Come talk to me...(insomnia)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good. Thank you so much, that does mean a lot to me.
I have watched a few of those and loved them. - Dead to me was especially good! Have you watched afterlife? I’m not a huge Ricky gervais fan at all but I thought he did it really well, and I found it really relatable.

It’s 2 years ago today that my fiancé proposed to me. You really don’t realise how many ‘dates’ are significant till the persons gone.
how are you doing today? X

Oh good. Thank you so much, that does mean a lot to me.
I have watched a few of those and loved them. - Dead to me was especially good! Have you watched afterlife? I’m not a huge Ricky gervais fan at all but I thought he did it really well, and I found it really relatable.

It’s 2 years ago today that my fiancé proposed to me. You really don’t realise how many ‘dates’ are significant till the persons gone.
I haven't seen Afterlife - I adore Kerry Godliman but dislike Gervais. I've heard good things though. Ironically my BIL and his daughter watched it.

Oh goodness what a date for you. ❤ I hope you're able to mark the day how you feel you're able to. Xx

how are you doing today? X
So so, tried to keep as busy as possible. Managed to get a couple of hours sleep this afternoon but keep having the most vivid dreams when I do. Hate that. Thank you so much for asking. X

I haven't seen Afterlife - I adore Kerry Godliman but dislike Gervais. I've heard good things though. Ironically my BIL and his daughter watched it.

Oh goodness what a date for you. ❤ I hope you're able to mark the day how you feel you're able to. Xx
Ironically I watched the first series with my fiancé to, and we both loved it.
I find so many things ironic now, I can’t pick things out of everything that I feel I should of noticed or realised. Even though logically I did all I could. Thank you ❤ All the anniversaries seem to come at once. ill be okay 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So so, tried to keep as busy as possible. Managed to get a couple of hours sleep this afternoon but keep having the most vivid dreams when I do. Hate that. Thank you so much for asking. X

Ironically I watched the first series with my fiancé to, and we both loved it.
I find so many things ironic now, I can’t pick things out of everything that I feel I should of noticed or realised. Even though logically I did all I could. Thank you ❤ All the anniversaries seem to come at once. ill be okay 🙂
Sending big virtual hugs.

I've just been up with my youngest. Not being able to fall asleep is the worst , especially when you lie down in bed and it's as if you become even more awake

I've just been up with my youngest. Not being able to fall asleep is the worst , especially when you lie down in bed and it's as if you become even more awake
Seconded. I'm ruminating about work today, and have a snoring husband next to me 😂

I slept last night. First sleep since Saturday. Feel worse than ever. I can’t win 😂

• Heart
is that for any reason ? 😂
My friend is coming over tomorrow (she's in my bubble no breaking the rules) my house is a mess 😭 I need to tidy up before she comes and sort stuff out and if I sleep i know when I wake up I won't have enough time to tidy up and get ready before she's here 🤣

On the monster energy drink hoping it gives me a buzz 🙃😅

My friend is coming over tomorrow (she's in my bubble no breaking the rules) my house is a mess 😭 I need to tidy up before she comes and sort stuff out and if I sleep i know when I wake up I won't have enough time to tidy up and get ready before she's here 🤣

On the monster energy drink hoping it gives me a buzz 🙃😅
You sound like me, panic tidying before someone comes round 😂

you need mrs hinch in your life.
I’m sorry, I can’t even type that with a straight face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I panic clean when my mothers coming over 😂 like I did today. Been yawning my head off for hours, now in bed feel fine. Pees me off!

• Haha
I panic clean when my mothers coming over 😂 like I did today. Been yawning my head off for hours, now in bed feel fine. Pees me off!
I was the same, exhausted all day and now ping!
It doesn’t help that my 7 year old has come and gotten in bed with me, and brought his dog, as his dad is at Wouk and he worried I’d be lonely. I can’t tell him that no, I’ve been with people all day at work, then all evening at home and would LOVE to be alone as he has ASD and takes things so literally it would break his heart. So I smiled and thanked him and am now laid listening to him chant his times tables over greys anatomy on my laptop 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

One upside of shielding is no need to panic tidy!
I think that may have been my downfall. “Well...no ones coming round...” I’ve hoovered, mopped as I have dogs, and thoroughly cleaned the kitchen sides daily. Everything else has become so cluttered though, I’m gonna have to make a start.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I was the same, exhausted all day and now ping!
It doesn’t help that my 7 year old has come and gotten in bed with me, and brought his dog, as his dad is at Wouk and he worried I’d be lonely. I can’t tell him that no, I’ve been with people all day at work, then all evening at home and would LOVE to be alone as he has ASD and takes things so literally it would break his heart. So I smiled and thanked him and am now laid listening to him chant his times tables over greys anatomy on my laptop 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I think that may have been my downfall. “Well...no ones coming round...” I’ve hoovered, mopped as I have dogs, and thoroughly cleaned the kitchen sides daily. Everything else has become so cluttered though, I’m gonna have to make a start.
Aw what a cutie though. I have the dog with me too as per but my sons in his bed, he doesn’t like sleeping with me anymore 😄 I’ve never watched greys anatomy - I should do though as heard lots about it.

Hi 👋🏼

can I jump on and join the gang 🤣

usually a very tit sleeper anyway (asleep about 3am) but I’m on my first night shift tonight. Roll on 8am 🥴🥴

You sound like me, panic tidying before someone comes round 😂

you need mrs hinch in your life.
I’m sorry, I can’t even type that with a straight face 😂😂😂
Am just laying on the couch scrolling through tattle 🤣 oh god need to get hinching (is that what she calls it don't really follow her) 🤣

I’ve only slept for two hours in the past 48 hours and now I’m not tired at all it’s like I’ve gone past feeling tired. Dunno what to do. Do any of you get prescribed sleeping tablets?