ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious hoarding issues . Can’t believe what I just witnessed with those Zara boxes. The mind just boggles especially when all she seems to wear is that denim jumpsuit

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember her talking about getting lash extensions on her stories?

Reactions: 1
What on earth have I just watched? How do you ‘forget’ about two boxes rammed full of clothes! Also how on earth do you not care about the money you waste? Also does it not say something about the amount of clothes you have that you ‘accidently’ order the same clothes more than once 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Them 2 boxes is more than I own!
She said she's embarrassed, no she's not! She loves showing off what she has and that she has more than others!
I'd hate to own the amount t of clothes she has, I'd feel like there is stuff everywhere, it says more about her, she needs to buy happiness! And her crying she was getting a free wheelchair for that young man, she really needs to take a long look at herself

Reactions: 23
I don’t know where these ‘forgotten’ boxes of clothes etc be in her house, you’d think she lived in a mansion with loads of room to put all this crap? How do you just forget about clothes seriously

Reactions: 13
Today’s stories…..

She’s absolutely unhinged.

“Wuuurrrrr”

She lives in a 3 bed terraced house with an adapted extension, making it a 4 bed. One of the upstairs bedrooms is her walk in wardrobe which is bursting at the seams. How can you not notice 2 large Zara boxes? Those orders were in large boxes, considerable value in each.

Her spending is out of control. She does not earn that money she’s so frivolous with. A benefit review is urgently required.

4 reformer sessions this week at about £12.50 a session 😳

I don’t condone her abuse of our NHS but she needs to get herself to the GP and get her meds adjusted immediately if not sooner.

She’s not wise. If she’s only showing the better parts of her life on social media then an intervention is required. I can’t get over her 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was called. If she doesn’t show us packing she doesn’t do it.

she hasn’t forgot about them clothes. Wasn’t even October she was using her hoover bags to put it all away and the boxes. She knows rightly they were their Ms wardrobe.her other wardrobe.
she’s only saying that to give of the opinion of oh look at how much I have I forgot I have stuff.
We got the rant of what she does in ordering 2 sizes whenever She was putting it all away

there wife Paul to the rescue for you girls that aren’t allowed to watch her on loud 😂 she’s going to add captions for everybody now. So hearing her isn’t bad enough, have to look at her poor spelling too.

Reactions: 9
So she’s bleeping off to Flordia and a cruise with MM! Because she’s had a hard life and deserves it! Poor M stuck at home

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How much was she planning on spending on Copenhagen she can get a trip to Florida and a cruise out of the savings? The ma's payment has come in and instead of using it to buy anything remotely useful like a house or equipment for her disabled son she's away on holidays.

---

Seriously, how is she getting away with her having so much time off school, saying they are going away for a couple weeks during a school year, I don't get it 🤷
She's said previously MM isn't going to stay in school and will be joining the family business or doing something on her own as they believe that's a more valuable route, so I'd assume she doesn't care how much time she spends out of the school as she doesn't put any stock in her child being educated

Reactions: 11
But I thought her family needed her and Paul needed the help with M? But she can duck off to America for a few weeks? 😂 head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't usually comment but she has really annoyed me this weekend all the unopened clothes yesterday and now Today a holiday to Disneyland and a cruise with her son being left out again, if anyone else child had as much time off school as mm the educational walfare officer would be involved, but Toni seems to get away with everything

Reactions: 15
How is it that she can take her daughter out of school for weeks? It’s disgraceful. Clearly no value placed on education in that household. the school should be following the absence policy and reporting it.

Reactions: 7
Utterly disgusted at this one's utter tone deafness in this day and age. The hoarding, shopping and surgery obsession, the endless holidays and home renovations- she is not relatable to anyone. I'd say the majority of her followers are watching with dropped jaws as they figure out how to feed their families or pay their bills while this one flaunts her shite.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Utterly disgusted at this one's utter tone deafness in this day and age. The hoarding, shopping and surgery obsession, the endless holidays and home renovations- she is not relatable to anyone. I'd say the majority of her followers are watching with dropped jaws as they figure out how to feed their families or pay their bills while this one flaunts her shite.😡
I am on of those followers 😭

---

Ah well if the ship sinks they can use Toni's flabby legs as a lifeboat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.