Come talk to me...(insomnia)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont you hate how when your alarm goes off youre suddenly so sleepy?
For the past few months I have been waking up a couple of hours into my sleep and then not falling back for a couple of hours. I try to go to bed around 10 if my shfits permit it but I am always waking up around 1 or 3 and then struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am!

I get very little sleep but usually I keep trying instead of coming on my phone but tonight I just can't be bothered trying.

Me too! I never seem to sleep when husband is on nights ... but often when he’s gone home I’m kept awake by his snoring (can’t complain I snore too when I do manage some zzz’s). It’s rubbish isn’t it

Me too! I never seem to sleep when husband is on nights ... but often when he’s gone home I’m kept awake by his snoring (can’t complain I snore too when I do manage some zzz’s). It’s rubbish isn’t it
It's weird. I enjoy my husbands snoring unless it's right in my ear 😂😂 he's a heavy sleeper, falls asleep straight away and that's him until morning. I am so jealous of him!!

It's weird. I enjoy my husbands snoring unless it's right in my ear 😂😂 he's a heavy sleeper, falls asleep straight away and that's him until morning. I am so jealous of him!!
Haha whatever keeps you going I suppose! 🤣 My husband’s is just so loud, even in the rare occasions I fall asleep first, it still wakes me up later on

Haha whatever keeps you going I suppose! 🤣 My husband’s is just so loud, even in the rare occasions I fall asleep first, it still wakes me up later on
Just give him a nudge and pretend you were sleeping, it's what I do when it's in my ear 😂

I'm a lovely person really 😂😂

Just give him a nudge and pretend you were sleeping, it's what I do when it's in my ear 😂

I'm a lovely person really 😂😂
Oh I do!! But he feels so guilty and gets upset (in the morning, not at the time - he just rolls over haha).

I feel so lethargic today 🥱 finally been able to speak to my drs though and they’re upping my anti depressant dosage so fingers crossed that helps a tad 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am so sorry to read about everyone’s insomnia issues but at the same time it is so comforting to know others suffer it too. At night time it can be lonely which only
Adds to the anxiety of not sleeping. Has anyone ever had experienced insomnia due to hormones? I’m a 30yo female and Every month I can guarantee I’ll have a week or so of shocking sleep, usually around the time of my period starting. I can fall asleep but I will wake for 2-3 hours in the night.
To be fair I’ve succumbed to the fact that I am not a brilliant sleeper and I can’t ever expect to sleep through for 7 hours.
Has anyone tried CBD oil (or tea I think??) as I’ve heard that can help insomnia as well

sleep on the sofa/spare bed!! I have not been able to sleep next to my husband for ages due to his snoring. I’ve evenflipped to the foot end of the bed so his face isn’t by my ear (which has helped sometimes lol)

Glad I've come across this! I'm currently watching old Vlogmas videos because I can't switch my brain off and they make for easy viewing. I was prescribed some sleeping tablets today, I've taken them before with good results so hoping for the best & hoping tonight will be my last sleepless night for a while! 🙏

hellooooo

adrenaline from almost falling to my death earlier and the prospect of what will be an intense threapy sesh in the morning has my brain seriously wired

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My brain wakes up around 2am.... Trying to not use sleeping pills my Dr has prescribed me but struggling lol

hellooooo

adrenaline from almost falling to my death earlier and the prospect of what will be an intense threapy sesh in the morning has my brain seriously wired
What happened?? How did you almost fall to your death? 😯 If you don't mind sharing!

What happened?? How did you almost fall to your death? 😯 If you don't mind sharing!

I slipped on some flooring and fell backwards - had no control but somehow managed to steady myself.

Might some a bit dramatic but it was truly terrifying. Especially as I live alone and wouldn't have been able to call out to anyone,

• Heart
I slipped on some flooring and fell backwards - had no control but somehow managed to steady myself.

Might some a bit dramatic but it was truly terrifying. Especially as I live alone and wouldn't have been able to call out to anyone,

Not dramatic at all. Glad you're OK though!

• Heart
I’m still not sleeping til about 6am and getting up at like 2pm. It’s so backwards. I cannot ever see myself getting a normal sleep pattern.

7am and haven’t slept all night.. does anyone have any tips on getting back to a normal sleep pattern? I have a lot of stress, anxiety and depression so it’s super hard to just lie in bed and sleep. I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t seem to break this cycle of up all night sleep all day 😢

• Heart
I know this may sound like a joke but I had a week really bad sleep 2 months ago literally 1-2 hours a night rest with my eyes wide open. I started drinking tart cherry juice 500ml every night and since then slept really well even managed to have a few days pass 7am which never happened to me before even in weekends.