ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abuse of the disabled badge? I’m at the point now where I want to ring and report her muself! That dmg girl is wile for parking on them lines too with no fucks given
Need to find out who the disability badge actually belongs to. It is quite possible that Toni or Paul, or even both, have one. Misuse of a motability permit is taken very seriously, there is a £1000 fine for using fraudulently and the badge has to be surrendered. I spoke to a traffic Warden about their constant bad parking and was told that where they park is never patrolled, they probably know this, so any issues would have to be reported to the traffic department of PSNI

Reactions: 3
Need to find out who the disability badge actually belongs to. It is quite possible that Toni or Paul, or even both, have one. Misuse of a motability permit is taken very seriously, there is a £1000 fine for using fraudulently and the badge has to be surrendered. I spoke to a traffic Warden about their constant bad parking and was told that where they park is never patrolled, they probably know this, so any issues would have to be reported to the traffic department of PSNI
Can't understand why one of the smallest and busiest streets in Derry isn't patrolled. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
Yousins she’s had 6 Pilate sessions and she’s in’s best shape ever for this surgery 😂😂
I thought it was to be stronger to care for M 👀 selfish selfish bleep

Even if it was legit hers or his which I highly highly doubt because they’re walking and pushing wheelchairs with no bother on holiday, she’s still blocking a junction. I’m going to drive up this week and see the parking of the girls in there and report them and keep and eye on the paddy wagons

Reactions: 4

Even if it was legit hers or his which I highly highly doubt because they’re walking and pushing wheelchairs with no bother on holiday, she’s still blocking a junction. I’m going to drive up this week and see the parking of the girls in there and report them and keep and eye on the paddy wagons
I'm in lol. Sickens me seeing it

Reactions: 1
Giving off about massage therapists again. I don't know what it's like in the North but across the border you are NOT allowed to touch skin after surgery for risk of infection. Insurance wouldn't cover you and we know her history of slagging other therapists in different areas of work. I certainly wouldn't have her in! She could make or break your business !

Reactions: 9

it’s possible to get a blue badge for hidden disabilities. Autism, anxiety, depression etc

not sticking up for her: she’s a dose.

Reactions: 5
Ran here 🏃🏻‍♀️

So without feeling the need to justify her surgery to anyone, she attempts to justify it to 48.2 thousand complete strangers 🤯

That entire (barely literate) spiel only confirms that she’s a raving lunatic and whatever she’s getting done is 100% for vanity reasons. She’s completely deluded and mentally unstable.

No matter what you do Toni, you’ll still look like your da in a filthy wig and be rotten to the core 😘

Hope all her fans are happy their Black Friday purchases are funding this latest episode.

My final guess is she’s getting the thighs and/or bum done 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I follow loads of people who have had various surgeries and haven’t mentioned lymphatic massages, surely being up and about and moving is good for drainage and getting things moving…is this just Toni being lazy again and wanting someone to do the work for her.

Reactions: 7
Nearly sure it was literal weeks and weeks before water even touched her skin after the last surgery. Imagine massaging that 🤢 I wouldn’t have her near me, she would be infected and have you shut down!

I find it odd he lives in her bleeping pocket
Always together she can’t even get her hair done without them yet she fucks off a lot of time for surgery on her own 🤷‍♀️

I follow loads of people who have had various surgeries and haven’t mentioned lymphatic massages, surely being up and about and moving is good for drainage and getting things moving…is this just Toni being lazy again and wanting someone to do the work for her.
lymphatic massage is highly recommend after surgery like tummy tuck etc and quite a few places include one or two sessions in their overall package while you’re recovering in hospital straight after surgery. Then you’re recommended to have a course when you get home

but it’s very hard to find a proper lymphatic massage person in NI because there isn’t a big demand for the service over here, so she really shouldn’t be giving out the way she is 🙄

I find it odd he lives in her bleeping pocket
Always together she can’t even get her hair done without them yet she fucks off a lot of time for surgery on her own 🤷‍♀️
Yes usually joined at the hip but……..
I could be wrong but did she not travel alone for earlier surgery and perfect Paul followed on a few days later to nurse her. 🤔🤔🤔

deffs one for the trolls tattlers but dear sweet living lord Jesus Christ, what are those on her feet  
Can't for the life of me understand why someone who looks as amazing as this would even consider surgery 🤯

JK could be arm surgery again though look at her bingo wings made a reappearance 🫣

Reactions: 1
Why would you put yourself through that if you loved your body & yourself that much… like she says she does and for others to do too?!?! The mind boggles

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.