 7 am . It’s torture .

Maid22

VIP Member
Am having one of those nights where I was so tired earlier, but now wide awake, but I really need sleeps, anyone else the same?

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Wide awake with ‘morning sickness’.
Whoever named it ‘morning’ must of been a man!
Sick of seeing the inside of my sick bucket now, 6 weeks this has been going on! 😩😩😩

• Sad

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
I panic clean when my mothers coming over 😂 like I did today. Been yawning my head off for hours, now in bed feel fine. Pees me off!

• Haha